Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 47. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 436
Merit: 250
I notice that the price of HXT is changing even while the site is under maintenance, It was $15.02, then $15:04 and it is currently $15.12. What is responsible for the movement?

My guess is BTC value, although that wouldn't explain all since BTC is going down..
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
I notice that the price of HXT is changing even while the site is under maintenance, It was $15.02, then $15:04 and it is currently $15.12. What is responsible for the movement?

I think that means all withdrawals in queue are cancelled and loans reset?
I hope loans are intact and have build up interest Thursday.. I'm expecting 400-500USD.. If not, i might sell some coin.. (As i had fixed at a decent rate)
We'll see tomorrow..

I wouldnt count on interest on the last 5 days. Without transaction fees, they havent been making money to pay interest.

Hopefully though... but I wouldnt be surprised either way.

Yes, i would be surprised if they did honor those loans. This would be a reason to stay all in for me.
If they did kept the loans in place without intereset, they should reset to 1/179 though. Otherwise you'll lose a week of intereset extra. No coin+losing 7 days..
We'll see tomorrow i guess. I will then decide how to continue.

I'm expecting to see ALL my HXT back in wallet though, the half i lend. The 2 i withdrew to the queue. If that's the case, i might wait for a better rate before reinvesting.
In my personal view, I believe the developers of Hextracoin have a good motive. They have listened to the investors request for regular updates on like some other coins in the same category. And increasing HXG to $30 will allay majority of the fears as per long term prospects. It's already November 7 dubai time, let's see what the website brings up.

Thumbs up!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I hope loans are intact and have build up interest Thursday.. I'm expecting 400-500USD.. If not, i might sell some coin.. (As i had fixed at a decent rate)
We'll see tomorrow..

I wouldnt count on interest on the last 5 days. Without transaction fees, they havent been making money to pay interest.

Hopefully though... but I wouldnt be surprised either way.
FACEBOOK:
Dear all members,

Since there were the unexpected errors occurring in the system, some members' wallets were affected.

As a result, it's needed to adjust the HXT and BTC balance of some users to be the same as on the Exchange starting date.

For now, our team have finished resolving the problems.

We wholeheartedly apologize for this error.

To show our sincerity and to compensate for this occuring, the HXG exchange rate will be changed from 1 HXG : 20 USD to be 1 HXG : 30 USD.

HextraCoin team would like to announce that we have the strong intension to lead HXT to the goal as we have planned.

Finally, we would like to say thank you for your kind support, and hope we will reach our goal together.

Thank you for your understanding and staying beside us.

We are Revolution
HextraCoin

We'll see tomorrow..
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
FACEBOOK:
Dear all members,

Since there were the unexpected errors occurring in the system, some members' wallets were affected.

As a result, it's needed to adjust the HXT and BTC balance of some users to be the same as on the Exchange starting date.

For now, our team have finished resolving the problems.

We wholeheartedly apologize for this error.

To show our sincerity and to compensate for this occuring, the HXG exchange rate will be changed from 1 HXG : 20 USD to be 1 HXG : 30 USD.

HextraCoin team would like to announce that we have the strong intension to lead HXT to the goal as we have planned.

Finally, we would like to say thank you for your kind support, and hope we will reach our goal together.

We are Revolution
HextraCoin
Do you know the opening time of the exchange on November 7?

Sounds like someone wanna dump the whole coins while the price is still around 13usd

Most likely many will dump as soon the website reopens, then the price will stabilize and increase as investors confidence increases again.
Merit: 10

Sounds like someone wanna dump the whole coins while the price is still around 13usd

I would advise that you be on the lookout from 00:00 hrs UTC on Tuesday 7th November 2017. However, I expect that there will be another announcement before that time.
Activity: 125
Activity: 9
FACEBOOK:
Dear all members

We are delighted to announce that our team has finished developed the Exchange program already.

It's expected to start the Exchange again on this November 7th, 2017. The new features are as following:

- Auto Update Booking Order
- Performance and Security Improvement
- Bugs Fixed

Besides, the withdrawing system will be re-opened on November 9th, 2017.

We do promise to come back with the better performance soon.

We are Revolution
HextraCoin

Probably i will earn a shitstorm now...  But as long the withdrawel function dont work, I didnt would spent a cent in this project.
There is no blockchain etc, just virtual numbers on a website...  When withdrawel works GREAT, as long absolutely uninteresting and probably SCAM for me.
Pls my hextra acct is not opening, showing username and password do not match! Is it general?

Try "forget password"
Activity: 8
Pls my hextra acct is not opening, showing username and password do not match! Is it general?
Activity: 56
You are basically selling us some coins/tokens with no purpose or even a roadmap or whitepaper, is this a lending platform that gives shareholder dividends? Whats with the refferal system? Enlighten us here devs.

the price increase is very interesting, but the project is not yet convincing before the information about who is behind the project is given, and of course the details are more complete, but anyway, hopefully this project goes well.

I like your project, i want success in it

Thanks Dev!
Read up on Bitconnect. Hextracoin works in a similar way. Put in some btc. Buy their coin and use them for lending. Get around 1% interest per day. Reinvest the interest daily or withdraw to your wallet. "Whitepaper" and road map can be found on www.hextracoin.com. If you're waiting for the guys behind the platform to be revealed, you're waiting in vain. The founders are anonymous and will most probably remain that way. If you decide to invest anyway, godspeed!
Merit: 100
FACEBOOK:
Dear all members

We are delighted to announce that our team has finished developed the Exchange program already.

It's expected to start the Exchange again on this November 7th, 2017. The new features are as following:

- Bugs Fixed

We are Revolution
HextraCoin
Hooray!  I cant wait for it to come back online. 
Activity: 49
I was really impressed! A cool project!
Activity: 138
I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
Activity: 14
I personally need some more information about the team Smiley Linkedin profiles etc
FACEBOOK:
Dear all members

- Bugs Fixed

We are Revolution
HextraCoin

This sounds good, regular updates from the development team helps to keep "investors" calm and informed.
Pages:
Jump to: