Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 69. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT:

The Health Monitor team will be at:

Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Malta

InterContinental Malta

St George`S Bay, St Julians

December 7, 2017

We will be at desk a1 and a2. To schedule an appointement, pm me!
The team, this is great news! unfortunately, I can not come Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT:

The Health Monitor team will be at:

Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Malta

InterContinental Malta

St George`S Bay, St Julians

December 7, 2017

We will be at desk a1 and a2. To schedule an appointement, pm me!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hello. I'm new) look here is an active discussion of the project. Tell me please the product of the project is ready and real?

Of course, we have working prototype. You can watch video about it on our YouTube channel:
https://youtu.be/SxO40p_ZgEI
Did you reach the soft cap?

Our ICO starts on 29th of November.

The only pre-sale were conducted. How can we speak about reaching the soft cup?
One more question. I study the white paper of your project. Is there only an original version? Are there translations into other languages?

White paper on all other languages will be placed on the website.
Hello,
few days and only 700 tokens available at 20% discount. This is a good buy opportunity.
We are drawing a plan to showcase our vending machines on several locations/events and we are confident that this will raise the interest on our project/tokens!
o,that's cool! are you going to take any shorts videos about that? about process of testing on events? it would be interesting for new investors.

Of course we will shoot videos, with testing process of different strangers.
Cool, but where will these videos be uploaded? Maybe you have a channel on YouTube?

We upload all our videos on our YouTube channel.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
One more question. I study the white paper of your project. Is there only an original version? Are there translations into other languages?
Hello. I'm new) look here is an active discussion of the project. Tell me please the product of the project is ready and real?

Hello, the project is ready and real. It will be fully disclosed in the coming weeks.
It's good, so I'm here on time Wink! I'll follow the news!
Activity: 196
Did you reach the soft cap?

Hello, the project is ready and real. It will be fully disclosed in the coming weeks.
Activity: 434

I really hope that the project will repay its bar at 15 million dollars. This was done by the Universa project now, so the guys can also. It's just that Universa had a very strong advertising company, in the chat rooms alone, they have 2-3 thousand messages in each telegram, and in the same few days they are subscribed.

Nowadays, 15M are reachable only through whales. Universa was probably a project that could attract large investors ( I can see now 23000 ETH from only 500 investors).
Having a strong community can help to show investors that the project has a solid base, but chats in Telegram won't bring many ETH in the project wallet  Wink

but chats help to get actual information as fast as possible , but just good promotion and even word of mouth are able to bring ETH  Smiley
I agree ,that the project should be audible so that people go to it. People need to know about the finished product and about the prospects for income. The PR company of the Health Monitor is held only for 2 weeks, I think that over time more and more people will learn about the project. Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
I've done my research about this company and have found MANY scam companies on bitcointalk (check my post history), this company took the time to answer all my questions with patience and detail.

You guys have my support!
Friend,Im glad you got fully answers)
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

I really hope that the project will repay its bar at 15 million dollars. This was done by the Universa project now, so the guys can also. It's just that Universa had a very strong advertising company, in the chat rooms alone, they have 2-3 thousand messages in each telegram, and in the same few days they are subscribed.

Nowadays, 15M are reachable only through whales. Universa was probably a project that could attract large investors ( I can see now 23000 ETH from only 500 investors).
Having a strong community can help to show investors that the project has a solid base, but chats in Telegram won't bring many ETH in the project wallet  Wink

but chats help to get actual information as fast as possible , but just good promotion and even word of mouth are able to bring ETH  Smiley
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
Hi, I'm new to this. What is this project that causes so much noise in this ICO branch? I got a little acquainted with your product and came to the conclusion that you are interesting guys. Perhaps I will take part in the ICO Wink
Hey, friend, find some time to read the thread , there was a whole inquiry Grin you can still take a part in pre-ico and save 20% of your money) 2 days left.
Activity: 210
Hi, I'm new to this. What is this project that causes so much noise in this ICO branch? I got a little acquainted with your product and came to the conclusion that you are interesting guys. Perhaps I will take part in the ICO Wink
You think a friend correctly. Here you can judge not only the product of the project, but also a special approach to attracting investors to the ICO. The guys at the bounty have allocated 80% for one signature and this is a bold and prudent step.
it's really good opportunity for anyone who wants to get some good tokens without paying! if I would J.Member I would take part.

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
You are right-interesting and that it is necessary to note the finished product, an excellent team with excellent support-it seems to me that this project has all the components for success.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification

Activity: 14
In general, the development of modern crypto-currency technologies in the field of medicine is a very promising topic for attracting investments and for improving people's lives. Guys well done that contribute to the development of medicine with their product.
Pages:
Jump to: