Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS! - page 29. (Read 57679 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I mine two days.All my coins are disappeared when I restart wallet.Wallet was encrypt and beckup.What is goin on?

Probably you were on a fork. It happens if you solo with a lot of hashpower on a new coin
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
I mine two days.All my coins are disappeared when I restart wallet.Wallet was encrypt and beckup.What is goin on?
:)nice one
Activity: 182
Activity: 168
Let's hope the dev doesn't get shot down in Hong Kong air space when he's air dropping the paper wallets.  Grin

Activity: 518
Activity: 126
from the reply , i know the truly hkc will become a strong one. but is this one  the truly one?

i would like the dev to answer our question below.

have a good night if you are in utc8.
haha of course they are not in the timezone of Hong Kong.
Activity: 241
from the reply , i know the truly hkc will become a strong one. but is this one  the truly one?

i would like the dev to answer our question below.

have a good night if you are in utc8.
Activity: 210
Activity: 168
Activity: 616
估唔到BTT咁多自己人  有冇人英文好D 可以翻譯我下面個段說話比呢D冒牌既人知 唔該佢地呃人前都做D資料搜集,仲話自己團隊有核心香港人 我都係今日聽朋友講,平時冇玩BTT,所以特登開個AC上來支持你地!

按照法例規定,區徽必須依據規定製造,此外,任何商標廣告也一概不可展示區徽。而未經行政署署長批准,所有人亦不可以在任何行業、職業或專業中展示區徽。所有非官方機構的標識、印章或徽章亦同樣不可使用區徽的樣式。未經批准而私自違反上述規定,即屬違法。任何人公開及故意以焚燒、毀損、塗劃、玷污、踐踏等方式侮辱國旗、國徽、區旗或區徽,即屬違法。國旗、國徽、區旗或區徽或其圖案得展示或使用於商標或廣告。此外,國旗或其圖案不得展示或使用於私人喪事活 ,國徽或其圖案不得展示或使用於日常生活的陳設或布置私人慶弔活動任何人違反這些條文即屬違法。
Activity: 518
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
these five are vpn   .     182.16.22.2   112.121.182.154    182.16.17.94  182.16.29.162   182.16.6.30

my address : 1HuWJzYqGRvAPDdSKmWhYTEXsv1Tce7SHz

i am glad that you are making effort.
and i know serveral vpn,  500 coins per VPN?

in addition , i still want to know how to promote it in HK firstly.

where is the dev?

Busy making adjustments to the faucet, working on an upgrade, and also talking to potential investors & exchange operators.

We are offering a bounty of 500 coins for any working vpn/proxies that are making it through. Post them in the thread along with your HKC Address.

500 for the first 50. Then we will have a better idea for how many we should offer. 500 is high but we want their to be initial interest. We are open to any creative promotional ideas.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
笑死,连正体字都不会打就装成香港人做香港币 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
We don't write simplified Chinese
We write TRADITIONAL Chinese  Angry Angry Angry
Pages:
Jump to: