Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet! - page 2. (Read 98328 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I have changed the configuration file. Problem still exists. Offline wallet (((

Last we heard the dev is working on a new wallet that will fix these issues with the wallet not syncing and not having any connections. I'm not sure what to suggest as if these nodes ain't helping then maybe you will need to wait until the new wallet is released.
try this blockchain the dev gave me place the files in your conf folder , make the folder is empty and that you  backed-up your honey wallet.dat or privet keys https://megaupload.nz/59y6vdn7ba/honeychain_zip wait for wallet to sync and enjoy this fix till honey update

This is great! The wallet is synchronized. Thank you very much))  Wink
Activity: 91

Last we heard the dev is working on a new wallet that will fix these issues with the wallet not syncing and not having any connections. I'm not sure what to suggest as if these nodes ain't helping then maybe you will need to wait until the new wallet is released.
try this blockchain the dev gave me place the files in your conf folder , make the folder is empty and that you  backed-up your honey wallet.dat or privet keys https://megaupload.nz/59y6vdn7ba/honeychain_zip wait for wallet to sync and enjoy this fix till honey update
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Hello to all. My wallet is now offline. I downloaded the blockchain and https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/HONEY. Nothing helped - wallet offline. Who can suggest a solution to this issue? Thank you.
Is HONEY only on one exchange?  I could only find it on Coinexchange.io.  The Novaexchange link does not work and should be deleted.  The CoinGather link does not work and should be deleted.  Also, the dev needs to contact coinmarketcap.com and make them update their information.  The Block Explorer here http://honey.cryptonode.online says that there are 754,257 HONEY coins in circulation, but coinmarketcap says that there are only 455,955 and they have not updated their number in 10 months.  Someone needs to give those losers at coinmarketcap a kick in the ass to make them get the circulating supply right.  HONEY needs to be a legitimate coin that makes huge gains for the investors.

At the moment Honey is only listed on Coinexchange as Nova delisted Honey a few months ago I believe and the other exchange it was on CryptoHub was hacked and had to close its doors so we are left with Coinexchange for now. I agree that CMC need to update the stats as people would like to know the actual circulating supply and most don't check explorers for this and rely on CMC. Its good to see Honey is holding at this price as people buy to now stake as PoW has ended.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Is HONEY only on one exchange?  I could only find it on Coinexchange.io.  The Novaexchange link does not work and should be deleted.  The CoinGather link does not work and should be deleted.  Also, the dev needs to contact coinmarketcap.com and make them update their information.  The Block Explorer here http://honey.cryptonode.online says that there are 754,257 HONEY coins in circulation, but coinmarketcap says that there are only 455,955 and they have not updated their number in 10 months.  Someone needs to give those losers at coinmarketcap a kick in the ass to make them get the circulating supply right.  HONEY needs to be a legitimate coin that makes huge gains for the investors.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Been a while since I posted here.

Looks like Honey is getting some small attention with PoW phase over and full PoS going forward. I've held this year+ so far and plan to continue to do so.

Still holding strong.

LET'S GO!

Honey is Money!!
Please people! The dev is still around as he has been active in the Honey discord asking members there what they would like to see change with Honey. A new wallet is going to be released soon and it could be segwit, masternode look unlikely at this stage as most on there prefer segwit and leave it PoS as it is now with the 2 coin stake reward. Hopefully the new wallet isn't too far away.
Honey will soon be 100% PoS in less then 310 blocks from now. It will be interesting to see what happens once this starts and hopefully we get some word on the new wallet release which will hopefully be by the end of the year. There was a nice spike in the price, maybe some people haven't forgot that Honey will soon be fully PoS and decided to buy more to increase their staking weight.
Activity: 2
any one can help us to make the wallet up and running. There no connections and provide the node/peer list to make the wallet active
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
this has really come a long way...we r still here and we will go to the extra mile for this
Activity: 2
Hi

Is the coin active, We downloaded the wallet and there is no active connections

Regards
Sureshkumar, K
Activity: 20
Coffeepool Admin here, our server is back.
Activity: 20
Coffeepool Admin here, our dedicated server provider has network problems, we will be back when they fix their problem.

Activity: 35
no tweets since Q4 2017

dev sold the top and exited, this is dead
Activity: 355
I would say yes.  Let's just wait for more updates.
Me too. I am waiting for updates from the team.
It's very silent, inactive price chart
For me HONEY is dead. I dumped my stake for whatever I could get.

I believed in this coin but clearly DEV has other priorities in life and we cannot see any progress being made in addressing the issues.

Until the wallet syncs without manual intervention this coin cannot be taken seriously.

All year we've only been hearing vague talk of personal situations and attempts to fix the code. But no concrete progress has been made.

It seemed earlier in the summer DEV was back and ready to start development again. This only lasted a few days and now is being totally unresponsive with more vague talk of "moving."

On top of that there are serious staking issues that are not being even taken seriously. The staking rewards are not consistent with the wallets holding. Something is really wrong.

Best of luck to DEV and anyone else hodling this coin for the long run, but I'm done.

This is understandable as I am feeling the same way when it comes to waiting and getting no reply from the dev after many people asking in here and on the discord. There is only so much people can take so I understand why you are now out of Honey. For now I'm going to hold on for a little longer to see if the dev does start work on Honey again or maybe gets another dev to help out which would be a smart decision as this would be hard as a one man team. I'm still hoping for the best here but each week it fades with no reply from the dev.
Activity: 18
For me HONEY is dead. I dumped my stake for whatever I could get.

I believed in this coin but clearly DEV has other priorities in life and we cannot see any progress being made in addressing the issues.

Until the wallet syncs without manual intervention this coin cannot be taken seriously.

All year we've only been hearing vague talk of personal situations and attempts to fix the code. But no concrete progress has been made.

It seemed earlier in the summer DEV was back and ready to start development again. This only lasted a few days and now is being totally unresponsive with more vague talk of "moving."

On top of that there are serious staking issues that are not being even taken seriously. The staking rewards are not consistent with the wallets holding. Something is really wrong.

Best of luck to DEV and anyone else hodling this coin for the long run, but I'm done.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
I would also like some update for Honey and Pulsar, as i can't go Discord, i just see price going down, something happened ?
Pages:
Jump to: