Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ħ [HODL] 5% Interest. No Staking Req. Term Deposits 10%. Solo Mining. - page 4. (Read 472771 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi, is this project still alive? Has he already died? Sad
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Who wants a hodl wallet.dat file (along with fee_estimates.dat and peers.dat, if needed) with some coins in it?

I wouldn't mind. Been mining HODL for years
Please PM me
Activity: 16
Who wants a hodl wallet.dat file (along with fee_estimates.dat and peers.dat, if needed) with some coins in it?

I will if you're giving them away  Grin
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
Activity: 2
HODLING as hard as I can.  LONG LIVE THE SQUIRREL!
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
I just raised all my sell order prices 10x.
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Is HODL going to be one of those waking up?
https://cointelegraph.com/news/zero-to-6-000-in-seven-days-dormant-altcoins-are-coming-back-to-life
A rising tide lifts all boats — even those previously thought to be shipwrecked. At least that’s how it looked on Wednesday when some previously dormant altcoins erupted back to life, experiencing spikes ranging between 3,000% and 6,500% for the week.

Would be good if it did!
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
Is HODL going to be one of those waking up?
https://cointelegraph.com/news/zero-to-6-000-in-seven-days-dormant-altcoins-are-coming-back-to-life
A rising tide lifts all boats — even those previously thought to be shipwrecked. At least that’s how it looked on Wednesday when some previously dormant altcoins erupted back to life, experiencing spikes ranging between 3,000% and 6,500% for the week.
Activity: 35
Is there any exchange where u can trade it?
Activity: 75
Wow, FreeTrade was online 3 days ago  Smiley
Activity: 3
The last transaction I have that makes sense - i.e. that both the wallet and the block explorer both agree on - was a block I mined on 10 April 2008.

Everything after that is rubbish.

I'm sure that address still has the coins, but I can't access them with the 6.0.0 wallet.

Hey my friend, had the same problem and finally figured it out.
Just start the gui from a command prompt and add -reindex aka hodlcoin-qt.exe -reindex
You can also add the command in the properties promps.

Best
The last transaction I have that makes sense - i.e. that both the wallet and the block explorer both agree on - was a block I mined on 10 April 2008.

I'm sure that address still has the coins, but I can't access them with the 6.0.0 wallet.

I am "staking" fine (earning interest on my deposits) and able to send and receive from exchanges.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
G'day!

G'day!

Is there a wallet repair function?  Maybe you need to rebuild your blockchain. 

I just downloaded the whole blockchain again. Same balances, same problem. Been running this continuously since March 2016 so I didn't expect that would fix it.

I see our illustrious leader is nowhere to be found, as usual. Oh crap.
Can anyone tell me what's going on with this frikkin' wallet? I'm running the latest version 6.0.0 but the balances are crazy.

I'm told there is 19 000 167.17718325 available but can't HODL anything, I get a message saying no funds are available.

The block explorer tells me I have 40202509.50571935 HODL'd but the wallet tells me 1 083 296 171.96259309

Insane variations. Nutoshi, are you there man?

Is there a wallet repair function?  Maybe you need to rebuild your blockchain. 
G'day!
Can anyone tell me what's going on with this frikkin' wallet? I'm running the latest version 6.0.0 but the balances are crazy.

I'm told there is 19 000 167.17718325 available but can't HODL anything, I get a message saying no funds are available.

The block explorer tells me I have 40202509.50571935 HODL'd but the wallet tells me 1 083 296 171.96259309

Insane variations. Nutoshi, are you there man?
Is it possible to get the coin on a DEX?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
The project is alive  Smiley

Alive? But price near zero, and it is not listed even in third-league exchange:(
Ohm. I should predict how it will end

Any idea why the price is rising on Blockfolio for a while now?

reason is yobit`s fake coins  Smiley

with all do respect m what has yobit to do with this ?? like yobit is the only exchange ?? as @adamvp is saying there is no real exchangelistnings, and those coin at yobit , those was before the swap .. probably they didnt pay yobit for the swap and so yobit didnt do the swap/ update ........  so those at yobit are not the same coin ...
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/
The project is alive  Smiley

Alive? But price near zero, and it is not listed even in third-league exchange:(
Ohm. I should predict how it will end

Any idea why the price is rising on Blockfolio for a while now?

reason is yobit`s fake coins  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: