Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 89. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Please correct the links here http://healthmonitor.io/sale

ETHEREUM & BITCOIN (read more)
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
You say - "We are already selling this device to companies professionally engaged in vending business"
Can you name companies who already buying?

Yes we already sell our device. here is the main website of the company   www.healthmonitor.pro

At the moment, our device is interested in the company Nokia its unit in Japan
Shigeru Nakano / 中野 茂
Technology Innovation Scouting Lead,
COO Japan, NOKIA
if you sell now you're machines for what you doing ICO ?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
this project looks great. I hope he will justify himself
Activity: 249
You say - "We are already selling this device to companies professionally engaged in vending business"

Yes we already sell our device. here is the main website of the company   www.healthmonitor.pro

At the moment, our device is interested in the company Nokia its unit in Japan
Shigeru Nakano / 中野 茂
Technology Innovation Scouting Lead,
COO Japan, NOKIA
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
"blockchain technology can serve people not only in the IT field" - gold words. We need fair and reliable medical care. It can safe many lives.
Activity: 3
I see that total price of the Machine will be 5770$. Can we buy health monitor only for 2890$ and make everything else here in Russia? We can save money on shipping and on production, because sheet metal parts is much cheaper here. Will you provide any help with setup your system for us in this case?
It's easy to organize simply make a request for mail or call us.
Yup, its really easy! Thanks,  I'll reach you soon with it!
Activity: 1
Is it possible to print reciept in addition to an email?
Activity: 35
It`s a good idea. Anyway, I think that humanity should develop all the possible technologies in medicine
I see that total price of the Machine will be 5770$. Can we buy health monitor only for 2890$ and make everything else here in Russia? We can save money on shipping and on production, because sheet metal parts is much cheaper here. Will you provide any help with setup your system for us in this case?
It's easy to organize simply make a request for mail or call us.
Interested in such a question, will it be necessary to enter your personal data when using the device? Or will it all be anonymous?

After you have passed the test, the application will prompt you to specify an email to send a message with the results. You will indicate it at will.
Thanks for the answer! Undoubtedly the ability to choose whether or not to save the results of the survey is a big plus for the health monitor. It is very convenient that there is the possibility to send tests to the post-office, then you can show them to the doctor if necessary.

I already asked earlier: then what happens? Is the test result deleted after sending it to email?

We will keep results on Google drive 
Activity: 224
Interested in such a question, will it be necessary to enter your personal data when using the device? Or will it all be anonymous?

After you have passed the test, the application will prompt you to specify an email to send a message with the results. You will indicate it at will.

I saw in the video that information after test immediately appears on the smartphone screen. Is this one of the ways to recieve all results?
Activity: 224
Probably, if it were not world of crypto and pump ico. We would never have seen such projects.
Unequivocally support! With the help of the blockchain and thanks to the possibility of holding ICO, many technologies and ideas will finally see the light!

Absolutely agree! I always say that ICO is the best way for new technologies to develop and progress!
Activity: 3
Activity: 336

Thanks for the answer! Undoubtedly the ability to choose whether or not to save the results of the survey is a big plus for the health monitor. It is very convenient that there is the possibility to send tests to the post-office, then you can show them to the doctor if necessary.

I already asked earlier: then what happens? Is the test result deleted after sending it to email?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
applying the technology in healthcare is the correct and useful way of implementing blockchain idea, good way to go
Activity: 115
The unambiguous plus of this survey is that it will help speed up the examination process and avoid queues and paperwork from doctors. Often people do not want to go to the doctor, because all this takes a long time.
Yes, it is good that the examination on the health monitor can be done in passing, when you go to the store or walk.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
The unambiguous plus of this survey is that it will help speed up the examination process and avoid queues and paperwork from doctors. Often people do not want to go to the doctor, because all this takes a long time.
Activity: 434
Probably, if it were not world of crypto and pump ico. We would never have seen such projects.
Unequivocally support! With the help of the blockchain and thanks to the possibility of holding ICO, many technologies and ideas will finally see the light!
Situation: a person passed a test on your device, indicated his email and received the results of the analysis there. Further information about the email and medical data is immediately removed from your device?

Device use a wifi, so always online.   
Pages:
Jump to: