Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS! - page 26. (Read 57679 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It actually hit 85 'not long ago.' I just noticed that so let me revise my completely true claim to be more accurate.

Nobody gets to determine the fate of an altcoin based on the price one day. That includes forum trolls such as yourself. It is up to the market to decide.

I definitely welcome your criticism. Each time you make one of your posts you bring this thread to the top. That exposes HKC to even more people. They read your comments, decide you're most likely full of crap, and then they become interested in the project.  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Testing Period has almost concluded with the faucet. Payouts have now increased to 500 coins.

Please tell us the truth. Is there anyone from your team coming from Hong Kong?

If yes, please provide me evidence.
The criticism of any new altcoin is to be expected. I welcome Cryptobuddy's criticism.

HCK was at 75 Satoshis not long ago. At that price, it doesn't matter if it was made in Timbuktu as far as most people are concerned.  Grin

This is another SCAMMER, another Liar. I have just visited the Bittrex, and copied the trade history and provided below.. LOL.. 75 Satoshi not long ago..

What is your definition of "not long ago"?   LOL...

Dude calling a reputed pool admin a scammer just to defend your shit accusations is beyond every limit.
I tried to help you understanding the crypto world in your anti hk coin shit thread but you are passing limits now.
Hk is part of the global economy anybody has any right to make a hongkong coin so does anybody has any right to start a new york coin, or washington coin or crimea coin or anything. Do you think that einsteinium coin was made by the rightholders of einsteins publications?
The fact that dev team is not from HK DOES NOT MAKES THIS COIN A SCAM. i hope now you understand as you can understand only from capitals and red letters.

You SCAMMERS can only cheat typical miners, but not me .. LOL

You are out of your mind man? Everybody is scammer if doesn't shares your point of view?

Other people will judge who are scammers, who are telling the truth.  What people need is fact!
You are a name caller and you were just proven completely wrong. 3/18/2014 is not long ago by anyone's standards.  Grin

Soon it will soar past 75 and keep going. After all, this is a REVOLUTION for the Hong Kong market. The future is very, very bright for HKC.

For experience miners/traders, we all know that the price of new coin usually had a bit sharp rise in value when it first stepped into trading.. After that, the price dropped to normal.

It is deceiving to tell people it has a value of "75 satoshi not long ago". However, I could understand SCAMMER likes to do so.

It is only fair to say.. HKC has a value of 20 satoshi at this moment... LOL
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
The criticism of any new altcoin is to be expected. I welcome Cryptobuddy's criticism.

HCK was at 75 Satoshis not long ago. At that price, it doesn't matter if it was made in Timbuktu as far as most people are concerned.  Grin

This is another SCAMMER, another Liar. I have just visited the Bittrex, and copied the trade history and provided below.. LOL.. 75 Satoshi not long ago..

Dude calling a reputed pool admin a scammer just to defend your shit accusations is beyond every limit.
I tried to help you understanding the crypto world in your anti hk coin shit thread but you are passing limits now.
Hk is part of the global economy anybody has any right to make a hongkong coin so does anybody has any right to start a new york coin, or washington coin or crimea coin or anything. Do you think that einsteinium coin was made by the rightholders of einsteins publications?
The fact that dev team is not from HK DOES NOT MAKES THIS COIN A SCAM. i hope now you understand as you can understand only from capitals and red letters.

You are out of your mind man? Everybody is scammer if doesn't shares your point of view?
You are a name caller and you were just proven completely wrong. 3/18/2014 is not long ago by anyone's standards.  Grin

Soon it will soar past 75 and keep going. After all, this is a REVOLUTION for the Hong Kong market. The future is very, very bright for HKC.

Haha.. this price 75 satoshi was just right after Bittrex launched BTC-HKC exchange.

Since then, the value of HKC drops drops and drops... It is stable now.. and about 20 satoshi! Congratulations!!!

LOL
Activity: 686

It is a nice coin,I like it.

As do we all. (Almost all of us)  Grin

And it was 75 Satoshi not long ago.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It is a nice coin,I like it.
March 18, Troll.  Grin

That's my definition of 'not long ago.'

Hey man how could i be a scammer? How did i scammed you? Stop spreading your fud over the forum

It is obvious that HKC dev comprises a group of Mainland Chinese living in overseas. They are either students or IT people working there.

They are trying to use the name of Hong Kong to make money. Hong Kong is not your cash cow.

Let's imagine. How do you feel if a Taiwanese dev makes and promotes a ChinaCoin?

It is not a matter of racism. It is just a matter of respect.  Without respect, we are not human.

Come on, man, let's be realistic here. Imagine if the U.S. only allowed products that were made in the U.S. to be sold in the U.S. That would have a pretty devastating impact on the economy.

Let's assume these Devs made this altcoin as a tribute to Hong Kong. I'm sure they didn't purposely set out to insult Hong Kong or its citizens.

Do you realize that U.S flags are made in Asia every day? People DIED for that flag but they're made all over the world by people. This is the result of living in a connected, global economy.

I thought you had said you welcomed my criticisms? LOL

Testing Period has almost concluded with the faucet. Payouts have now increased to 500 coins.

Please tell us the truth. Is there anyone from your team coming from Hong Kong?

If yes, please provide me evidence.

Hey man how could i be a scammer? How did i scammed you? Stop spreading your fud over the forum

It is obvious that HKC dev comprises a group of Mainland Chinese living in overseas. They are either students or IT people working there.

They are trying to use the name of Hong Kong to make money. Hong Kong is not your cash cow.

Let's imagine. How do you feel if a Taiwanese dev makes and promotes a ChinaCoin?

It is not a matter of racism. It is just a matter of respect.  Without respect, we are not human.

Come on, man, let's be realistic here. Imagine if the U.S. only allowed products that were made in the U.S. to be sold in the U.S. That would have a pretty devastating impact on the economy.

Let's assume these Devs made this altcoin as a tribute to Hong Kong. I'm sure they didn't purposely set out to insult Hong Kong or its citizens.

Do you realize that U.S flags are made in Asia every day? People DIED for that flag but they're made all over the world by people. This is the result of living in a connected, global economy.

Activity: 770

It is a nonsense. I am a european citizen and i really like transylvania so i can't make a transylvania coin just because i am not born and raised in transylvania?

Pages:
Jump to: