Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HelixCoin [HXC] SHA3 - ON TO CRYSTAL! - EXCHANGED - page 7. (Read 76944 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Smashing rocks with my GPU
Please can somebody tell me how to get my wallet syncing. Dunno wots going on here
The config file that should be in the same folder as your wallet needs to be moved to your appdata\roaming folder for Helixcoin. For some reason Maxcoin and Helixcoin both were done this way, requiring the manual moving of the file to that folder.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Please can somebody tell me how to get my wallet syncing. Dunno wots going on here
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Hashpower is decreasing gradually as the price is decreasing.  

indeed, time to solomine again for better profit Wink
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
VERY LOW EXCHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soooooo sad.......
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I never mined sha3 before can anybody help me out here

i got a 6950 card and the cgminer downloaded but cant figure out what the command lines are

i now have..

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

C:\xxxxxxxxxx\cgminer --keccak -d 0 --temp-cutoff 83 -I 19 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192 -o stratum+tcp://hxceu.nut2pools.com:6020 -u XXXX -p XXXX

But i doesnt do it
Are you using right miner? Normal cgminer doesnt work i think.. you have to have a different version of cgminer that works with Keccak algo, so find it somewhere in maxcoin or helixcoin forums as they both are same. And about your 6950 card i dont know the settings but -I 19 may not work, you have to lower down your intensity to 5,6, or around 7 coz this algo is different and you will get half of your hashing rate then mining normal scrypt coins.

Ok thnx, yes i download the cgminer from the op. Ill try lowering the intensity later on. Thnx for the reply.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250

i got a 6950 card and the cgminer downloaded but cant figure out what the command lines are

i now have..

C:\xxxxxxxxxx\cgminer --keccak -d 0 --temp-cutoff 83 -I 19 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192 -o stratum+tcp://hxce[Suspicious link removed]t2pools.com:6020 -u XXXX -p XXXX

But i doesnt do it

i think for keccak the maximum instensity is 14.
also i would say TC, shaders and such kind of setting is not needed for keccak as it uses only GPU and not the RAM

u can also lower the mem clock as low as possible to save some power and stress.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

More coins for miners who are mining it, pull out while you can Grin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
legendary
Activity: 1484

i now have..

C:\xxxxxxxxxx\cgminer --keccak -d 0 --temp-cutoff 83 -I 19 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192 -o stratum+tcp://hxceu.nut2pools.com:6020 -u XXXX -p XXXX

But i doesnt do it
Are you using right miner? Normal cgminer doesnt work i think.. you have to have a different version of cgminer that works with Keccak algo, so find it somewhere in maxcoin or helixcoin forums as they both are same. And about your 6950 card i dont know the settings but -I 19 may not work, you have to lower down your intensity to 5,6, or around 7 coz this algo is different and you will get half of your hashing rate then mining normal scrypt coins.
Activity: 112

My toxic 280x is getting 407 ave peak 420
My 7870 is getting 228 ave
My 7770 is getting 114 ave

What's your clocks/config on the 280X?... Im having issues breaking 340

GPU is at 1200
intensity is 14
-v 1 -w 256

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
Next Coin Lite - Fair Distribution
I think I will wait for DoubleHelixCoin. I am betting it will have a better chance at developing into something great.

i now have..

But i doesnt do it
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Noobs dumping,smart people buying cheap.  Wink
Activity: 798
Id love to hear a few words from Lord Helix to convince me not to point my rig somewhere else.

why would he do that? you are his competition...
Activity: 826
I'm still mining it, way to early to tell whether it's dead or not.
mac wallet?
Lol... No activity on this thread, no activity on the exchanges, no value to the coin, high difficulty and low block reward, no publicity going on, no marketing, devs haven't said peep since launch... It's dead. This was just a launch dump.

Sadly, I have to agree with you.  There's nothing going on with this coin as far as I can tell.  Way to hard to mine at these prices and I don't see anything to suggest that's going to change.  Had high hopes for this one too.  
it's Day 2/3 of this coin, it's the weekend, and a late/early hour in the US/UK. You guys are crazy.
Activity: 68
Lol... No activity on this thread, no activity on the exchanges, no value to the coin, high difficulty and low block reward, no publicity going on, no marketing, devs haven't said peep since launch... It's dead. This was just a launch dump.

Sadly, I have to agree with you.  There's nothing going on with this coin as far as I can tell.  Way to hard to mine at these prices and I don't see anything to suggest that's going to change.  Had high hopes for this one too. 
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Yeah this coin is dead. I'm sorry I wasted my time with this shit.
What is your definition for dead? It's been out for 2 days, and it's on 4 exchanges....

Most sell extremely low from the beginning. I was buying mint at 4 satoshi, now people are saying it's 'dead' at ~24 satoshi. No logic Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: