Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 71. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

Hello. Your ICO starts on November 29? How many days / weeks will it last?
ICO finish will 31 January 2018, i found information on the official page , look there more info  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello,
few days and only 700 tokens available at 20% discount. This is a good buy opportunity.
We are drawing a plan to showcase our vending machines on several locations/events and we are confident that this will raise the interest on our project/tokens!
o,that's cool! are you going to take any shorts videos about that? about process of testing on events? it would be interesting for new investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
token have trade on ether delta ?
not trading yet, pre-sale in going on,in planes - hitBTC exchange Wink
The thread was created 2 weeks ago, there are already 40 pages of progress  Smiley It's not all that bad
yes! so many potential investors here Wink
Activity: 58
token have trade on ether delta ?
Activity: 170

Hello. Your ICO starts on November 29? How many days / weeks will it last?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/

Hello. Tell me how to take part in your ICo? Huh Roll Eyes

Hi,
you can find details at http://healthmonitor.io/
For further info, don't hesitate to send us a pm
Activity: 484
Merit: 500
The thread was created 2 weeks ago, there are already 40 pages of progress  Smiley It's not all that bad
It seems to me, that more and more people will come here further! Now more and more people are learning about the health monitoring project. Planning a demonstration
  device in a short time. So you can wait for the influx of people here, I think so)

I agree with you, I also follow the development of the project for a long time. Guys fellows, have a very cool, promising and interesting idea, also decided to invest. Cool
Activity: 484
Merit: 500

Hey. As far as I know, you can take part in PreICO on the project site. There is still a discount of 20-25%. Here is a link to the site. http://healthmonitor.io/
Merit: 12
It seems to me, that more and more people will come here further! Now more and more people are learning about the health monitoring project. Planning a demonstration
  device in a short time. So you can wait for the influx of people here, I think so)
Activity: 216

Activity: 434
Looks like a very promising project. I will follow this and hope that will have a real use on real life and who wants to get a diagnosis can get it.
I agree with you!
We all gathered here, because the idea of the project is very promising. besides, there is a ready-made product-and this, you will agree, plays a big role when you choose the project you are going to invest in!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Looks like a very promising project. I will follow this and hope that will have a real use on real life and who wants to get a diagnosis can get it.
Activity: 434
Hello,
few days and only 700 tokens available at 20% discount. This is a good buy opportunity.
We are drawing a plan to showcase our vending machines on several locations/events and we are confident that this will raise the interest on our project/tokens!
Demonstration means that people can not only see, but also test this device, right?
Hello,
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I'm also interested in what the first exchange will be?

We couldn't provide full information now. But it is most likely that the first exchange will be HitBTC.

In any case, this is better than Etherdelta. Thank you
oh, etherdelta is my nightmare Grin  but sometimes it s only chance to sell something urgent. hitbtc - is good for start
Grin

Moreover, we will not sell anything, we will wait until better times   Cool

I aree with you, colleague!
With all due respect to you, I do not want to say ,that trade will not develop  further than trede on Etherdelta exchange Huh.
 The question was about the first exchange, and I put forward the assumption, where the token will appear for the first time after ISO.  Wink
 I'm talking about buying Grin. I personally know several speculators who bought tokens at a price of X2 from the ICO price on Etherdelta, and after some time the token cost becomes X7.7 of the ISO price. What I want to say is about people and their nature, someone needs money urgently, and they are forced to sell tokens.
In this variant, the first exchange on which they will appear will be Ezerdelta. And there will appear people who believe in the project and are ready to invest money. And they are able to buy after ICO.
 And if the number of these people starts to grow 8, then we will undoubtedly see our dear token on Polonix and Bitrex Cool.
Who thinks so?
Activity: 336

We couldn't provide full information now. But it is most likely that the first exchange will be HitBTC.

oh, etherdelta is my nightmare Grin  but sometimes it s only chance to sell something urgent. hitbtc - is good for start
Grin

Moreover, we will not sell anything, we will wait until better times   Cool
And that's good decision, in the future tokens will cost more. So should be more!all depends on work of developers.
Merit: 12

oh, etherdelta is my nightmare Grin  but sometimes it s only chance to sell something urgent. hitbtc - is good for start
I still have not figured out how to trade on the etherdelta.Finitely, well, that there is an opportunity to sell something quickly and do not wait for an exit on a normal stock exchange ... but it's really hard to understand Roll Eyes
Well, you know that you can't enter Bittrex if they discover that you talked about it  Grin

By the way, this is too early. At the moment we are much more engaged to improve the brand awareness of our project: in the long run, this will raise the tokens' value much more than being traded in an exchange.

Pages:
Jump to: