Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HelixCoin [HXC] SHA3 - ON TO CRYSTAL! - EXCHANGED - page 3. (Read 76944 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
finally some buy orders growing on cryptorush...
are devs buying cheap their own coins to create movents? Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 295
....What are the active nodes? - Probably the most important thing from any of this
This coin still has potential, I am okay with it being traded this low because it just means cheap coins haha.

Nodes in standard config

For those saying dead, we arent active 24/7 as we have normal jobs and university to attend to. We are around, we are working on getting exchanges and other services on board. We have not walked off with loads of bitcoin, everything minus bounties has been paid for by one of the team's small mining rig.

The coin has huge potential, we saw that when it launched, and we want to keep working on it and making it bigger to realize its true potential. Smiley

We are available at our contact email or by forum message whenever.

Launching a coin is difficult, no doubts about it.

How many opportunities will uphold.Just let the developers do not sleep.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511

- edit: nvm, I will just pm you.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
....What are the active nodes? - Probably the most important thing from any of this
This coin still has potential, I am okay with it being traded this low because it just means cheap coins haha.

Nodes in standard config

For those saying dead, we arent active 24/7 as we have normal jobs and university to attend to. We are around, we are working on getting exchanges and other services on board. We have not walked off with loads of bitcoin, everything minus bounties has been paid for by one of the team's small mining rig.

The coin has huge potential, we saw that when it launched, and we want to keep working on it and making it bigger to realize its true potential. Smiley

We are available at our contact email or by forum message whenever.

Launching a coin is difficult, no doubts about it.
BKM
Activity: 315
Strange, it could have been a succesful coin imo... Since the source is open someone can fork it? Tongue
Why? I don't see anything remotely original in HelixCoin... did I miss something??

Mebbe you missed the compelling Pokemon reference? Perhaps as useful as Pokemon?
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
Strange, it could have been a succesful coin imo... Since the source is open someone can fork it? Tongue
Why? I don't see anything remotely original in HelixCoin... did I miss something??
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Smashing rocks with my GPU
That would be pretty bitchin if someone would step up and save this coin... Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Activity: 168
forum dead, irc dead, devs gone... coin dead...
it is clear then...

Yup.. He did it just to make a few btc on selling the first day.. only reason he posts is to just keep the price up the little bit it has to sell the rest..

Should of called it scam coin from the start
forum dead, irc dead, devs gone... coin dead...
it is clear then...
Activity: 7

relaunch with real marketing support?

buzzzz buzzzzz buzzzzz is necessary.

This scammer is spamming Bitcoin IRC channels FYI.
Who is?
[05:26:39] [Whois] papes11 is ~papes11@masked-Richmond.hfc.comcastbusiness.net (...)

Again, who is that? I don't see that person here. Is that the dev, is that someone posting here? What?

this is forum not the IRC channel, thats is why you do not see him here Wink
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
This scammer is spamming Bitcoin IRC channels FYI.
Who is?
[05:26:39] [Whois] papes11 is ~papes11@masked-Richmond.hfc.comcastbusiness.net (...)

Again, who is that? I don't see that person here. Is that the dev, is that someone posting here? What?
Activity: 7

This coin need marketing/merchandising that's all.
Activity: 29
already dead>HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
4th exchange already queued up soon! In talks with the big boys too!
We are standing behind this coin Grin

Today is 4th-March, but nothing changes, and now the price is only 1/30 when beginning.

we were fucked and the devs smiles on us
Activity: 131
4th exchange already queued up soon! In talks with the big boys too!
We are standing behind this coin Grin

Today is 4th-March, but nothing changes, and now the price is only 1/30 when beginning.
Activity: 55

For those that are saying it, we have NOT abandoned this coin!! We like SHA3 too much, and want to support what we think is a good name. We want to see sha3 progress as the healthier alternative for people that have to use rigs, or just like keeping it quiet and cool!
We will not give in. We will not give out. we will not give up!

Uh, yes you have. I haven't seen any progress made since the coin launched. You have done bugger all. No promotion, no hype, no activity whatsoever. Plus the official website is down. Take a look at Zeitcoin--they launched a day later and they don't have SHA-3, yet their community is in high gear (although that coin is garbage too). The only people left in this thread are the bag-holders who are coming around in hopes that there has been some change and maybe the price will go up so they can sell out. Them and a couple "true-believers" I guess. The irony is this thing even looks like a shitcoin. What a logo! If I didn't know it was a helix fossil I might think it was a turd. How about you just admit this was a launch-and-dump for your premine and be done with it.
Pages:
Jump to: