Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 34. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 502
What's the deal with HextraCoin Gold?  How do you buy or invest in that?

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Man Hextra's volume is crazy.  It looks like 30M in the last 24 hours.   Looking at Regal coin, the max 24 hour volume was 15M, and they are averaging 3M per day.  I think Hextra looks like it will be the best of the clones.

Probably some regal owners went to hextra because of account lock disappointment. Regal price goes down from 90 to 40 now

Yes regal coin till now still no internal exchange and also heard alot of people complaining about converting to REC too slow. To me without internal exchange is the really lost out alot as more ICO + lending platforms coins are coming out too.

And also they applied a good marketing strategy by giving investors Hextra Gold (HXG = US$30) and invest for 30 days and return with captial + special interest rates. So as a investors you definitely wont sell your HXT coins to earn more profit and also attract more investors which further increase the coin price more. Therefore is profit for all investors and developer too.

And the price now is already USD35 due to increase BTC price but HXT/BTC rate is moving up slowly too very stable.

I hope Hextra team can do even better and their system is alot more stable and fast now. This is the right approach for long term investment.

Activity: 168
Man Hextra's volume is crazy.  It looks like 30M in the last 24 hours.   Looking at Regal coin, the max 24 hour volume was 15M, and they are averaging 3M per day.  I think Hextra looks like it will be the best of the clones.

Probably some regal owners went to hextra because of account lock disappointment. Regal price goes down from 90 to 40 now
Merit: 100
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello everybody,

HYIP's always attracted me, they tend to attract certain type of people. Believers. Myself I am a believer too, back then I was a believer in good (only) and now I am a believer in both good and bad.
Approx. 15 years ago I came to know Forex, it took me months to figure out how to find a niche, how to find the way it could work for me.
I happen to found it, and I've made cca 55x (multiple of investment) I've put into it within a short timeframe. I was paralyzed, pumped, excited and foremost my ego went up!
My world has changed and I have changed myself. In many ways I suddenly felt sooo much freedom from everything around, however I started to feel stuck....Anyhow...to make story short ...
I've hit the wall and pretty strongly and I've blamed everything around me but myself. It took me years to re-emerge from the financial ashes of my poor decisions.
I feel that nowadays we are in the midst of the (crypto)revolution and one of the most spectacular re-distribution of the wealth!
This revolution will fuel many projects, including Hextracoin, BCC etc. IMHO Bitconnect will be here for longer, despite it's shady background, and perhaps
pyramidal structure together with a huge bet on cryptocurrency (and in particular BTC) appreciation. (Hence all of the investment remains in US$).
For how long will they last is everyone's guess. Until then everybody here will make money and very easily.

However, if any of you are into HYIPs (and at this stage I am into it myself) I strongly think there are even better programs out there.

It is a time to pull out the very simple calculator and use the simple mathematics:

http://compoundhyip.com

The miracle of an automatically compounding interest together with an option to pull your investment out anytime (!) (20% fee)....
Hm, hm, well, going through dozens if not 100s of HYIPs...I could not find anything better than T.G.Thomas within the Chain.Group.
There are numerous other HYIP's or even other trading groups within chain.group and they all sounds great, looks great, but upon further investigation and calculations,
nothing can beat TGT. With an easy adjustable option to reinvest between 0-50-100% of your daily income, it is staggering how quickly funds start piling up.
TGT offers its services since April, 2017 that speaks volume too!

Anyhow...this is just my 2c worth. Everybody do your own DD(!) and never forget to invest only the money you part with right from the beginning.
If there are HYI Programs out there and all of them with relatively risky propositions...TGT looks on top of everything, just based on the pure mathematics!

Thanks and GLTA, if you want to invest in the good sounding HYIP project use the link:

https://chain.group/39958
Oh make sure you, provide the fraudster label to Zhou Tong and Group Intersango very first. Thanks.

Sorry, are we talking about hextracoin here?
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
So I've just done a quick video on Hextracoin...

Basically I've just done the following:

Converted Interest to HXT
ReInvested $100 worth of HXT into a new loan
Sold HXT for BTC on internal exchange
Withdraw BTC to my own wallet

All works well and smooth.  I love Hextracoin...while it's paying out at 1.5% per day anyhow!!!

God i love crypto...

https://youtu.be/S5NQb3-4gfM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I tried to buy it 2 three times but no luck yet.

You can buy on their internal exchange
Activity: 61
Is hextracoin mineable I just want to know thank you.

no at the moment, but u can do lending investment in there like bitconnect...
everything work smooth now, wd also smooth..

feel free to join use my reff link
https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=capuletz
Activity: 84
Telegram Community Manager
Is hextracoin mineable I just want to know thank you.
Activity: 39
I tried to buy it 2 three times but no luck yet.
Activity: 45
What stage of your ico is at the moment?

ico end , now we can lending our coin get daily profits and trading internal exchange

https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=suksesamin

you can check hextra roadmap hextracoin.com
Activity: 16
What stage of your ico is at the moment?
what happen to this coin, i am a holder of this coin, but the dev dont give any update, when will hextra go live on external exchange? anybody knows?

just sell on internal exchange or let me buy your coin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
what happen to this coin, i am a holder of this coin, but the dev dont give any update, when will hextra go live on external exchange? anybody knows?

The roadmap clearly says November so  they have 2 weeks left.

Hm I thought people were complaining that there is absolutely zero communication from the dev? Am I mistaken? Then I am sorry but I haven't checked in the meantime whether that changed or not.
So the only exchange to buy hextracoin is its internal exchange, isn't it?

Also, does the lending program start yet?

correct hextra like bitconnect

happy if you register in my team https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=suksesamin

i never get any downline lol
Activity: 66
Is it possible to buy Hextr on any exchanges yet?And can you withdraw the Hextra or once you exchange it to btc on the webpage can you withdraw from there to a wallet or exchange?

Activity: 106
So the only exchange to buy hextracoin is its internal exchange, isn't it?

Also, does the lending program start yet?
Hi everyone,

HXT is minable or not? If yes, Please help me some of information, I would like to mine HXT. Many thanks

i dont think its mineable
Activity: 44
Hi everyone,

HXT is minable or not? If yes, Please help me some of information, I would like to mine HXT. Many thanks
Pages:
Jump to: