Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 44. (Read 23571 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Anyone tried the Hearthy bot on telegram?

i just joined he telegram and there is no bot there.
me too i check the telegram and theres no hearty bot. where can i find that bot?
Can anyone teach me how to join to telegram? And where i can find that bot?
download the telegram apps and install after installing telegram search the hearthy channel or click the link on the firstpage.
Activity: 168
I have question. I already read in their blogs and whitepaper but I do not get the answer. Maybe this is basic question but I'm just a little bit curious. Why every project needs to have a phasing of ICO? Why they did not do it in a single phase of ICO and they will just set the duration more longer, 1-2 months I think. Just curious.
because they need investor that will give and support their project. and they need us also to spread the news about the hearty app. thats why some project need 1 or 2  ICO stage to earn a profit for start up.
Activity: 301

me too i check the telegram and theres no hearty bot. where can i find that bot?
Hello, the bot in telegram is a very easy one, it just republish all we publish on social media.
Oh i see let me think to join telegram. Thank you.
Activity: 333
with regards on the latest medium publication of hearthy, it is good to hear that hearty is going global and people are already talking about cryptocurrencies especially hearty project.

https://medium.com/@hearthy/funny-and-weird-things-when-going-ico-5e6f186ec537

So they will not just focus on Philippines and Mexico? that might change the whole health sector since as far as my knowledge is concern hearty is the only healthcare service that uses blockchain and good thing they will operate globally.
yes they will not focus only on this two countries, mexico and phillipines are the first if they succeed to this two countries i think it will be the beginning for another expansion.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
with regards on the latest medium publication of hearthy, it is good to hear that hearty is going global and people are already talking about cryptocurrencies especially hearty project.

So they will not just focus on Philippines and Mexico? that might change the whole health sector since as far as my knowledge is concern hearty is the only healthcare service that uses blockchain and good thing they will operate globally.

Our initial plan was to do so, but we are having a great response from the market, so other pilots in Europe may come first.

it is good to chase the where the demand is. if europe reacts good on the platform there is no problem starting there as long as there is the demand of the product.
Yes, we got a very nice oppportunity here. Hope we can communicate it soon.

well that is great! i think philippines and mexico is not technologically ready to adapt to those app anyway.

we are not closing doors to them right? just prioritizing the demand.
Activity: 391
Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.
I think hearthy are more on the medical record secure and personal record health to give us an good recommendation to health and to give us the suitable medication.
Yup, thats the reason why hearthy have an app to check their personal record, or asking recommendations from doctor for medication.
nowadays its very hard to find the medical records using the database for the patients, but if hearthy release we can check it whenever we want using the application
Activity: 630
Merit: 102

Our initial plan was to do so, but we are having a great response from the market, so other pilots in Europe may come first.

it is good to chase the where the demand is. if europe reacts good on the platform there is no problem starting there as long as there is the demand of the product.

thanks for the good news does it have any publication for publicity?
Activity: 448

I think they would also talk about what their investors say. of course,they will focus on those country that they will earn and more people will use the app.
Activity: 160
Tortle Ninja

Tortle Ninja

Hello, the bot in telegram is a very easy one, it just republish all we publish on social media.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102

Activity: 301

Activity: 284
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.
I think hearthy are more on the medical record secure and personal record health to give us an good recommendation to health and to give us the suitable medication.
Yup, thats the reason why hearthy have an app to check their personal record, or asking recommendations from doctor for medication.
Activity: 224
In my own experience, when we go to the hospital for yearly checkup, there is always a line for data finding and i find it hard to accept that in this world of high technology hospitals didnt find way to make it faster.

when i was in college i am pissed of dewey decimal system in our library that manually find books on the card catalog. but a year after, our library was able find way to make finding books easier. what makes health related

thanks hearty for introducing this kind of app that cuts the time in finding patients data. it is much more convenient to go to check ups and also for emergency purposes

Because of Hearthy application we can avoid being in the long line and wait for our medical files , also we dont need to visit the hospital just to get our medical files and history, Hearthy application will do that thing , it will hold our medical records and we can see it whenever and wherever we wanted to.
The technology really makes our lives very easy unlike in manual system before and with this kind of setup the errors could be lessen.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105

I see, well what is good for the project must be done, good thing you adapt to changes and adjust some part of the original plan. good luck to all of you guys Smiley

It is good to see that you guys are planning to expand the operation and to be honest that is good for the company, in order to introduce your service very well you choose a larger community.
Activity: 323
I am a medical doctor.
I have experience in telemedicine.
I follow the medical thesis of medical residents in Paris, France about telemedicine

So, I'm very aware of limitations concerning the physical examination of the patients.

We never said that we will handle all the diseases in a teleconsultation. So please, read all the documentation that we wrote instead of inventing your own interpretations. It is not very efficient if you read 2 lines on a forum and you start making assumptions and asking questions that we already answered.

Of course that we won't hire medical professionals that don't speak the local language. How can you even ask that sort of question ? What would the point of doing something like that ?
Of course that we won't be able to handle problems of blood pressure if you don't know how to take it in the first place.
Of course that not all the situations can be handled by telemedicine
Our primary goal is that you have access to your medical records. It is not to say that we can solve all the diseases of the world.

Please, come to our telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/FH65F0IDyxLajpe-Kp6ecw if you have other questions that are not clear enough after reading all the sources of information that we have putted online.

Very well said and explanation , Thank you for this , Spending time for us and the member of this forum to explain what really the main purpose of this ICO Hearty . I really appreciate it , I believe because of this it becomes more clearer to them the real purpose of Hearty.

i just ask what is included can be consulted in this apps all aspects of medical is here? like for pregnant and lame ect.
Tortle Ninja

Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
A good idea to allow users to leave comments or comments that they want to say to Hearthy's application.By giving users a small portion of the system to improve the system, the two sides will make some adjustments based on the user's Suggestions.I know there are a lot of people who have more ideas and we need entertainment to see the other side of the project.

I agree on to that, it will took some updates and improvement. Its good to read some updates here in forum but its better to see this circulating on other online platforms.
Yup so lets just support Hearthy to improved the project to make it better and wait their update.
Merit: 105
Will this be operational next year? i haven't read the whitepaper or visit their site but i just wanna ask how much they gather so far?
Yes it is based on their roadmap. You should read first their whitepapee and websites, you can gain a lot of information there except for the earnings of ICO. Because they manage to not tell in the public how much is already sold in the ICO. But the CEO said, in the 2nd ICO they will make it available in their site.
I see, Of course i always read whitepaper of those ICOs that come into my attention im just busy lately  Cheesy
i will read their whitepaper sometime and will check the funds gather after 2nd ICO Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: