Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HelixCoin [HXC] SHA3 - ON TO CRYSTAL! - EXCHANGED - page 4. (Read 76947 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
This scammer is spamming Bitcoin IRC channels FYI.
Who is?
[05:26:39] [Whois] papes11 is ~papes11@masked-Richmond.hfc.comcastbusiness.net (...)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Smashing rocks with my GPU
Who is?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
With a coin based on PoW, the miners ARE important. Without happy plethora of miners, 51% attack occurs. Without the right crypto, there's also threat of the market crash from  ASICs.

Miners are also the people actively involved with the community, and buying/selling. What in the fuck are you smoking bro? Roll Eyes

Yes, of course, in your sense miners are important for EXISTENZ of coins, but the REAL VALUE of coins depends only on "normal" users and investors.
See on doge-community, who were not miners, but they had an idea, enthusiasm. the same with bitcoin/litecoin, it will be accepted overall because of distribution in real world for people.

The basis of a successful coin is the ideology!
If only the miners buy/sell, it leads to fail of coin. Many coins die just because the miner-community do not understand the importance to bring the coin into the real life!

One thing we might be able to do is connect more with the reddit community, but how do you break that barrier to entry is the hardest part of the endeavor.

Sure, to develop a coin is nothing miraculous, the main point is an advancement.

To be honest, I do not believe in hundred coins, but only some of them have a future.
You do not come to reddit or crypsy just with "we love sha3, it's the best" without any idea behind it. Did you get any plan for helixcoin?
what the applications were you talking about?

Never mind, perhaps I'd get some suggestions, let's see if it works. One trick we already missed by start. Second one, I'm talking about a certain nishe again. You have to find out which were interested in helix.

E.g. there are quite plenty of various sites of fun clubs (fantastic, sport.. just cant count), you could awake an interest to the owner in getting the donate from their funs in helixcoin. You have to speak to ONE man, and he dustributes FOR YOU to ALL HIS FUNS your coin by himself, just because he has nothing to lose and it is also exciting and modern
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
SHA3 is better than others
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

You have clearly no idea how much there is in launching a coin..
Give it (and them) time

do you?

it involves copying the maxcoin source code.. changing a few variables.. renaming it and then making a nice new logo for your webpage. that can all be done in a couple of days by one person.

Funny enough I do, so yes. Did take just a liiiitle bit more work than that.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Tested - my 290s love SHA3  Grin

There is a poll on litecoin talk to change the scrypt algo for something more like SHA3. If they won't change the code, which is highly unlikely, some of the miners might venture your way.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
no word from devs?
they have just abandoned their coin?
they were the first to sell out? Smiley

Give it (and them) time

time is precious my precious Wink
and they should not waste my time, so i would like to be informed what is going on and if the mining is still worthwhile as i see ppl leaving and diff going down pretty much.
which is of course good for solo mining, but who wants to mine coin without a future?
Activity: 798

Give it (and them) time

do you?

it involves copying the maxcoin source code.. changing a few variables.. renaming it and then making a nice new logo for your webpage. that can all be done in a couple of days by one person.
Activity: 28

No requests/votes for these exchanges: poloniex, cryptsy and mcxnow?

We love SHA-3 coins, we love Helix,
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQfOLx-GFDUnpIL8ATTGU8x-bRpb70yjt11uiO0RfAqAlExJqG

We have contacted cryptsy in hopes of getting it listed, no word on that yet.
Due to the nature of mxcnow it is unlikely we will see the addition of much anything there, even doge has taken a long time. That did not dissuade us from trying!
I'll send poloniex another email making a case for the coin, because we love sha3 and we love helix!

Anything the community can do to help is great!

For those that are saying it, we have NOT abandoned this coin!! We like SHA3 too much, and want to support what we think is a good name. We want to see sha3 progress as the healthier alternative for people that have to use rigs, or just like keeping it quiet and cool!
We will not give in. We will not give out. we will not give up!
legendary
Activity: 924
no word from devs?

Give it (and them) time
no word from devs?
trading soon is dead soon.

HXC alive 3 days, then die.

indeed, there should be some closed-season before the market launch.
all have seen the price going down so fast, so they have stopped mining.
nvm... another wallet with useless coins to the collection Smiley
Activity: 435
trading soon is dead soon.

HXC alive 3 days, then die.
Activity: 42
What is the point of launching a good coin if the dev won't go any further than ... launching it ?
Activity: 4

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQfOLx-GFDUnpIL8ATTGU8x-bRpb70yjt11uiO0RfAqAlExJqG

who can connect them?Huh
I think mcxnow is better.
Activity: 7

the coin has already dead.... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

it seems not too good indeed.

nice coin, nice launch, but no publicity... yet, hopefully
Activity: 53
the coin has already dead.... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
those asics for keccak will make it much more easier to mine.
i should get one until every one wants it which will make the price to rise very fast Smiley
Where did you see those? Source please

http://keccak.noekeon.org/hw_performance.html
Pages:
Jump to: