Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 51. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
site down for maintenance for 1 week!!!

My withdraw didnt come through yet, i was still a few hours away

Down for 1 week? And all funds tied up during the fork. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Wow just right when the BTC fork coming near.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Alright guys, this is my experience with Hextra so far. Bought 1500 coins in the ICO. Sold 10 coins first day of internal exchange. Tried withdrawing the btc with no luck. Lent $5010 first day of lending, which was 334 hxt at the time. Successfully withdrew my btc the next day. Now waiting for my first interest payment. Will try to withdraw the interest in btc just to see that everything works. I'll keep you updated how it goes.
Let's just say, it didn't go so well. Site is down for a week (!) of maintenance. I really hope they honour my interest payments for this downtime, but not counting on it.
Activity: 168
My withdrawal went through yep 👍👍

my withdrawal went through as well !

We got lucky ! The withdrawals stopped a bit after mine and site went offline for maintanance, a week is a long time

you'r lucky guys , i'm late. damn!

Dont worry they'll be back next week.
Finger cross lol
Activity: 149
Merit: 100

We got lucky ! The withdrawals stopped a bit after mine and site went offline for maintanance, a week is a long time

you'r lucky guys , i'm late. damn!
Activity: 149
ahh.. my 0.6 btc is frozen. and no got anything.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
Hextracoin is token?
They said it is a coin - competitor to BTC Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Hextracoin is token?
Activity: 154
If they were gonna run they wouldn't of done 1100 withdrawals guys IMO. They just would've dumped the whole page

I agree, why bother - however at this point they should at least put the lending portion of their site back online...and allow people access to their wallets...forget the exchange until they get it fixed.  The longer this goes on the more chance that people will be completely spooked when they come back - and then the price will really really tank.

Agreed, this may cause mass sell off and withdrawals when site goes back online
Activity: 14
If they were gonna run they wouldn't of done 1100 withdrawals guys IMO. They just would've dumped the whole page

I agree, why bother - however at this point they should at least put the lending portion of their site back online...and allow people access to their wallets...forget the exchange until they get it fixed.  The longer this goes on the more chance that people will be completely spooked when they come back - and then the price will really really tank.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1

Indeed, you are lucky and escaped with your btc. Counting down to November 9th is gonna be tough for many.

Activity: 91
Merit: 1
Maintenance til nov 9th wow

The website is under maintenance for 8 days...that's some time. Many hearts are frozen at this moment.

No official line of communication
Activity: 21
Maintenance til nov 9th wow
Activity: 535
Merit: 502

Activity: 3

Activity: 140
Is there way to contact support? Want to cancel bitcoin withdraw.
Activity: 64
 I try to register but not work or just register via ref link? Maybe this is only lending, HYIP.
No dev, no company info, no whitepage... homepage is just a sign up page, omg.
Is this a phishing site?
Pages:
Jump to: