Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 57. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I hope I am wrong on this but it is my assumption that HextraCoin will continue to hold our BTC hostage even though November 1st, 2017 will come.

This is very shady and also, there is no internal exchange on HextraCoin.

I will be the first to say I was wrong about HextraCoin but so far they have proved every one of my posts as being correct!!!

HextraCoin, let us withdraw our BTC, stop holding it hostage!!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Nothing is happening. Is there another discussion group somewhere? With a dev or representative?

When will the coin be listed on coinexchange and/or novaexchange?

Should've gone online 30 minutes ago, but nothing happened.
I think it was supposed to list on NovaExchange then coinexchange however novaexchange announced that they are closing. 

So not sure when it will list on coinexchange.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
So what did this now turn into? Were those with doubts right or is it gaining traction here slowly?
'
Its still october.  Relax

It will be November in about 15 minutes...so be patient and see how events unfold.
So what did this now turn into? Were those with doubts right or is it gaining traction here slowly?
'
Its still october.  Relax
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Nothing is happening. Is there another discussion group somewhere? With a dev or representative?

When will the coin be listed on coinexchange and/or novaexchange?

Should've gone online 30 minutes ago, but nothing happened.
Activity: 273
I wish to know when I can withdraw my btc from your site, I was unable to purchase this coin. Thanks

I was told you can get it starting on Nov 1st.
Activity: 149
This is fuc*ing terms of ICO. I just want to withdraw my btc.
Activity: 3
Who has said this would blast off to 50$, there is already plenty of ppl willing to sell... scammers or not...
It might just TANK and they might lock accounts on the very first day... essentially another Regal Locked g.o.o.d luck!
Activity: 44
I think some people will not come back to this forum because now they become millionaire and enjoying beautiful girls, models, luxury hotels, yatch, private airplanes, luxury night clubs when they bought ICO sucessfully about 100k at 0.9-1.15 usd

And the remaining people around here are fucking losers (including me). Some are afraid to buy a little, some couldn't buy it and some doubted.
I bet that until now there are still some fucking losers thinking they're still scams and do not believe they're making money while some become millionaire apparently =))

fucking losers always think differently and always doubt stupidly =))
Hi friend,

This is good comment I saw from this morning. Very real, very straight. Good luck to you!

Another promised project still ICO now, if you have time, take a look, decesion is your, they are ok imo
https://atroxcoin.io/secure/signup.php?r=register.here
https://goldreward.io/join/registration
https://bitserial.io/register?sp=registration
https://ethconnect.net/ref/ECHregister (not sure)

Any help, feel free to PM me
Activity: 101
Activity: 434
sell 1000hxt
rate 1hxt = 3$

He is a scammer
Activity: 101
sell 1000hxt
rate 1hxt = 3$
I think some people will not come back to this forum because now they become millionaire and enjoying beautiful girls, models, luxury hotels, yatch, private airplanes, luxury night clubs when they bought ICO sucessfully about 100k at 0.9-1.15 usd

And the remaining people around here are fucking losers (including me). Some are afraid to buy a little, some couldn't buy it and some doubted.
I bet that until now there are still some fucking losers thinking they're still scams and do not believe they're making money while some become millionaire apparently =))

The problem was you couldnt buy as much as 100k HXT at ICO.
The most i saw was 10k ish and 20k ish.
Activity: 356
Dock.io
Does anyone know what algorithm this hextracoin is on?  Can people start mining hextracoin already, or what is the deal?
Activity: 52
No doubt hextracoin will proof so many doubters wrong
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
I want to get my BTC off the site, this is ridiculous.
Activity: 22

Activity: 98
If you have hextracoin for sale send me message on telegram @obalola, i was unable to buy @ ico and my btc is still stucked in their site. Just want to buy some anybody that have should contact me on telegram. Thanks
Activity: 15
i have 200 coin for sale since i buy lot enough.. if you still dont have any of hextra then PM me....
How can i buy yours
Pages:
Jump to: