Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 48. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
FACEBOOK:
Dear all members

We are delighted to announce that our team has finished developed the Exchange program already.

It's expected to start the Exchange again on this November 7th, 2017. The new features are as following:

- Auto Update Booking Order
- Performance and Security Improvement
- Bugs Fixed

Besides, the withdrawing system will be re-opened on November 9th, 2017.

We do promise to come back with the better performance soon.
Thank you for your understanding and staying beside us.

We are Revolution
HextraCoin
Activity: 56
You are basically selling us some coins/tokens with no purpose or even a roadmap or whitepaper, is this a lending platform that gives shareholder dividends? Whats with the refferal system? Enlighten us here devs.

the price increase is very interesting, but the project is not yet convincing before the information about who is behind the project is given, and of course the details are more complete, but anyway, hopefully this project goes well.

I like your project, i want success in it

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 28
Where will I be able to buy/sell ur tokens after ICO?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
I think hextra dev/rep in the group should be updating investors. They should update us on the website. I feel its pure wickedness keeping people in suspense, Let's know what's going on. After all the stress during the ICO, now putting people again in bad mood. If you want to perform maintenance then let investors be well informed rather than writing those short words.

If you follow their facebook page, they do let us know (even if it was too late)

While waiting to get HXT back online,

Then you should check this out!!. Its not until November 15 but get ready not to miss it and this will be EPIC ICO that combined BCC & REC into one platform..https://youtu.be/nR5N6EFpaUw

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think hextra dev/rep in the group should be updating investors. They should update us on the website. I feel its pure wickedness keeping people in suspense, Let's know what's going on. After all the stress during the ICO, now putting people again in bad mood. If you want to perform maintenance then let investors be well informed rather than writing those short words.

If you follow their facebook page, they do let us know (even if it was too late)
Activity: 8
Activity: 8
Its rare to see a good website shut down for 9 days because of maintenance. What Hextracoin was supposed to have done is to have shut done Exchange page but still allow their interface running so that people can do transfer of hextracoin from one acct to another. Though, hextra has always been prompt with time, let's watch what will happen this time. Hextracoin seems too good to flop/fail.
Activity: 41
Lol from first ico day and until now they can't even take care of their website or atleast change this tittle thread

I prefer to know they work on other stuff than loosing time here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Lol from first ico day and until now they can't even take care of their website or atleast change this tittle thread
Activity: 61
Be kind with Donate Me :-P
Anyone here know what wallet hextracoin use ? I didnt see any forum or web page explained about their wallet.
I interested at hextra price right now in $13 but see their website under maintenance till nov 9 make me feel awkward  Tongue
Please send detail info about team and whitepaper and where website this project?

Here's the whitepaper

https://hextracoin.co/Hextracoin_EN.pdf
Activity: 188
That's absolutely true, if more people raise these same points, the devs will have no choice than to do same. Though I saw this on fb

"After being launched in the market, HextraCoin has received an overwhelming response more than we have estimated. As a result, the system has been overloaded, leading to the following problems:
1. Delay in the exchange program
2. Delay in BTC withdrawing process
3. The price is not real-time update
4. Minor errors in the system
Therefore, to improve and develop the system, our developer team has decided to temporarily disable the website.
We are Revolution
HextraCoin"

I hate the lack of communication though. They only posted things hours, maybe even a day after shutting it down.
No mention what's happening with the payout queue (they were not even 10% through, i'm still waiting, etc.. Are the coins back in wallet? Will payout follow on the 9th in one batch?

They should have disabled new withdrawals, exchanges or any coin movement directly and just focus on the queue first. Once these are paid and trading stops the system isn't stressed anymore and they can fix it without the dumpers, etc. As i'm sure, the moment the site opens more people will dump. Just because the trust is gone.. I don't expect the site will be very stable around that time with the flood gates open, just as buggy as it was during ICO.
I'm in it for the long haul though, as i accidentely put half of my HXT in the lending system. (It looked like the first failed..) So i might as well keep the other half and see what hight it can go to..

But the lack of information BEFORE, AFTER and DURING the maintenance will hurt the program if they don't start learning from their mistakes.

Interesting, seems like the project launched without proper support or communication.
Signals a lack of planning in my opinion.
Though I do wish the success of this coin to the coin's investors, as there was talk or Hextracoin becoming the next 'RegalCoin'
Activity: 20
Please send detail info about team and whitepaper and where website this project?
Activity: 214
What happened to the hextracoin platform?
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
I do have a strong feeling that they will return (except they prove my feeling wrong). If only they can give regular updates, it will calm nerves and reduce dumping when they return.
Activity: 436
We will see what will happen on the 9th.

My guess is they will have reset all coin not withdrawn already back to the HXT wallets, cancel all loans.
As this way they won't have to honor 7 or 8 days of interest or keep that data running.
That's what i would do anyway. OR the loans will restart automatically on the 9th. But that might not be fair with the HXT rate.

I would be OK with either option, but i don't really expect that the week of interest will be in my USD wallet. I do hope the 1/179 timer is reset though.

But i think for Hextra, cancelling all loans would be easiest. (I would still lend half, but wait for price to stabilize more..)
That's absolutely true, if more people raise these same points, the devs will have no choice than to do same. Though I saw this on fb

"After being launched in the market, HextraCoin has received an overwhelming response more than we have estimated. As a result, the system has been overloaded, leading to the following problems:
Therefore, to improve and develop the system, our developer team has decided to temporarily disable the website.
We are Revolution
HextraCoin"

I hate the lack of communication though. They only posted things hours, maybe even a day after shutting it down.
No mention what's happening with the payout queue (they were not even 10% through, i'm still waiting, etc.. Are the coins back in wallet? Will payout follow on the 9th in one batch?

They should have disabled new withdrawals, exchanges or any coin movement directly and just focus on the queue first. Once these are paid and trading stops the system isn't stressed anymore and they can fix it without the dumpers, etc. As i'm sure, the moment the site opens more people will dump. Just because the trust is gone.. I don't expect the site will be very stable around that time with the flood gates open, just as buggy as it was during ICO.
I'm in it for the long haul though, as i accidentely put half of my HXT in the lending system. (It looked like the first failed..) So i might as well keep the other half and see what hight it can go to..

But the lack of information BEFORE, AFTER and DURING the maintenance will hurt the program if they don't start learning from their mistakes.

Hextra hasnt been a site that communicates often.   BUT i do think they listen.    They changed the max coins from 1000 to 500 to 400, 300 then 200.   Week 3 of the ICO, was running better than week 2, though it got worse again on the last week.   Its not much, but  I am glad they updated their Facebook a couple times. 

When they come back(Hopefully)... if people dump, I would think its a good buying opportunity, esp if they upgrade their server to a smooth experience.  

But IMO lets take it one step at a time and wait/pray/hope they come back online

We are Revolution
HextraCoin"

Activity: 91
Merit: 1
If westerncoin could recover and comeback, I believe Hextracoin too will make it on the 9th of November. One thing that could help hextracoin support is to try and give daily updates on their website as this will calm the nerves of investors.

I already suggested that via FB and we should be able to see our loans and wallets. I'm happy to wait until they fix withdraws.. I'm still waiting on the one in queue.. But we should be able to check our stats at least. Even if we can't trade, withdraw, invest, etc..

Maybe if more people contact them, they will step up their game.

We are Revolution
HextraCoin"
If westerncoin could recover and comeback, I believe Hextracoin too will make it on the 9th of November. One thing that could help hextracoin support is to try and give daily updates on their website as this will calm the nerves of investors.

I already suggested that via FB and we should be able to see our loans and wallets. I'm happy to wait until they fix withdraws.. I'm still waiting on the one in queue.. But we should be able to check our stats at least. Even if we can't trade, withdraw, invest, etc..

Maybe if more people contact them, they will step up their game.
Pages:
Jump to: