Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform - page 69. (Read 111043 times)

Activity: 970
Merit: 500
is there a plan to register in exchange that has more investors?
I think it would be great if you HVN registered in a larger exchange
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
this project real?

look buy support on livecoin...hmmmm

Total:
49 006.7 HVN
0.2 BTC

[/quot

Well on Hitbtc is 10 btc buy support and 244 ETH
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
this project real?

Total:
49 006.7 HVN
0.2 BTC

This is project for real life this team is also looking nice if this one has low buy support than this is just matter of time. I would like to say this is good time to buy more because invoices industry trading trillion dollars industry so it will bring fun in future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
this project real?

Total:
49 006.7 HVN
0.2 BTC
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
HVN  125$ mio marketcap....

New website + new excanges + beta platform SME

- great time to get IN

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/HVN-to-ETH
Activity: 394
just add some more buy support on the exchanges and everybody will chill  Roll Eyes

it is great that you added some buy support, because it gives a strong and positive input to community regarding this pre-product phase we are in. Keep the good job. #hodl
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
No feedback from devs, no releases, no announcements. HIVE needs to be kickstarted or else most investors will cash out and move their money elsewhere..

where did you move , i am already lost my money ,trust HIVE team ,i think they keep hard work on project .
We have a thriving community over at Telegram. Please check here: https://t.me/hiveprojectnet
Activity: 356
No feedback from devs, no releases, no announcements. HIVE needs to be kickstarted or else most investors will cash out and move their money elsewhere..

where did you move , i am already lost my money ,trust HIVE team ,i think they keep hard work on project .
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
HVN marketcap and stable healthy rise

Deff. good buy opportunity

And if you forgot HIVE was ICO of the 2017  Grin

How much you guys raise from token sale ?
Hello, we raised USD 8,949,421 (BTC 2,087) from 2,234 contributors.
How much you guys raise from token sale ?
Activity: 65
Since most of the market is in deep red numbers it would be a real shame not to buy in. I bought additional HVN at 300 sat and it was cheap. Now the price is even cheaper, I saddly ran out of money to buy more. Damn. 😁

You should not wasted all your money in ICO, but be smart and save and buy now double amount of Hive.

You know that old saying. Who waits, awaits. Patience is needed in Cryptoverse.  
Maybe in 3 months time Hive will be once cheaper as it is now and 1 BTC will buy you 800k Hive.   BitCoin is a beast!!! You never know when he will go crazy.

I never went in at ico, i bought on first dip on hitbtc and a little bit later and now. So I can say am lucky for now with the prices I got. But as the project is promising I would buy more if i had  a chance.

Same for me...the project is the real deal, I love how the team is always willing to respond and answer questions (On Telegram and now here). HVN has a bright future ahead....the way i see it, everything under 0.10$ ic cheap...Go HVN
Activity: 142
Since most of the market is in deep red numbers it would be a real shame not to buy in. I bought additional HVN at 300 sat and it was cheap. Now the price is even cheaper, I saddly ran out of money to buy more. Damn. 😁

You should not wasted all your money in ICO, but be smart and save and buy now double amount of Hive.

You know that old saying. Who waits, awaits. Patience is needed in Cryptoverse.  
Maybe in 3 months time Hive will be once cheaper as it is now and 1 BTC will buy you 800k Hive.   BitCoin is a beast!!! You never know when he will go crazy.

I never went in at ico, i bought on first dip on hitbtc and a little bit later and now. So I can say am lucky for now with the prices I got. But as the project is promising I would buy more if i had  a chance.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Just like i've said before. The brain dead whales at HitBTC are busy pumping/pushing DigitalNote (XDN) which has no development and no dev.
DigitalNote (XDN) now has over 3 million dollars pumped into it, and Hive has 300,000 pumped into it,  and this coin had serious development. Unreal.
Hive won best ICO and has development.
As soon as a this coin gets to a major exchange, we'll see people rushing to buy Hive.

Activity: 114
Vamos a Lua !!!  Grin  Grin
Activity: 616
For the past two hours Hive is moving upwards very good at HITBTC. Looks like this is a good coin. Months after the ICO it is doing well. Kudos to all those who are working to make a good product. Can't wait to try this.
hvn is one of the best projects I have ever understood and I am no winner of this project because I think the project will not work so far and I am very sorry that there is no project
Hi, thanks for your comment. Could you explain what you mean? Please check our latest Medium post for the latest news about our beta release (Proof of Concept) for the end of the month, the new website on its way this week and all the other developments.
https://medium.com/hiveproject-net/hvn-weekly-report-c5a4637c624e
Activity: 72
We understand where you are coming from. HVN is already listed on HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta, and we are constantly looking to add more exchanges. The best way we can achieve this objective is by getting the new website up and running (which will be done early next week) and presenting the proof of concept by the end of the month. Our marketing efforts in preparation for Q1 2018, when the platform goes live, are focused on our opening markets, which will facilitate Hive's entry. We were just interviewed in the Slovenian media and will be on the panel at Finance newspaper's cryptocurrency conference, which has already boosted our credibility in the region's business world no end. We have also been working hard to get in contact with crypto podcasts and other journalists to better explain to our community our objectives and plans, and the team will be going to CoinAgenda in Las Vegas at the end of the month to help continue to increase the awareness and volumes that all the exchanges expect. So you can see that a lot of effort is being made to push Hive on to even greater heights. We believe that the work we have been putting in will pay dividends, and every member of our team is working flat out to reward our contributors' faith in us. As you would expect, any community is as strong as its weakest link and we would encourage all contributors to join our Telegram channel to discuss and collaborate with the team and the rest of our contributors so that we can all realise our shared objectives together.

Hi OMuldoon/Hive,  Did you guys/Hive reach out to Bittrex to list this coin?
I have nothing against HitBCT, but the only coin the whales at HitBTC push/pump  is Digital Note (XDN)
Most coins that are only at HitBTC are suffering from volume. They only move if they're on another exchange.
How about CoinExchange or Cryptopia?

Angry       Angry
Hello, absolutely. We have submitted requests for consideration to all the major exchanges, and we have an announcement to make on that before 18 October.

Hi OMuldoon/Hive, Nice to hear that you'll be making an announcement before the 18th of October about additional Exchanges.
Looking forward to hearing the news!

We understand where you are coming from. HVN is already listed on HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta, and we are constantly looking to add more exchanges. The best way we can achieve this objective is by getting the new website up and running (which will be done early next week) and presenting the proof of concept by the end of the month. Our marketing efforts in preparation for Q1 2018, when the platform goes live, are focused on our opening markets, which will facilitate Hive's entry. We were just interviewed in the Slovenian media and will be on the panel at Finance newspaper's cryptocurrency conference, which has already boosted our credibility in the region's business world no end. We have also been working hard to get in contact with crypto podcasts and other journalists to better explain to our community our objectives and plans, and the team will be going to CoinAgenda in Las Vegas at the end of the month to help continue to increase the awareness and volumes that all the exchanges expect. So you can see that a lot of effort is being made to push Hive on to even greater heights. We believe that the work we have been putting in will pay dividends, and every member of our team is working flat out to reward our contributors' faith in us. As you would expect, any community is as strong as its weakest link and we would encourage all contributors to join our Telegram channel to discuss and collaborate with the team and the rest of our contributors so that we can all realise our shared objectives together.

Hi OMuldoon/Hive,  Did you guys/Hive reach out to Bittrex to list this coin?
I have nothing against HitBCT, but the only coin the whales at HitBTC push/pump  is Digital Note (XDN)
Most coins that are only at HitBTC are suffering from volume. They only move if they're on another exchange.
How about CoinExchange or Cryptopia?

Angry       Angry
Hello, absolutely. We have submitted requests for consideration to all the major exchanges, and we have an announcement to make on that before 18 October.
Pages:
Jump to: