Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ħ [HODL] 5% Interest. No Staking Req. Term Deposits 10%. Solo Mining. - page 2. (Read 472771 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
Just found out that Hodl will be delisted from txt.io
I logged in txt.io and there are buy orders.
If five people put $10 into it and did an airdrop, it would boost the price and get more people running/hodling with the wallet.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/
I'm grateful for the good coin you created with Hodlcoin.  It is a fascinating coin.  

Maybe a coin burn or an airdrop could help it.  It seem both can serve the same purpose, if we have a community pool, maybe buy up some supply to fund the airdrop.

But abandoning Hodlcoin, if that's your intention, probably will make people doubt the validity of your new project.  

It takes a lot of capital, either sweat equity or money, to launch a successful new project.   If you cannot put any of that into Hodlcoin, then it looks a bit like you don't have much to launch the new project.  

I've posted various free exchanges that Hodl could have been listed on.  

Coming from a successful background launching a product that made sales for over 20 years, I gather that a lot of microcap coin developers really don't know much about business, marketing, team building and so on.  

It takes constant momentum coming from some where, and ability to make resources (web site, etc.) sticky so people keep coming back to them.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030
I'm going to be launching a new coin soon - Membercoin.

It'll have elements of the HOdlcoin coin code - specifically the automatic interest payments - 10% APR ( but no hodling bonus).

It'll be the main coin used by the member.cash social network site so it'll automatically have a use. I need help in a few areas, especially with a mining pool and electrum server/block explorer. If you have other skills and you'd like to be involved, hit me up too.

More details as they are released at

https://member.cash/#show?start=0&limit=25&order=new&content=posts&filter=everyone&qaddress=-2124810688269680833
I had a bunch of buy orders in but I took them out and the coin dropped to about .000000018 Doge at Txbit.io.  Deposits aren't going through to Unnamed.  Anyone want to try to get on another exchange?
Still waiting for the resurrection of Hodlcoin. We are here!

HODL! Smiley

I also HODL for years but any news about HODL Coin or the development? I also think no exchange anymore?

Unnamed has had its wallet online from time to time, and its traded there.

txbit.io is also open for deposits and trading, and I've withdrawn coins from there, unlike Stakecenter which I cannot get anything out of and has no active support.  They say discord but no channel allows any public posting. 
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499

HODL! Smiley

I also HODL for years but any news about HODL Coin or the development? I also think no exchange anymore?
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
onwards and upwards

HODL! Smiley

is there a bootstrap for the wallet?

Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 239
Merit: 100

HODL! Smiley
Thanks, mate. You've been very helpful. Fingers crossed this project will see a revival soon. Happy "hodling"! Cheesy

You're welcome.  It's a fun coin and wallet.

The unnamed deposits work so the withdrawals probably also work for it. 
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Probably because people only run the wallet to collect the stakes, send and deposit again.

I will keep my wallet running.  I see I have 8 connections.

I don't see the blockchain explorer to find nodes.  

Do you mind sharing the list of the 8 nodes you're connected to? You can find the IP addresses of each node under  Help >> Debug Window >> Peers.

121.36.61.114:1989
216.218.109.50:1989
116.63.151.19:1989
162.248.163.220:1989
212.49.103.42:1989
85.131.25.219:1989
[2a02:17d0:8007:400:0:80:0:1]:1989
37.120.189.15:1989

Also, where can I sell this coin for BTC? If there's no exchange for it, does that mean the project is dead? Is there any other way to keep in touch with the developer (he hasn't been active on BitcoinTalk for quite some time)? Huh

You can sell it at txbit.io.  I am not sure if Unnamed deposits work but some do and also some withdraws.

Thanks, mate. You've been very helpful. Fingers crossed this project will see a revival soon. Happy "hodling"! Cheesy
Probably because people only run the wallet to collect the stakes, send and deposit again.

Do you mind sharing the list of the 8 nodes you're connected to? You can find the IP addresses of each node under  Help >> Debug Window >> Peers.

121.36.61.114:1989
216.218.109.50:1989
116.63.151.19:1989
162.248.163.220:1989
212.49.103.42:1989
85.131.25.219:1989
[2a02:17d0:8007:400:0:80:0:1]:1989
37.120.189.15:1989

Also, where can I sell this coin for BTC? If there's no exchange for it, does that mean the project is dead? Is there any other way to keep in touch with the developer (he hasn't been active on BitcoinTalk for quite some time)? Huh

You can sell it at txbit.io.  I am not sure if Unnamed deposits work but some do and also some withdraws.
legendary

Do you mind sharing the list of the 8 nodes you're connected to? You can find the IP addresses of each node under  Help >> Debug Window >> Peers.

I believe the POS wallets need to be running to distribute the blockchain.
I've just remembered about this coin. I want to continue "staking" but I'm only getting 1 connection to the network.

Anyone has a recent list of nodes I can use to help with the synchronization of the blockchain? Also, which exchanges is HODL being traded on? Thanks in advance. Smiley

legendary
I've just remembered about this coin. I want to continue "staking" but I'm only getting 1 connection to the network.

Anyone has a recent list of nodes I can use to help with the synchronization of the blockchain? Also, which exchanges is HODL being traded on? Thanks in advance. Smiley
Well, not much comment from the old hodlers.  

The coins blockchain health and buy orders are much better than many of those older staking coins with low entry costs.

So that means if some interest would come in that would make it even more healthy.

Unnamed has been active with deposits with many coins now and withdraws with Hodl.  I have not tried to deposit Hodl there.

I thought one way we could give more life to coins like this is to buy stuff with them.

I offer any of the things I do in my links for Hodl coin.
Pages:
Jump to: