Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS! - page 21. (Read 57679 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Because I love Hong Kong, I try my best to protect Hong Kong's fame.

What I tried hard to do is to prove that your HKC has fundamental problems.

I won't allow any fake HongKong cryptocoins to enter Hong Kong.

YOU ARE LYING AND STEALING AND MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS TO PROTECT HONG KONG? YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HONG KONG. YOU HAVE MADE HONG KONG LOOK LIKE SHIT. I DO NOT WANT YOU TO REPRESENT HONG KONG. YOU HAVE LIED ABOUT "COINGEN". YOU HAVE LIED ABOUT ME STEALING. YOU ARE LYING TO PROTECT HONG KONG'S HONOR? THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT.

YOU ARE SHIT!

I didn't tell any lie. I did not say HKC "is" a Coingen Coin. I just provided evidence, and have said that HKC is "extremely likely" a Coingen coin. I just let other people judge.

YOU FOUND NO EVIDENCE. BECAUSE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND DEVELOPMENT. YOU LIED ABOUT UNDERSTANDING DEVELOPMENT. YOU HAVE NO HONOR. YOU SHOULD NOT REPRESENT HONG KONG. YOU ARE SHIT
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Dev, please remove your simplified chinese character and putonhua audioclip in the website, if you really show respect to Hong Kong!

Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

YOU ARE LYING AND STEALING AND MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS TO PROTECT HONG KONG? YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HONG KONG. YOU HAVE MADE HONG KONG LOOK LIKE SHIT. I DO NOT WANT YOU TO REPRESENT HONG KONG. YOU HAVE LIED ABOUT "COINGEN". YOU HAVE LIED ABOUT ME STEALING. YOU ARE LYING TO PROTECT HONG KONG'S HONOR? THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT.

YOU ARE SHIT!

I didn't tell any lie. I did not say HKC "is" a Coingen Coin. I just provided evidence, and have said that HKC is "extremely likely" a Coingen coin. I just let other people judge.

YOU ARE SHIT!
HongKongCoin isn't going anywhere - but up. Deal with it, Lil Buddy  Grin

Haha.. I am really too busy.. I took a few day off (annual leave) to save Hong Kong from this HKC.

I still have several programs waiting me to complete.

HongKongCoin isn't going anywhere - but up. Deal with it, Lil Buddy  Grin

MY PROOF IS THAT I HAVE NOT STOLEN. THAT IS STRONGER PROOF THAN ANYTHING YOU HAVE GIVEN. IT IS PROOF THAT I HAVE RESPECT FOR HONG KONG!

This is not an evidence. Furthermore, "what I did" does not break any law.
People who don't give respect don't deserve respect.

Simple. As. That.
What I want is a RESPECT for HONG KONG PEOPLE!

Don't pretend to be HongKonger! Don't use Hong Kong's name to make money!

I HAVE POSTED A CHALLENGE, AND I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION. PROVE THAT I AM TRYING TO MAKE MONEY. PROVE THAT I HAVE STOLEN, AND I WILL SHUT THIS PROJECT DOWN. AND WILL GET ALL OF THE COINS VALUED AT SEVERAL BTC.

Oh..sorry for missing your answers in the big words.  You were born in Hong Kong. Please provide me evidence that you were born in Hong Kong. Don't just BS.

Cryptobuddy shut the fuck up. You promissed yesterday that after getting the answer you will stop making the noise.
You got the answer dev was born in hk. Keep your promise.

Please read my previous posts. Yesterday I said.. answers with evidence.. LOL

MY IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE GIVEN OUT. I WILL ESPECIALLY NOT GIVE IT TO A LUNATIC.  DO YOU WANT SATOSHI NAKAMOTO'S DOCUMENTS TOO. YOU FUCKING LUNATIC.

YOU SAY YOU CARE ABOUT HONG KONG, BUT YOU WON'T ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE TO SEE IF I AM A SO CALLED SCAMMER. YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT HONG KONG. YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT WHERE I WAS BORN. YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE A SCAMMER FROM HONG KONG, THAN SOMEONE WHO IS NOT STEALING FROM ANOTHER LOCATION. YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE AND PROVE ALL OF YOUR SCAM ALLEGATIONS OR LEAVE. YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

So you cannot provide any evidence to prove that you were born in Hong Kong. Sorry.. I can't accept you offer.
It is because without evidence I can't believe that you were born in Hong Kong.

MY PROOF IS THAT I HAVE NOT STOLEN. THAT IS STRONGER PROOF THAN ANYTHING YOU HAVE GIVEN. IT IS PROOF THAT I HAVE RESPECT FOR HONG KONG!
So you cannot provide any evidence to prove that you were born in Hong Kong. Sorry.. I can't accept you offer.

Without proof that YOU were born in Hong Kong, we can no longer take your comments seriously (as if anyone ever did).

Prove you are from Hong Kong. Prove you have official clearance to create crypto-currencies (or ban them) on behalf of Hong Kong.

Or, give it a rest.  Grin
HongKongCoin,

Please provide me your wallet address within 24 hours for me to send you back the HKC that I have got from the HKC faucet.

Otherwise, I will open a giveaway to distribute all HKC to any other people from my wallet.

Thanks.

I HAVE POSTED A CHALLENGE, AND I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION. PROVE THAT I AM TRYING TO MAKE MONEY. PROVE THAT I HAVE STOLEN, AND I WILL SHUT THIS PROJECT DOWN. AND WILL GET ALL OF THE COINS VALUED AT SEVERAL BTC.

Oh..sorry for missing your answers in the big words.  You were born in Hong Kong. Please provide me evidence that you were born in Hong Kong. Don't just BS.

Cryptobuddy shut the fuck up. You promissed yesterday that after getting the answer you will stop making the noise.

MY IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE GIVEN OUT. I WILL ESPECIALLY NOT GIVE IT TO A LUNATIC.  DO YOU WANT SATOSHI NAKAMOTO'S DOCUMENTS TOO. YOU FUCKING LUNATIC.

YOU SAY YOU CARE ABOUT HONG KONG, BUT YOU WON'T ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE TO SEE IF I AM A SO CALLED SCAMMER. YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT HONG KONG. YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT WHERE I WAS BORN. YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE A SCAMMER FROM HONG KONG, THAN SOMEONE WHO IS NOT STEALING FROM ANOTHER LOCATION. YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE AND PROVE ALL OF YOUR SCAM ALLEGATIONS OR LEAVE. YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

YOU need to prove that YOU are born in Hong Kong.

Please upload your documentation to this thread so we can examine it.

THE BLOCK EXPLORER IS HERE. DO YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE. PROVE I HAVE STOLEN 1 HKC. I WILL GIVE YOU ALL OF THE INFORMATION YOU NEED. PROVE THAT I HAVE STOLEN ANYTHING. EVEN AN HONEST DEVELOPER MIGHT SELL SOME COINS TO HELP WITH EXPENSES.

I HAVE NOT SOLD 1 HKC. NOT 1. YOU HAVE SMEARED MY NAME THROUGH THE MUD. YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!. NOW IS YOUR TIME TO PROVE YOUR CLAIMS!

In the original 1st post of this thread, unfortunately, the words were deleted before I could copy it.

Furthermore, the dev has not clarified to the people that they were not coming from Hong Kong.

I will stop making noise in this thread. If the dev clarify whether they are coming from Hong Kong or not. It is not difficult.

Not mentioned any evidence. Furthermore what kind of evidence do you want?
Who the hell are you to verify anybodys identity? Do you knwo who created bitcoin?....no. so get lost your are pathetic

No evidence, No talk!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

In the original 1st post of this thread, unfortunately, the words were deleted before I could copy it.

Furthermore, the dev has not clarified to the people that they were not coming from Hong Kong.

I will stop making noise in this thread. If the dev clarify whether they are coming from Hong Kong or not. It is not difficult.

Not mentioned any evidence. Furthermore what kind of evidence do you want?
Who the hell are you to verify anybodys identity? Do you knwo who created bitcoin?....no. so get lost your are pathetic

Oh..sorry for missing your answers in the big words.  You were born in Hong Kong. Please provide me evidence that you were born in Hong Kong. Don't just BS.

Pages:
Jump to: