Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 68. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hello, a previous poster asked whether we had made any progress with other exchanges. I said there would be an announcement about that. The full announcement is here:

https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/interview-ugur-yildirim-hive-project-has-the-potential-to-be-the-next-big-thing-in-the-513e4922989a
Activity: 19
OMuldoon, in this post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23055643

you had written that there will be an announcement before October 18th regarding exchange listings.

It is currently October 18th. What is the announcement?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
after seeing the success of the HVN project, I am sure the value of this coin will increase with time, we just need to be patient and keep holding this coin until the taste of the right price..  Wink

I don't see any success around here. What success are you talking about?
Hive Project (HVN) wins Best ICO at CoinAGENDA Europe
They have a strong team and they are on track on their schedule.
New website and third exchange announcements
Beta platform before the end of the month
Participating at CoinAgenda Global in Las Vegas between 24–26 October as well as The Future of Money & Technology Summit in San Francisco on 4 December.

A member of the Hive Project board and the Chief Financial Officer, Ugur Yildirim talks about the future of Hive Project, why he joined the team and much more: https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/interview-ugur-yildirim-hive-project-has-the-potential-to-be-the-next-big-thing-in-the-513e4922989a

HVN it's just on the beginning.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
after seeing the success of the HVN project, I am sure the value of this coin will increase with time, we just need to be patient and keep holding this coin until the taste of the right price..  Wink

Participating at CoinAgenda Global in Las Vegas between 24–26 October as well as The Future of Money & Technology Summit in San Francisco on 4 December.

A member of the Hive Project board and the Chief Financial Officer, Ugur Yildirim talks about the future of Hive Project, why he joined the team and much more: https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/interview-ugur-yildirim-hive-project-has-the-potential-to-be-the-next-big-thing-in-the-513e4922989a
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

are you really following this project,? if you really follow this project, You will not ask stupid questions, do not you know, if ICO sales reach more than 2000 btc and the best winner of ICO 2017 at CoinAGENDA
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Its looks like Popolous? They have same product? What price was on crowdsale? And where trading this tokens now?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Activity: 784
Merit: 257
Activity: 48
HVN  125$ mio marketcap....

New website + new excanges + beta platform SME

- great time to get IN

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/HVN-to-ETH

When new exchange ?
Activity: 434
yeah price is real cheap..0.02$...go get and invest 100btc...good investment Wink Grin
Activity: 375
Merit: 183
听起来像一个伟大的项目,期待成为旅程的一部分
謝謝

HVN new investors came

Really good marketing

HVN soon rally rise up
听起来像一个伟大的项目,期待成为旅程的一部分
謝謝
Activity: 53
听起来像一个伟大的项目,期待成为旅程的一部分
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
HVN very cheap for winner on Coin Agenda this year.
is there a plan to register in exchange that has more investors?
I think it would be great if you HVN registered in a larger exchange

Hello, yes, we are working on it. Subscribe to our Telegram channel, discuss the project with other contributors, and be the first to hear all our announcements. The next few weeks promise to be full of new developments.
https://t.me/hiveprojectnet
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
If this would make my customers pay their bills I would be all over it in a minute.
Activity: 602
The price of a coin pleases so far! The truth is not only growing your coin, but still it's nice that I have it!
Just like i've said before. The brain dead whales at HitBTC are busy pumping/pushing DigitalNote (XDN) which has no development and no dev.
DigitalNote (XDN) now has over 3 million dollars pumped into it, and Hive has 300,000 pumped into it,  and this coin had serious development. Unreal.
Hive won best ICO and has development.
As soon as a this coin gets to a major exchange, we'll see people rushing to buy Hive.

Behind XDN and HitBTC are same people.

Since most of the market is in deep red numbers it would be a real shame not to buy in. I bought additional HVN at 300 sat and it was cheap. Now the price is even cheaper, I saddly ran out of money to buy more. Damn. 😁

You should not wasted all your money in ICO, but be smart and save and buy now double amount of Hive.

You know that old saying. Who waits, awaits. Patience is needed in Cryptoverse.  
Maybe in 3 months time Hive will be once cheaper as it is now and 1 BTC will buy you 800k Hive.   BitCoin is a beast!!! You never know when he will go crazy.

I never went in at ico, i bought on first dip on hitbtc and a little bit later and now. So I can say am lucky for now with the prices I got. But as the project is promising I would buy more if i had  a chance.

You should take a loan. There are plenty of banks.

Sadly Hive is my family so I had to waste my moniez in ICO Sad   I knew I should not, but you know blood is not water.

Anyway I come here to read some news, but I guess is just a pump Tongue

Hello, if it's news on Hive Project you're after, we post frequent updates on our Telegram channel:
https://t.me/hiveprojectannouncements
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Just like i've said before. The brain dead whales at HitBTC are busy pumping/pushing DigitalNote (XDN) which has no development and no dev.
DigitalNote (XDN) now has over 3 million dollars pumped into it, and Hive has 300,000 pumped into it,  and this coin had serious development. Unreal.
Hive won best ICO and has development.
As soon as a this coin gets to a major exchange, we'll see people rushing to buy Hive.

Behind XDN and HitBTC are same people.

Since most of the market is in deep red numbers it would be a real shame not to buy in. I bought additional HVN at 300 sat and it was cheap. Now the price is even cheaper, I saddly ran out of money to buy more. Damn. 😁

You should not wasted all your money in ICO, but be smart and save and buy now double amount of Hive.

You know that old saying. Who waits, awaits. Patience is needed in Cryptoverse.  
Maybe in 3 months time Hive will be once cheaper as it is now and 1 BTC will buy you 800k Hive.   BitCoin is a beast!!! You never know when he will go crazy.

I never went in at ico, i bought on first dip on hitbtc and a little bit later and now. So I can say am lucky for now with the prices I got. But as the project is promising I would buy more if i had  a chance.

You should take a loan. There are plenty of banks.

Sadly Hive is my family so I had to waste my moniez in ICO Sad   I knew I should not, but you know blood is not water.

Anyway I come here to read some news, but I guess is just a pump Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: