Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 73. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Will this platform only provide benefits in disease diagnosis / prevention or does it also provide benefits to patients already suffering from an illness?
Sorry maybe I did not quite understand your question, but I'll try to answer.
Concerning the vending machine, we developed it to prevent the disease. A person who considers himself healthy will take a test to make sure that his gases is normal. For people with diabetes, we can officially offer daily use of our device after receiving a medical certificate.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Will this platform only provide benefits in disease diagnosis / prevention or does it also provide benefits to patients already suffering from an illness?
People suffering from diabetes must pierce their finger (or any other part of the body) every time they need to know the level of sugar.
Usually this happens at least 2 times a day. This device will help them get rid of this unpleasant procedure.

Yes, this is a good alternative to a glucometer, but only if this device is purchased for your personal use. Because otherwise, if you spend two times using a health monitor somewhere in the mall, you will spend 10 dollars a day.

I am absolutely in agreement with you, my friend!
But...
There are people who are ready to pay any money not to pierce their finger, and $ 5 is a purely symbolic fee.
And

I'm not talking about completely switching to this device. I say that being in the mall a person can choose what device to use.

If these people are only 1% of the total number of patients, then even with this situation, the income of money will be huge.
What do you think about it?

The discussion gets a little bit crazy right now. Are you someone from the development team? I would like someone from the team to answer my question! if it is possible.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Where is the first page of announcement

It is still available. But I guess you need to wait a couple seconds before all images are downloaded.
Activity: 10
Where is the first page of announcement
Just went to your page here. Has not yet had time to fully study the project and its product. But immediately surprised that in the bounty there are no social networks. No Facebook and Twitter. I wonder why?
Yes, here it is already discussed, there is no bounty on twitter and facebook here. Pay attention to the generous signature campaign Wink
Yes, the signature campaign is really generous, I'm waiting for when I get a junior member and I'll definitely be pooch !Where can I read more about the signature campaign?

You can read all information about bounty campaign here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-health-monitorcrowdinvesting-project80-budget-for-signature-2375836
Or you can ask any questions in our special Telegram chat for bounty campaign: t.me/healthmonitor_bounty
Everything is still ahead) It's only the beginning. It is necessary to make more emphasis on the promotion of the project
Agreed!  the beginning is very positive,but good promotion will never superfluous Wink

Thanks for support! We are currently working at good promotion. Because ICO starts in 9 days Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
interesting idea...i also think there are way too less medical use cases so it is nice to see one. i really want this to become a big succes. i am following this project closely now...

Thank you. We invite you to our Telegram Chat https://t.me/healthmonitors
Activity: 56
interesting idea...i also think there are way too less medical use cases so it is nice to see one. i really want this to become a big succes. i am following this project closely now...
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
That's true, friend!cross the fingers Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
People suffering from diabetes must pierce their finger (or any other part of the body) every time they need to know the level of sugar.
Usually this happens at least 2 times a day. This device will help them get rid of this unpleasant procedure.

Yes, this is a good alternative to a glucometer, but only if this device is purchased for your personal use. Because otherwise, if you spend two times using a health monitor somewhere in the mall, you will spend 10 dollars a day.

I am absolutely in agreement with you, my friend!
But...
There are people who are ready to pay any money not to pierce their finger, and $ 5 is a purely symbolic fee.
And

I'm not talking about completely switching to this device. I say that being in the mall a person can choose what device to use.

If these people are only 1% of the total number of patients, then even with this situation, the income of money will be huge.
What do you think about it?

I agree, this 1% can bring a big profit!
I think that in principle this project is very promising and will bring good profits to its investors. It seems to me that the indicators presale-sold already a significant part of the tokens-a sign of the success of this project! How do you think?
I think , that the price of 5 euro is nothing for EU sitizen, and project has a big potential to get big profit and make the world a little better. I didnt buy token yet, but im going, that so little investment can bring good money in the future.
Can the device detect cancer at an early stage?
The device may notice a deviation in the content of gases, which may indicate lung cancer, including in the early stages. But the final diagnosis can only be made by a doctor! As I understood the whole process Wink
I hope in the future someone will find out the method of fast diagnosis  for all kinds of cancer in the different stages. that's my dream.
Everything is still ahead) It's only the beginning. It is necessary to make more emphasis on the promotion of the project
Agreed!  the beginning is very positive,but good promotion will never superfluous Wink
Only 700 tokens left in presale... Cool
Please tell me, how many tokens were put up for sale on a presale? Smiley
Great work, guys! Move in the right direction! Excellent!
I will be waiting for my dividends ) i hope everything will be fine.
Activity: 327
★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★
Activity: 30
Great job . I have some Tokens too  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How i can buy tokens? should i have bitcoins or ?
I think for this you need to first go to the project site and get acquainted with its content, and especially with Whitepaper Wink
i read white paper , thank you  Wink alles clear.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Please tell me, how many tokens were put up for sale on a presale? Smiley
Great work, guys! Move in the right direction! Excellent!
yes! now i have some tokens too Cool hope your team work hard,i believe!
Pages:
Jump to: