Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 92. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Even though I like that someone is going for this sector with blockchain, I feel that companies like Google are miles ahead in the medical sector. I think they will roll out a lot of devices and applications over the course of the next few years. A lot of competition is guaranteed in this area even from the giant corps.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I will be delighted if the project will work. non-invasive diagnostics of diabetes,stomach ulcer  - This is my mother's illness.
If be earlier...
Activity: 406
Do you have any plans to place your network in Russia? We have sharp problem here with cancer....

Our current focus is now EU. If you can address Russian entrepreneurs interested in our machines, we can talk
Maybe it can realize it EU, but not Russia. But hope remains in my heart.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Will doctors in hospitals be able to get information from Health Monitor in order to cure their patients faster and more efficiently?

Hello, yes with the Health Monitor App.  The Health Monitor App allows any user easily monitor the state of health.
The interface works on all platforms and is synchronized with accounts on
different types of devices. Depending on the results of the analysis, the
application sends a request to your doctor, allowing you to track your health
status remotely and send the necessary recipes and recommendations to your
private account. Tracking and store all indicators and analysis data.

Each user has a code to the uncontrolled access to app, which is displayed on the labels.

In case of emergency (loss of consciousness or deterioration of well-being) anyone can enter to the app.

The app contains all necessary information: blood group, Rh factor, height, weight, chronic diseases, telephone number of the treating doctor, number in order to contact with relatives.
Activity: 28
Will be some bonuses in first days of ICO ?

ICO will begin in 29 of November. If you are interested in investing in our project, We will be able to offer you unique conditions for early investment + a bonus. We invite you to our chat telegram for more information https://t.me/healthmonitors
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Will doctors in hospitals be able to get information from Health Monitor in order to cure their patients faster and more efficiently?
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
Will be some bonuses in first days of ICO ?
Activity: 58
Do you have any plans to place your network in Russia? We have sharp problem here with cancer....

Our current focus is now EU. If you can address Russian entrepreneurs interested in our machines, we can talk
we can talk about all Land and All cities ? this is really to buy ? something like franchaizing ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
Airports and malls are good... Have you tried to install devices in /poly/clinics and other health facilities?
Smiley good idea. if something wrong you can immediately make appointment with the doctor  Wink

I also see a good match with pharmacies. They are constantly looking for new services to offer to customers

Good pastime while standing in the checkout line  Wink

pharmacists are very greedy. They will find a way to convince you to take a test  Grin
I even don't doubt) .On what conditions do  you wish to place  equipment
 in pharmacies, malls and etc?  Offer them percent from every test?or just rental of space?

The basic idea is to find local entrepreneurs who will install the devices and discuss fees case by case

Activity: 280
Merit: 16
Interested in such a question, will it be necessary to enter your personal data when using the device? Or will it all be anonymous?
Anonymity is important to many, I think the system should be anonymous. The important thing here is the test result, and the man himself will decide what to do with him, to run to the doctor or not. The main task is to inform about the danger.
Activity: 210
Airports and malls are good... Have you tried to install devices in /poly/clinics and other health facilities?
Smiley good idea. if something wrong you can immediately make appointment with the doctor  Wink

I also see a good match with pharmacies. They are constantly looking for new services to offer to customers

Good pastime while standing in the checkout line  Wink

pharmacists are very greedy. They will find a way to convince you to take a test  Grin
I even don't doubt) .On what conditions do  you wish to place  equipment
 in pharmacies, malls and etc?  Offer them percent from every test?or just rental of space?

Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
Interested in such a question, will it be necessary to enter your personal data when using the device? Or will it all be anonymous?
Yes, this question is very interesting too.   Cool
Activity: 3
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Yes, the question of anonymity is very important. but it seems to me that it is logical to make such an anonymous survey.
Guys, the creator of the device spent his whole life on science

look on this http://healthmonitor.io/cv

Prizes and Awards
1986: First Prize Fundamental Research in Institute of Automation and Electrometry -
Light-Induced Drift of Sodium Vapour.
1986: Second Prize in Siberian Competition on Fundamental 1986 Research - Light-Induced Drift.
Looks very impressive. Now the health monitor causes even more confidence Smiley
Are there any members in your team who has work experience in the field of medicine? Only Nikolay Pedko?

Yes, Nikolay is our doctor! He will be replying tomorrow (I think)
Forgive, I passed something?)

Hello, Doc:) At what stage are the diseases detected? Especially interesting about lung cancer

Hello.
Controlled theoretical researches in this direction weren't conducted yet. But possibilities of the device allow to find concentration of a series of markers of tumors:
• a pentane (C5H12) the norm at the healthy person of 0-50 ppb, increases up to 50-100 ppb;
• ethane (C2H6), the norm at healthy 0-50 ppb, increases also up to 50-100 ppb;
• the isoprene (C5H8), 50-120 ppb, raises up to 300-1000 ppb;
If the device taps such substances, then the subsequent additional inspections will allow to establish an exact stage of process. However there is a confidence that at T2N0M0 stage, we will already be able to refer reasonably the person to oncologists.
This is great news, doc! You need to spread the information about this wonder-device among people!
Activity: 42
Are there any members in your team who has work experience in the field of medicine? Only Nikolay Pedko?

Yes, Nikolay is our doctor! He will be replying tomorrow (I think)
Forgive, I passed something?)

Hello, Doc:) At what stage are the diseases detected? Especially interesting about lung cancer

Hello.
Controlled theoretical researches in this direction weren't conducted yet. But possibilities of the device allow to find concentration of a series of markers of tumors:
• a pentane (C5H12) the norm at the healthy person of 0-50 ppb, increases up to 50-100 ppb;
• ethane (C2H6), the norm at healthy 0-50 ppb, increases also up to 50-100 ppb;
• the isoprene (C5H8), 50-120 ppb, raises up to 300-1000 ppb;
If the device taps such substances, then the subsequent additional inspections will allow to establish an exact stage of process. However there is a confidence that at T2N0M0 stage, we will already be able to refer reasonably the person to oncologists.
Where is the button like here?  Roll Eyes I really need it  Smiley

well, you are free to spread the news as much as you wish  Cheesy

Now I'll write on Twitter, so my audience is not very big.  who needs it will be interested  Wink

can you share your twitter handle?
Pages:
Jump to: