Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 36. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I have two-factor activated with Google Authenticator, but still.

So there are 2 possible explanations:

1) you stored the 2fa priv key in the same device where your priv key was sitting, it is highly discouraged!
2) somebody stole your tokens by physical access to your devices
3) the whole story is a bait, not sure what's the purpose

Ive thought in all of this too.
1) I dont store my key in any document or device, just my head.
2) Im alone in this history... no mates, no friends, no family knows about cryptocurrencies.
3) Im really happy with Hextra! no bad purpose! I know they cant do anything.

I want just to advise to all investors... to be worried.

Do anybody can recover more info about it??
I know it difficult, but If some of you can recover my money, I promise a reward of 100HXT (1/3 of my money).

really thanks!

Thinking more about it, there is another possible solution: the APP.
The day that I install de app in my Android device (and I entered my credentials on it) is the same day that the transactions has been made... could be or nor.. I dont know

--- the app was download form PLAY STORE, and the credentials of the developers are from HEXTRA.CO... so I dont know

1) you stored the 2fa priv key in the same device where your priv key was sitting, it is highly discouraged!

Ive thought in all of this too.
1) I dont store my key in any document or device, just my head.
2) Im alone in this history... no mates, no friends, no family knows about cryptocurrencies.
3) Im really happy with Hextra! no bad purpose! I know they cant do anything.

I want just to advise to all investors... to be worried.

Do anybody can recover more info about it??
I know it difficult, but If some of you can recover my money, I promise a reward of 100HXT (1/3 of my money).

really thanks!
Activity: 168
Merit: 104

Attention,

Sorry I did not show up, I registered in the forum just to write here and let me know what happened to me:

I bought 300HXT at the ICO, and I was very happy with the profitability ...
but I just found out that all my HXTs have been stolen. I have zero
The company tells me that I could only do it with my keys, so they can not do anything.

Be careful, because nothing is impossible for hackers.

The Wallet that now has my money is: HI9xicpMKXmFTB57grrF55bHc73AZ7ophZ

Maybe one of you can tell me something about it, although I understand that it is very difficult.

I just want to warn you and be careful, because the feeling of being stolen does not please anyone, especially if you were winning 1200% ...

thanks

Activity: 36
Current value is around ~14.50 USD
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Is possible to stack hextracoins?
Activity: 5
For my own opinion as a person, Bitcoin can endure and it has the next, because there is a lot of personas who thought and have an interest on it. Individuals nowadays or even right desires and like to have constant earnings to be able to maintain their basic requirements. particularly if you are struggling with lower income. Via alter happen in today's world, Change between technologies and ancient methods, we were able to appreciate our self for that modifications happen.
Merit: 10
Even though hextra looks scam to some people, i have to give their service 5 stars!
Lost my 2FA, sent email and they fixed it less than 10 minutes.

Still waiting the reply from binarycoin to disable my 2FA.....
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
i have question !!!

shoot, what's the question??
i did a lending in Hextra Coin few days ago, today i tried to transfer my lending profits to HXT , it gave me the below error :

Whoops! There were some problems with your input.

The accrued profit must be at least 1.
    The leftover amount must be at least 1.
    The level bonus must be at least 1.

I checked, my accrued profit confirmed it is more than 1 as that is the amount i want to transfer to HXT, but how to get the leftover amount and level bonus amount to  be at least USD 1?

anyone can help here?

so how much do you have in the lending wallet sorry?

$300.

hmm that's weird, i've been doing daily transfers from my lending wallet each day for about $20-25 and works no problem
Activity: 1
i have question !!!
Activity: 51
i did a lending in Hextra Coin few days ago, today i tried to transfer my lending profits to HXT , it gave me the below error :

I checked, my accrued profit confirmed it is more than 1 as that is the amount i want to transfer to HXT, but how to get the leftover amount and level bonus amount to  be at least USD 1?

anyone can help here?

$300.

anyone can help here?

Activity: 51

anyone can help here?
Activity: 24
Awaiting updates for Wallet. Listed on Market and Coinmarketcap. Today more and more ico based lending programs. since this 1 year successful bitconnect

Ya alot of new ICOs follow bitconnect foot step and i think it will become common soon and not sure this kind of trend will die down or not..

btw i tested another withdrawal today and is very fast almost immediately now.

Can anyone tell me how this hextracoin Gold lending work?? 1HXT = 30 usd but when i choose lending i dont get that conversion.

You will get HXG on 25th december.

https://facebook.com/hextracoin

Check the news from their facebook page

I have a problem please! I wanted 0.01 btc = 5.6 HTX. It does not work !!! Who knows why? or do I have to buy from 50 htx?
Activity: 4
Anybody know once the financing system starts after ICO is over?
Awaiting updates for Wallet. Listed on Market and Coinmarketcap. Today more and more ico based lending programs. since this 1 year successful bitconnect

Ya alot of new ICOs follow bitconnect foot step and i think it will become common soon and not sure this kind of trend will die down or not..

Can anyone tell me how this hextracoin Gold lending work?? 1HXT = 30 usd but when i choose lending i dont get that conversion.

You will get HXG on 25th december.

https://facebook.com/hextracoin

Check the news from their facebook page
Activity: 151

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Merit: 100
from twitter

"We will be listing a Temporarily link for support tickets. When the external exchange is released we will then have support on the website."

"If you have a problem with your HXT/BTC please fill out this form https://request.hextracoin.co"

At least they are listening to us guys!
I've been saying to setup a ticket system on FB for a few days now..
As their FB responses are late and canned.
Yeah, they listen quite a bit.   Remember when they were selling 1000hxt max, then 500, then 300 then 200.  And people continued to complain.
Pages:
Jump to: