Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] History Coldkey - A testimony to Bitcoin - Time for change has come ! - page 3. (Read 11703 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
oh man I want one of each! hope some make it to the online store!

Can’t wait to grab these! Great work again Yogg!

Thanks a lot guys. Smiley
Yes, there will definetely be some that can be purchased individually on the website, I don't know when exactly as of now.
There are some chances for the October 2020 History Coldkey to be listed on the website and available before the Q3 ones get listed.
2020 really hit us hard and was harcore. I'm doing everything so it ends on a better note.

Not seeing any new history coldkey cards for retail sale on coldkey website.

Yes.
This thread will be updated when the retail sales have begun.
There is no approximative date for this, but it will happen sometime during this Q4 2020.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
Not seeing any new history coldkey cards for retail sale on coldkey website.
Activity: 787
Merit: 501
"Apollo 21"

"Flight of The Navigator"

Activity: 293
Merit: 50
Can’t wait to grab these! Great work again Yogg!
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490

oh man I want one of each! hope some make it to the online store!
legendary
September 2020 History Coldkey

This is the prototype of the September 2020 release for the History Coldkey serie.

This September 2020 History Coldkey is blue with traces of red, black and white.

On the 1st of September 2020, 1 BTC was worth approximately ~10050€ so this History Coldkey is denominated with 0.00497512BTC.

48 of them are in existence.

We will start to collect funding for the subscriptions very soon.
All subscribers will receive an email with the details.

Shipping starts as of next week.

This thread will be updated when the retail sales have begun.
There is no approximative date for this, but it will happen sometime during this Q4 2020.

The pictures display the prototypes.
Some minor details will be different in the final Coldkeys that will be shipped. Smiley

legendary
love em both! hope to get one of each!
"Orange Courage"

- Leo the lion coincides with the month of August (The same month as this Coldkey). The lion also appears in the Wizard of Oz and receives a liquid from the wizard, which gives him courage. For those unaware, The Wizard of Oz is argued to be an allegory. The Cowardly Lion is portrayed to be William Jennings Bryan, who roared like a lion to expose the bankers schemes, but lacked courage to see it through. I'd like to imagine that an updated film would show that liquid courage to be orange in color, representing that Bitcoin was the courage William Jennings Bryan needed to see it through.   

Here is a quote from his famous "Cross of Gold" speech....

“I come to speak to you in defense of a cause as holy as the cause of liberty—the cause
of humanity…What we need is an Andrew Jackson to stand as Jackson stood, against
the encroachments of aggregated wealth……..We say in our platform that we believe that the
right to coin money and issue money is a function of government…….Those who are opposed to
this proposition tell us that the issue of paper money is a function of the bank and that
the government ought to go out of the banking business. I stand with Jefferson rather
than with them, and tell them, as he did, that the issue of money is a function of the
government and that the banks should go out of the governing business……The
sympathies of the Democratic Party, as described by the platform, are on the side of the struggling
masses, who have ever been the foundation of the Democratic Party…..If they dare to come out in the
open field and defend the gold standard as a good thing, we shall fight them to the uttermost, having
behind us the producing masses of the nation and the world. Having behind us the commercial
interests and the laboring interests and all the toiling masses, we shall answer their demands
for a gold standard by saying to them, you shall not press down upon the brow of
labor this crown of thorns. You shall not crucify mankind upon a cross of gold!”

"Orangeback"

- A fitting name for the back of a funded bitcoin card, wouldnt you say?!  Cheesy

legendary
August 2020 History Coldkey

This is the prototype of the August 2020 release for the History Coldkey serie.

This August 2020 History Coldkey is orange, black and white.
The original canvas artwork has orange on both sides, but the lighting on the picture show it a little bit more red than on the front.

On the 1st of August 2020, 1 BTC was worth approximately ~9540€ so this History Coldkey is denominated with 0.00524096BTC.

More update to come tomorrow with the unveil of the September 2020 History Coldkey.

Thanks a lot for looking ! Smiley

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
Hello,

Good morning from EST zone. Another beautiful day light on the horizon. Hope, everyone is doing great!.

I personally and respectfully like to thank Yogg and SatLife for creating this wonderful card.

Best regards, Rainbowsky

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
holy shit! Shocked
thanks SatsLife and yoggie for your great teamwork and for the next very successful ck-card Smiley

thumbs up!

This is the July 2020 release for the History Coldkey serie.

Thank you for the opportunity to contribute to the History Coldkey Series Yogg!

"The Goldkey Standard"

"Liquid Goldkey"

copper member
Activity: 1211
Merit: 250
This is another epic card I can barely wait to have in the collection great job yogg and satslife
legendary
very nice looking! will be looking for it when it hits the site!
Activity: 1736
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
This is dope.. Can’t wait to see what u have for the Aug and Sep coldkeys.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Smiley wow niiiice and fancy, sexy card. Getting iiiiit.
legendary
July 2020 History Coldkey

This is the July 2020 release for the History Coldkey serie.

This History Coldkey artwork has been created by SatsLife.
The original art piece has been created on canvas. You can learn more about it on this thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/raffle-jackson-pollock-bitcoin-5230458
July 2020 is Gold, black and white.

On the 1st of July, 1 BTC was worth approximately ~8210€ so this History Coldkey is denominated with 0.00609013BTC.

Tomorrow, the August 2020 History Coldkey will be revealed.
This wednesday, it will be the September 2020 History Coldkey that will be uncovered.

In a first time, we will focus on processing all the subscriptions that have been sold.
Subscribers will receive an email to collect the funding for their whole Q3 subscription very soon.

When all the orders with a subscription will be fulfilled, the Q3 History Coldkey will become available for retail sale.
They will remain available for one month or until they sell out.

I will bump and update this thread accordingly.

More updates tomorrow with the August 2020 History Coldkey unveil ! Cool
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
received today my great q3 coldkey-cards with small gifts Wink

~snip pic~

but while activating the respective ck-cards with the shipping-id and shipping-secret the homepage at the history-20.4.6 card shows me a different BTC address than the one on the card... Roll Eyes
for the other two cards the BTC addresses are correct

Hey cygan !

Happy to know you received them safe and well. Smiley

Also, it's cool to be aware that the way we started to handle shipments recently works like a charm.
Parcels are taking less time to arrive at their end point that way. Smiley Cool ! Thank you !

Thank you very much for reporting the incoherence in your record.
This new tool has been introduced recently to prevent any loss of BTC during transit.

Thanks for your PM, I'll take a deeper look into what happened and make sure this doesn't occur again.

the problem was solved within one hour and the ck-cards are now funded with the mentioned amounts
bit thanks to yogg🍻👌
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1954
After several shipping/tracking updates the last few days I got my parcel today and I'm excited af!
It was absolutely worth waiting for the Cards! And the collecting book is stunning. Thanks yogg Smiley

legendary
received today my great q3 coldkey-cards with small gifts Wink

~snip pic~

but while activating the respective ck-cards with the shipping-id and shipping-secret the homepage at the history-20.4.6 card shows me a different BTC address than the one on the card... Roll Eyes
for the other two cards the BTC addresses are correct

Hey cygan !

Happy to know you received them safe and well. Smiley

Also, it's cool to be aware that the way we started to handle shipments recently works like a charm.
Parcels are taking less time to arrive at their end point that way. Smiley Cool ! Thank you !

Thank you very much for reporting the incoherence in your record.
This new tool has been introduced recently to prevent any loss of BTC during transit.

Thanks for your PM, I'll take a deeper look into what happened and make sure this doesn't occur again.

We don't ship Coldkeys loaded anymore when possible, and these won't become funded until you confirm everything has been received and that all the data displayed on the page is correct.
Please reach out to us if something is not correct.

We are constantly looking to improve our operation.
We'll further automatize the production so there is as little manual operations to realize as possible, hence less room for man-made errors.

Edit : OK, I understand what happened.
In April we had no idea how badly things will turn and this tool to confirm the receipt of a parcel hasn't been thought of at all.

We were proceeding with the funding directly before shipping them, usually loading them in bulk.
I was making sure everything was right in our records before the loading. Now this has changed.

There has been a little glitch and discrepancy in our procedure with the change we conducted to keep serving you with the upmost safety for your funds.

I present my apologies for this, and thank you for your vigilance !
I'll make sure this doesn't happen again.
Pages:
Jump to: