Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS! - page 28. (Read 57679 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
我覺得開發團隊應該係呢個POST其他人分身中,唔該 有冇人翻譯下我以下內容:我覺得開發團隊不尊重香港,根本就開發這個作品成為搖錢樹,為什麼我們要在這個線程反對,就是因為他們用了香港作為此
錢幣主體未得到香港用家認同.這個POST有一批人在極力維護,難道在維護的那群人身在的社會都不認同誠信的重要? DEV開帖時講明團隊有核心香港人,這根本是天大的笑話.你的技術不是我關註的問題,但你的誠信是香港人所關注的.

Here is my translation for your post:

I think that the development team does not respect Hong Kong. This cryptocoin simply becomes a cash cow. Why should we oppose in this thread? That is because they use of name of Hong Kong to make money.

This HongKongCoin has not been obtained the recognition from the Hong Kong users. In this thread, there is a group of people struggling to maintain the core value of Hong Kong. Why do other people here not agree with the value of integrity?

In the opening post of this thread, the Dev has said that there are Hong Kong people in the Dev team. This is simply joke. Your technology is not my concern, but your integrity is what Hong Kong people concern.

I responded to all of your nonsense arguments already. The development team has kept all of thier promises. Yet you do not care. If they did not respect Hong Kong, they would have sold the coins and ran. Yet the faucet still works.

You have no argument or than racist xenophobic trash arguments. The developer is honest and hard working. You are only working hard to ruin an honest developers reputation. I do not care who you are or how many support you. I will not stand for it. Not for this coin, not for any coin.

Do you dare to create some coins like BeijingCoin, ShanghaiCoin, PekingCoin? For those Mainland China teams, do you have guts to develop these cryptocoins?

I think you don't dare because you worry that you will be caught by the China Government... LOL

You guys made a HongKongCoin. Because of one country two system, you think you won't be caught by Hong Kong Government!!! LOL

Arguing with you is pointless.  Huh  Is it illegal to make cryptos now? gtfo, maybe the Chinese government should shut down this forum. Or arrest the thousands of chinese trading on this forum.  Just be quiet, you are a waste of oxygen.

You do not dare to reply me directly. Do you dare to make some coins like BeijingCoin, ShanghaiCoin, PekingCoin?

I don't make coins, but I am sure you are giving many people ideas  Cheesy. I hope they make one for every province.

So you answer is: You will not make some coins like BeijingCoin, ShanghaiCoin, PekingCoin!!!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
我覺得開發團隊應該係呢個POST其他人分身中,唔該 有冇人翻譯下我以下內容:我覺得開發團隊不尊重香港,根本就開發這個作品成為搖錢樹,為什麼我們要在這個線程反對,就是因為他們用了香港作為此
錢幣主體未得到香港用家認同.這個POST有一批人在極力維護,難道在維護的那群人身在的社會都不認同誠信的重要? DEV開帖時講明團隊有核心香港人,這根本是天大的笑話.你的技術不是我關註的問題,但你的誠信是香港人所關注的.

I think that the development team does not respect Hong Kong. This cryptocoin simply becomes a cash cow. Why should we oppose in this thread? That is because they use of name of Hong Kong to make money.

This HongKongCoin has not been obtained the recognition from the Hong Kong users. In this thread, there is a group of people struggling to maintain the core value of Hong Kong. Why do other people here not agree with the value of integrity?

In the opening post of this thread, the Dev has said that there are Hong Kong people in the Dev team. This is simply joke. Your technology is not my concern, but your integrity is what Hong Kong people concern.

I responded to all of your nonsense arguments already. The development team has kept all of thier promises. Yet you do not care. If they did not respect Hong Kong, they would have sold the coins and ran. Yet the faucet still works.

You have no argument or than racist xenophobic trash arguments. The developer is honest and hard working. You are only working hard to ruin an honest developers reputation. I do not care who you are or how many support you. I will not stand for it. Not for this coin, not for any coin.

Do you dare to create some coins like BeijingCoin, ShanghaiCoin, PekingCoin? For those Mainland China teams, do you have guts to develop these cryptocoins?

I think you don't dare because you worry that you will be caught by the China Government... LOL

You guys made a HongKongCoin. Because of one country two system, you think you won't be caught by Hong Kong Government!!! LOL

Arguing with you is pointless.  Huh  Is it illegal to make cryptos now? gtfo, maybe the Chinese government should shut down this forum. Or arrest the thousands of chinese trading on this forum.  Just be quiet, you are a waste of oxygen.

You do not dare to reply me directly. Do you dare to make some coins like BeijingCoin, ShanghaiCoin, PekingCoin?

I don't make coins, but I am sure you are giving many people ideas  Cheesy. I hope they make one for every province.

It is legal for Chinese to make cryptocoins.

Arguing with you is pointless.  Huh  Is it illegal to make cryptos now? gtfo, maybe the Chinese government should shut down this forum. Or arrest the thousands of chinese trading on this forum.  Just be quiet, you are a waste of oxygen.

You guys made a HongKongCoin. Because of one country two systems, you think you won't be caught by Hong Kong Government!!! LOL

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
 Smiley 一直都係得果幾條友打飛機
成班newbie吹HKC好撚正, 一直GOGOGO真係得啖笑
I mean, you seem so eager to go after the one that actually is delivering coins to people
一人分埋得果2粒唔夠真係多撚謝
我推下post食花生算

戇鳩打手名單 (得閒再更新)
provenceday
coinsfuture
poornamelessme

In the opening post of this thread, the Dev has said that there are Hong Kong people in the Dev team. This is simply a big joke. Your technology is not my concern, but your integrity is what Hong Kong people concern.
DON'T List HongKongCoin (a fake HK coin) for Exchange

I have made a number of tickets in Different Exchange Markets to ask them not to list HongKongCoin for exchange.

HongKong brothers, please visit the following links to support my post!

Poloniex
http://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/1198

Reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/20vx05/dont_listsupport_hongkongcoin_a_fake_hk_coin_in/

Mintpal
https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=tickets&sec=view&number=767275&hash=66aaab96b2ba6b212465f527693b1728

Cryptsy
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/117902

Everyone that supports hong kong coin. Go and make a ticket in support of hong kong coin, and post your address here, I am sure the dev will reward your support.

I have made a number of tickets in Different Exchange Markets to ask them not to list HongKongCoin for exchange.

Hong Kong brothers and sisters, please visit the following links to support my post!

Poloniex

Reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/20vx05/dont_listsupport_hongkongcoin_a_fake_hk_coin_in/

Mintpal
https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=tickets&sec=view&number=767275&hash=66aaab96b2ba6b212465f527693b1728

Cryptsy
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

HongKong brothers, please visit the following links to support my post!

Poloniex

Reddit

Mintpal

Cryptsy
I have made a ticket in Poloniex to ask them not to list HongKongCoin for exchange.

HongKong brothers, please come to support by post

pathetic nationalistic/racist nonsense
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I have made a ticket in Poloniex to ask them not to list HongKongCoin for exchange.

You do plan to go after NYC coin, Aur, SpainCoin, GreeceCoin, Silicon Valley Coin, etc etc., right? I mean, you seem so eager to go after the one that actually is delivering coins to people, you really will want to go after the ones that have no feasible plans for distribution, right?

And Poloniex isn't probably what you have to worry about. If a chinese exchange picks this up, it may do very well.

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
will wait for the good News, the price is a little sad now!!!

As expected. This is because the Dev hasn't tried to answer questions from the HK'ers.

Here are the key problems of HongKongCoin

1) Developing team very likely not coming from HK, I could not see any real and feasible plan to make HKC as a useful cryptocurrency in HK.

2) 2.5% premined coins for HK people .. this is really not enough when distributing to all HK people.. in average only 2 HKC per person in HK.

3) Distribution of 2.5% premined HKC to HK people via faucet. This also means the decentralization is only restricted to people who knows what cryptocurrency is. This is not fair to all other HK people. This is not a real decentralization in Hong Kong.

4) Distribution by faucet is a method full of faults. A lot of coins can be distributed outside HK. Furthermore, this method is IP specific, but not person specific. For those people like me having a good number of IP addresses in hand, I could have multiple 100 HKCs from faucet everyday.

5) No auditing in the faucet method. The distribution of the 2.5% premined coins is not transparent. No one knows how many HKC coins from these 2.5% premined coins will be finally distributed to Hong Kong people or finally are kept by the coin developers.

6) Basically, there is no novelty in this coin, except claiming this coin is Hong Kong affiliated. Unfortunately, it is not so true.

7) Illegal use of the HK Regional Emblem. The HK regional emblem or their designs must not be displayed or used in trademarks or advertisements (Section 6 of the Regional Flag and Regional Emblem Ordinance)

I look forward to feedbacks from the coin developers on my points raised here.

Although my presence seems to be offensive.... in contrast, proper answers of my questions should help to promote the HKC.

HKC Dev, please answer the questions and concerns from HK'ers. Furthermore, please tell us whether there are any representatives from HK in the HKC dev team.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
will wait for the good News, the price is a little sad now!!!
Pages:
Jump to: