Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet! - page 5. (Read 98328 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Site work is being done as we speak, not sure of the eta on completion. Same goes for the new chain. I am taking my time to make sure I get everything right, as well as working with my new team to use updated bitcoin sources for the new chain.

The new honey will be a fresh chain with no kinks. I appreciate everyone's patience with me through all my transitions.

I'll give this coin a chance, it's pretty symphatetic to me Cheesy and seems the dev is still on and it's one of the best coins I know in case of fair distribution.
Bought a little bag and will buy more the cheaper it gets Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

If this coin is not added to another 2-3 exchanges, I'll give it to you .. and all the assets also depreciate.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Dev are you still alive? Honey is slowly dying, where are the updates?

I agree, more and more people are turning away from this coin. It is sad.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
airdrop will be good way to get a taste of this coin Cheesy fill me up with honey =) Roll Eyes
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Lead marketer for The EPIC Coin
How well does this coin stake with about 1200 of them?
Activity: 47
Dev are you still alive? Honey is slowly dying, where are the updates?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I am not a collector but I do love altcoins and I wanted to ask you guys something. Since knights of Valarie accepted honey has the price fone up and become more stable ? Did the market cap increase ? I'm very interested to know what effect things like this have on the market.

I don't think it had a big effect on the price however the price has been somewhat stable for a while now. I think most people are just waiting on some news from the dev and that is when we could see a spike in the price. In the meantime most of us are just staking and waiting for the news to come, which I hope is very soon.
Activity: 11
I am not a collector but I do love altcoins and I wanted to ask you guys something. Since knights of Valarie accepted honey has the price fone up and become more stable ? Did the market cap increase ? I'm very interested to know what effect things like this have on the market.
I am still around, just been too busy/tired these days

Are you a Dev?

What is the website address? Looks like the one you have linked to CMC has been taken by some others.. Isn't there an active website?

No I don't believe there is a website for Honey anymore however I did read a post from the actual lead dev that he is currently moving to another state and that once he has finished he would get back to working on developments again which is great news for us who have been in Honey for a long time now. Hopefully there will be a new website coming in the next couple of months and some new developments.

What do you mean when you talk about "some new developments"? Where are "old" or "any" Honey's developments?
I see only wallets and pools.
Where is ecosystem? Where is anything? Huh

I said hopefully there would be some new developments, yes there hasn't really been much done for Honey. There was a website a while ago which was just basic but has since gone as the domain expired. I'm sure we'll get some updates soon as like I said the dev was moving to another state and needs time to settle in first before working on Honey.
Activity: 26

Are you a Dev?

What is the website address? Looks like the one you have linked to CMC has been taken by some others.. Isn't there an active website?

No I don't believe there is a website for Honey anymore however I did read a post from the actual lead dev that he is currently moving to another state and that once he has finished he would get back to working on developments again which is great news for us who have been in Honey for a long time now. Hopefully there will be a new website coming in the next couple of months and some new developments.

What do you mean when you talk about "some new developments"? Where are "old" or "any" Honey's developments?
I see only wallets and pools.
Where is ecosystem? Where is anything? Huh
Activity: 47
now the bitcoin world is in great demand because almost in all the countries that approve it, from the unknown to the curious and I do not know where it will end but I hope it will never close.
me too
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
now the bitcoin world is in great demand because almost in all the countries that approve it, from the unknown to the curious and I do not know where it will end but I hope it will never close.
Activity: 27

Are you a Dev?

Oh I hove he will end his job succeedly and soon comeback make Honey great again

Are you a Dev?

Activity: 98
I read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project, I hope to invest it a little bit. A lot of potential is here for these project
Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Are you a Dev?

Are you part of the dev team for Honey?

I ask as I haven't seen you around here before or that I may have missed seeing you on here.

Is there any updates on where Honey is currently at like a new website and any news on a roadmap on what we can expect to see in the future.
Activity: 77
Honey looks like a cool project. I am staking my honey on POSwallet and was wandering, how often does the block reward generate? I like the limited supply, trying to get as much as I can

Yeah its a great little project currently which I hope will be big one day. You would most likely be better off staking Honey in your own wallet if you can as you would most likely earn a lot more rewards. This does depend on how many coins you have for staking but if you have over 1k then staking in your own wallet could earn you more then on POSwallet. The stake reward is 2 Honey and the block time is around every 3 minutes.
Dev, what happend with the updates?

A follow-up to vella85's posting on March 12th... is there still no web site?

The Honey  Webite link on coinmarketcap.com/currencies/honey/ directs the users to http://honeycoin.info/ which is now showing as a newly registered domain on namecheap...

Wondering if this is part of the transition of a new site or a domain speculator/cybersquatter who just grabbed the domain when it became available.

I *want* to believe in this project, and hope this move is part of the long awaited update.

While I recognize that a full-blown roadmap and/or project plan with dates and milestones, is unrealistic for HoneyCoin, it would be great to get a quick status update (a few sentences) from the developer every week or two to help instill confidence.

For example:
  • Completed: April 15th Moved domain to new host. Migrated code and began update process and beta testing.
  • In Progress: April 20th deployed new TestHoneyCoin.info  site for review and feedback by faithful Honey followers.
  • Next in queue: May 1st - team to continue work on blockchain

Not trying to tell developers how to run project, but know from many years in the IT world, that a little communication goes a very long way. Especially when so many other projects (coins) are competing for mind space in the alt coin communities.

No website as of yet but I'm sure the dev team are working on it. I know the dev has teamed up with Crypto Collectables but they seem to be working on another coin right now more then Honey from what I can see. But I know the Honey dev is working on Honey. Hopefully we'll get an update on where he is at soon.
Pages:
Jump to: