Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 94. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It seems to me that this device can be supplied from every doctor, so that it is the same simple and mandatory procedure as measuring the arterial pressure of the therapist.

This should be useful.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Which ways of getting dividends are provided by your program?
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Airports and malls are good... Have you tried to install devices in /poly/clinics and other health facilities?
Smiley good idea. if something wrong you can immediately make appointment with the doctor  Wink

I also see a good match with pharmacies. They are constantly looking for new services to offer to customers

Good pastime while standing in the checkout line  Wink

pharmacists are very greedy. They will find a way to convince you to take a test  Grin
It seems to me that this device can be supplied from every doctor, so that it is the same simple and mandatory procedure as measuring the arterial pressure of the therapist.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Is there any daily/weekly service (if it's a vending machine)? Such questions interest me in advance  Smiley

do you mean a sort of subscription plan?

No,
I meant maintenance, as in coffee vending machines (for example)

Well, this is something we are going to discuss with local distributors

I rephrase my question: does the owner of your machine need to add anything to the device (something to fill) every day or every week? (For example, in a coffee machine you need to add coffee, glasses)

No for device are required only electricity

look 

Health Monitor specification details.
The device allows to keep track of low acetone admixtures in patient’s exhaled air. It is comprised of power supply source, spectrometer, discharge cell, sample selection line and process unit.
Health monitor is an electrical accessory, which is to be used with 12V direct current nominal voltage (inclusive). In case of instrument’s failure, voltage (on condition the circuit is broken), multiplied by measured current (which is meant to flow through the circuit with the possible defect) is not more than 15 volt-ampere.
The monitor is constructed of non-toxic materials, sans the ionization radiation. The device is isolated with no impact on the environment, as well as on the vital activity of any organism.
Once an exhaled air sample is drawn, it goes straight to the sample selection line, where the discharge is to be initialized in the discharge cell. Process unit stands for the registration of an exhaled air emission spectrum, with the subsequent analysis of it. Upon that, in order to decrease the exhaled air pressure in a discharge cell, a purge pump is used. Discharge initialization is conducted with the low pressure. Analysis of an exhaled air emission spectrum is to be done by means of spectrum intensity normalization, (rationing with the water vapor concentration in an exhaled air). Hence, water vapors have no impact on the measuring accuracy.
To conduct measurements, blowing the monitor’s tube for a few seconds is enough. All the following processing is automatically accomplished.
The main work principles of the device:
1.   An exhaled air sample is drawn, and carried to the sample selection line.
2.   With help of adjustable valve, the exhaled airflow through the sample selection line is easily regulated.
3.   The air is passed to the discharge cell, with low air pressure (10 – 100 torr), kept up by the purge pump.
4.   On condition the process pressure is reached, a glow discharge is initialized in the discharge cell (with constant current, varying from 5 to 20 mA). To maintain the glow discharge, a 1500V and Imax = 20 mA power supply is applied.   
5.   Further, discharge’s emission radiation is passed to the spectrometer through the fiber-optic cable. Spectrometer’s signal is registered and processed by the processing unit.
6.   The device’s software analyses the exhaled air specter and compares it to the surrounding air specter. Based on this comparison, various impurity gases concentrations are calculated.
 The device could be used for measuring the blood sugar level, as well as to detect the infancy of lung carcinoma, stomach ulcer and diabetes. It experimentally finds, the acetone concentration, measure by Health Monitor, is linearly proportional to the blood sugar level. Presence of the certain impurity gases does well indicate a probable disease, even though the device does not find the precise diagnosis. Such a medical test results may accent the necessity of the full medical examination.
Moreover, technical facility, described above, could serve as a detector of pollution and impurity gases in an environment air, such as mercury, xenon, methane vapors, narcotic and explosive substances in the air, etc.
Merit: 12
The price of $2890 is much more profitable than $5770. But everyone wants even cheaper! I am convinced that with successful investment you will find ways to reduce the final cost of the product. In the meantime, we are waiting for ICO  Smiley
I think ,500-1000 $ for home use version would be not bad  Wink
yes, I find this price very affordable too. for personal use ;)may be with a limited number of tests.

if i had such a mashine home, i would check all my friends and relatives. Cool
Such an approach would increase the number of early detection of the disease.
Activity: 434
Is there any daily/weekly service (if it's a vending machine)? Such questions interest me in advance  Smiley

No,

I rephrase my question: does the owner of your machine need to add anything to the device (something to fill) every day or every week? (For example, in a coffee machine you need to add coffee, glasses)

Give me a while. We will post soon a detailed answer.

I'm interested too. Do not forget please

I think it will be necessary to report at least one-time mouthpieces. But we will wait for a full answer)
Activity: 434
How much is going to take process of testing? from the beginning to getting  result of the test in the hands?

approx. 1 min
fast enough!

excellent speed. I thought it would be longer. I think this index will attract even more users.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

No,

I'm interested too. Do not forget please
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/

No,

Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

No,

interesting question! i would  know too!
Hello! Interesting idea, our common problem and my personally - we rarely go to the doctor. Only when something hurts, but you know it may be too late. Diagnosis is at an early stage and in this way - a real chance to reduce mortality.

We would be proud to impact on people's health and prevention
Activity: 336

No,

Hello! Interesting idea, our common problem and my personally - we rarely go to the doctor. Only when something hurts, but you know it may be too late. Diagnosis is at an early stage and in this way - a real chance to reduce mortality.
How much is going to take process of testing? from the beginning to getting  result of the test in the hands?

approx. 1 min
The price of $2890 is much more profitable than $5770. But everyone wants even cheaper! I am convinced that with successful investment you will find ways to reduce the final cost of the product. In the meantime, we are waiting for ICO  Smiley
It would be great if the developers managed to combine their unique idea, quality and relatively low price for the device for home use.
most of people want home version, me too!

We are always open to community suggestions
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
It would be great if the developers managed to combine their unique idea, quality and relatively low price for the device for home use.
most of people want home version, me too!
Airports and malls are good... Have you tried to install devices in /poly/clinics and other health facilities?
Smiley good idea. if something wrong you can immediately make appointment with the doctor  Wink

I also see a good match with pharmacies. They are constantly looking for new services to offer to customers

Good pastime while standing in the checkout line  Wink

pharmacists are very greedy. They will find a way to convince you to take a test  Grin
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
I think ,500-1000 $ for home use version would be not bad  Wink
yes, I find this price very affordable too. for personal use ;)may be with a limited number of tests.

if i had such a mashine home, i would check all my friends and relatives. Cool

friends and relatives never pay  Grin Grin Grin
haha! We all will chip in money before buying Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: