Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 91. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
About Health Monitor opportunities for diagnostics of lung cancer it is possible to read in more detail here:

https://presista.tumblr.com/post/167226340983/modern-detection-of-lung-cancer
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
Probably, if it were not world of crypto and pump ico. We would never have seen such projects.

This project would exist the same; blockchain only allowed for new business models and funding opportunities
Activity: 7
where will be established the first health monitor ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Probably, if it were not world of crypto and pump ico. We would never have seen such projects.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Sounds very impractical. Definitely staying away from this one.

Use the cigarette vending machine more often and be sure to need the Health Monitor much faster. I think after that it will no longer seem impractical
Activity: 249
Interested in such a question, will it be necessary to enter your personal data when using the device? Or will it all be anonymous?

After you have passed the test, the application will prompt you to specify an email to send a message with the results. You will indicate it at will.
Please look a new video with Olga Serbinenko, CFO  of Health Monitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRUq0-2uu48&feature=youtu.be

Activity: 104
The site looks very dignified. The scientist in the project is always excellent.
I am glad that the adult generation understands the world of crypto currency.
The white paper is only 4 pages. Maybe is not enough?

We have a lot of technical information in our website.
we tried to make white paper as understandable and convenient for reading
Activity: 118
Look like real business and medical care going in crypto world. I like it.
Activity: 196
Will be some bonuses in first days of ICO ?
We are happy to inform you that on November 14, 2017, we organize a presale for a limited number of Tokens with a 20% discount. A total of 3333 tokens will be available for sale at a total cost of $ 80,000. We are glad to provide you with any information you need in a convenient way.

Activity: 238
Will have you problems paying dividends to the holders?(i talk about SEC)

Health Monitor team has created the financial model of the project.
According to the potential of the market and projections on its fluctuation, Health Monitor is planning to install up to 200 devices in two years. Currently the price per a health check is $5. The project is not time-limited. Therefore, investors are becoming a part of operating business with great development potential.
In two years Health Monitor is projecting to generate $4,000,000 profit and distribute it among investors.
The profitability of Health Monitor project is projected at a level of 200-300% per year.
Profit from Health monitor sales will be distributed with the following proportion:
5% Device inventor
25% Health monitor team
70% Investors
Dividends will be distributed quarterly from January 2019. Profit generated by the company will be transferred to a separate dividends wallet and distributed to the current holders of the tokens. Dividends will be transferred to personal wallets of token holders automatically after the funds flow on dividends wallet.
thank you, for quickly answer. I will wait bounty program and I will definitely join.
you can join signature campaign
bounty (signature 80%): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-health-monitorcrowdinvesting-project80-budget-for-signature-2375836
telegram: https://t.me/healthmonitors
Activity: 308

According to the potential of the market and projections on its fluctuation, Health Monitor is planning to install up to 200 devices in two years. Currently the price per a health check is $5. The project is not time-limited. Therefore, investors are becoming a part of operating business with great development potential.
In two years Health Monitor is projecting to generate $4,000,000 profit and distribute it among investors.
The profitability of Health Monitor project is projected at a level of 200-300% per year.
Profit from Health monitor sales will be distributed with the following proportion:
5% Device inventor
25% Health monitor team
70% Investors
Dividends will be distributed quarterly from January 2019. Profit generated by the company will be transferred to a separate dividends wallet and distributed to the current holders of the tokens. Dividends will be transferred to personal wallets of token holders automatically after the funds flow on dividends wallet.
thank you, for quickly answer. I will wait bounty program and I will definitely join.
Activity: 406
All sounds is impractical now, look in future. Just 20 years ago, you did not have the opportunity to write here.
Activity: 28

5% Device inventor
25% Health monitor team
70% Investors
Activity: 40
Activity: 308
Activity: 238
wow Atutov Sergey Nikitich
I was  going to the institute (open doors) laboratory when he showed all these scientific pieces.
Pages:
Jump to: