Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !! - page 58. (Read 68854 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
at which time today exchange begin
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
Getting close now people, bets are on about what price the coins will fetch on the exchange?

I'm guessing they will open at around $5each and be up at $20ea by the end of the day!

Here's hoping anyway!!

So for anyone new, here's my order of preference for ridiculously high interest investment sites:

1. Bitconnect without a doubt.  If you only sign up for 1 lending platform pick Bitconnect, by far the biggest and most reliable to date.
2. I was gonna say RegalCoin in second place however it seems hextracoin devs have their shit together a little more and their site looks more polished.  Not that that means anything.
So equal 2 & 3 would be Hextracoin and Regalcoin.
4. EthConnect - still very new and most likely very dodgy but looks pretty flash. (https://ethconnect.net/ref/bitcoinforchumps)

Whatever BTC you are prepared to invest go something like 75% Bitconnect and then 25% amongst the others.

Check my sig for referral links, I give back the commission on first investments unlike other greedy pr!cks!

At the end of the day all of this is guesswork really and don't risk what you can't afford to lose people.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Don't login with your hextra credentials anywhere outside https://hextracoin.co i have seen some website http://hextracoin.com similar to hextracoin.co with the first glance itself you can say its a scam, because hextracoin.com isn't even secured. Be very careful with anything online. There are many scammers than we think.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
it was unable for me to get ICO`s, but I have btc´s deposited in my wallet, i want to withdraw them, what to do?

try withdraw them via hextacoin.com , I got it

Is this for real about btc withdrawal or a scam

Don't click on random links and enter your password. It is a SCAM
Activity: 26
it was unable for me to get ICO`s, but I have btc´s deposited in my wallet, i want to withdraw them, what to do?

I was unable to buy coins during the ICO, still CANNOT withdraw my BTC, I just logged in. Still says " You must bought at least 50 HXT from ICO before you can transfer BTC."
Activity: 35
i have 200 coin for sale since i buy lot enough.. if you still dont have any of hextra then PM me....
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Do you think Hextra will have a similar rise like Regal? Regal seems to be ahead of where BitConnect was at the one month mark. Lending coins all seem to do well.

IMO its going to be hard to match that crazy ride, especially if they try it without lockouts like regal did. If you bought at 90 cents and sold at $96 USD, thats over 10000% return thats crazy.  So sad that I let the fud scare me off on that one. (Even though Regal's actions have been pretty scammy)

Hextra has a bonus plan thats intended to keep people in the platform at least till Dec 25th.  It sounds like a good idea and I am probably going to take them up on it.

If you keep or lend your ICO coins with them, they will give you a bonus HextraGold coin on Jan 1. If you keep your coins in the platform without lending, you will get 1 HextraGold coin for every 4 ICO coins you kept in.  If you lend with them, you will get 1 hextragold coin for every 2 ICO coins that you are lending through their platform.

Each HextraGold Coin is worth $20 in lending on their platform.   

Doing the 4:1 math, thats equivalent to a $5 lending credit for each ICO hextracoin you keep on their platform until Dec $25th,
OR equivalent to $10 lending credit for each ICO hextracoin you lent through their platform through Dec 25th.

Seems pretty enticing to me.  Hopefully Hextra pops to $5(or much better  Grin), that way I can sell 10-20% to get my investment back and keep the rest in platform.
Activity: 56

1. When does lending officially start?
2. What exchange and when will HextraCoin be listed?

1. Internal exchange and lending platform will launch on Nov 1
2. Only on their internal exchange for now. Who knows when or if the coin will be listed elsewhere

http://bayimg.com/24190cd4fa7377252ceb725a1fa4c86483dc40ef.jpg
Activity: 101

try withdraw them via hextracoin.com , I got it
Activity: 58
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
Need to withdraw my btc...
Activity: 101

I withdrew the btc through their second site hextacoin.com
Activity: 1
I wish to know when I can withdraw my btc from your site, I was unable to purchase this coin. Thanks
Same question here. Please let us know. Thank you
Activity: 214
What day will Hextracoin emerge at Coinexchange?
Activity: 238
I wish to know when I can withdraw my btc from your site, I was unable to purchase this coin. Thanks
Activity: 19
does anyone know if the internal exchange is opening up on Nov 1st or is it getting listed on an actual exchange.
Activity: 168
any bounty for hextracoin?

Not at the moment
Activity: 112
any bounty for hextracoin?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
HXT will blow all records and will come to exchanges at $20 minimum. Sell low and cry later
Pages:
Jump to: