Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 52. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
There holding onto our bitcoin until November 16  Wink

Where are you getting this information from?
Thats a joke/conspiracy theory about segwit

Sorry I was not able to get it. Thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Thats a joke/conspiracy theory about segwit

Activity: 535
Merit: 502
I did a withdraw for 0.02BTC and my Queue ID number is 4070 and they're up to 690!

Will just keep waiting I guess...
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Hopefully they will fix the withdraw issue tomorrow, the success of the program depends on it. Before the ICO was over, it was instant.
People won't invest this way..
Activity: 42
i submitted a BTC withdrawal, my queue number is 4816 and current queue number is 536, i think it will take at least one month for me to get the money ..LOL

Current System Queue ID: 534
What's the happening Smiley). My number 1553, Oh god
Activity: 51
i submitted a BTC withdrawal, my queue number is 4816 and current queue number is 536, i think it will take at least one month for me to get the money ..LOL
Merit: 10
I try to buy 100 tokens when the market was 10.45$ but couldn't buy seems that website is loaded with people I think they have to upgrade their website bcz it just can't handle the traffic

I think upgrading the system is on their road map too. Unfortunately, not this month
Activity: 200
I try to buy 100 tokens when the market was 10.45$ but couldn't buy seems that website is loaded with people I think they have to upgrade their website bcz it just can't handle the traffic
Activity: 56
Alright guys, this is my experience with Hextra so far. Bought 1500 coins in the ICO. Sold 10 coins first day of internal exchange. Tried withdrawing the btc with no luck. Lent $5010 first day of lending, which was 334 hxt at the time. Successfully withdrew my btc the next day. Now waiting for my first interest payment. Will try to withdraw the interest in btc just to see that everything works. I'll keep you updated how it goes.
Activity: 30
I've been suspicious of this project the whole way but it "seems" legit within the platform. After seeing this thread fud for a month straight about a SCAM i fully expect this withdraw delay to last 3 days and everyone to phreak out.... but i think it will eventually hit the account and all will be well until the next scare.
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
So i've just submitted a BTC withdrawal for 0.02BTC and I'm waiting in the queue it seems.  Been about 10 minutes now.

Last night it wouldn't even process the transaction.

I'll keep you posted....
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
IMO it is surprising that project with so low software&hardware preparations achieved so much success and has so many members.
Hope they will repair withdrawals for you all!
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
I want to buy 100 tokens via their exchange is it safe to send the btc to their exchange

Nothing is really safe in Crypto.. But except withdrawing your coins (mine is in queue from 6+ hours ago (ID 2148).. Now at ID 289, so will take a while)
Buying coins works, depositing works, lending works.. Although i have seen no interest yet..

Hopefully they will fix withdraws later this week, as nothing kills trust like a withdraw queue.
Until now they were instant, and that's the thing investors like.
Activity: 200
I want to buy 100 tokens via their exchange is it safe to send the btc to their exchange
It works, I guess the queue is just huge for withdrawals, good news is after this wave and people lock-in token price will only go up. Those who wanna sell and cash out have now sold.

Once this hits an external exchange, I think this will rocket. 

Just my opinion. 
Activity: 12
It works, I guess the queue is just huge for withdrawals, good news is after this wave and people lock-in token price will only go up. Those who wanna sell and cash out have now sold.

What works? Have you been able to withdraw your Bitcoin or you're referring to being able to sell on the exchange. Please clarify and thanks.
Activity: 154
Hi,

I dont think the price is declining due to that. If you see on your account there is a queID, they are processing withdrawals. I believe this is bringing the price down.

Right. People are selling HXT for BTC and getting it out of there. I sold mine earlier today but was unable to withdraw until they fixed the previous issue, then I had to reset my password to get back in so I could get my BTC. Looks like the Queue is going 1tx/minute roughly. Could take a while (days).

I agree. They are taking forever, but lets see what happens. THanks for the reply

[/quote]
Pages:
Jump to: