Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet! - page 44. (Read 98328 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Guys I think my wallet is on a wrong chain :\

How to check this to be 100% sure? Delete all and resync from zero or there is another way?

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Hello dear miners,

It seems like my pool https://pool.coin-miners.info wallet got out of sync , i don't know why and i tried to resync to the right chain and i got a problem with my wallet.dat file

Error: Salvage found errors, all data may not be recoverable.
Salvage(aggressive) found no records in wallet.1493578036.bak.

so right now i can't recover the wallet.dat file so it seems like i lost 40 coins , right now i need to buy the coins from the exchange so i can pay the miners, at this point i don't know if i will have a chance to recover the coins but i can assure you that the miners did not lose anything you will receive your coins
so you need some txids or just wait?
UPDATE

NOVA IS SYNCED PROPERLY NOW. HAPPY TRADING Smiley

maintenance in wallet page still...

i suggest you inspect the txs of the last 24h... could be a hack
and what shall we do with txs?
i was mining on coin-miners.and lost about 7-8 coins during last day.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
what a mess... and the wallet dont even show a warning about forks.. (i was not alone on my fork, only 30% of the blocks were generated on yiimp)

Look like i lost half of my nodes in the last hour.. attacked or yiimp blacklisted... whatever, i will not restore this coin on yiimp for now

i suggest you inspect the txs of the last 24h... could be a hack
Activity: 311
UPDATE

NOVA IS SYNCED PROPERLY NOW. HAPPY TRADING Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hello dear miners,

It seems like my pool https://pool.coin-miners.info wallet got out of sync , i don't know why and i tried to resync to the right chain and i got a problem with my wallet.dat file

so right now i can't recover the wallet.dat file so it seems like i lost 40 coins , right now i need to buy the coins from the exchange so i can pay the miners, at this point i don't know if i will have a chance to recover the coins but i can assure you that the miners did not lose anything you will receive your coins
send me , i can fix that
50%

dont try anything , if you cant use that
and keep original wallet.1493578036.bak or lost forever,

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Hello dear miners,

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
I am still around, just been too busy/tired these days.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
dev, i have 32 honey coin and i stake in wallet... my weight more than netstakeweight... when i get my pos coin dev ?

with 400 HONEY I do not get any stakes either. I'll fix the calculation of the stake weight in a future update.

Yeah, stake weight never seems to go above double the wallet balance, regardless of how long it sits unlocked and trying to stake. It's like it stops gaining weight after the first hour, But was never sure if it was just a display issue or if there is a calculation error somewhere.
dev, i have 32 honey coin and i stake in wallet... my weight more than netstakeweight... when i get my pos coin dev ?

with 400 HONEY I do not get any stakes either. I'll fix the calculation of the stake weight in a future update.
Activity: 295
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
UPDATE

NOVA EXCHANGE IS OUT OF SYNC TOO
PLEASE BE PATIENT WHILE I RESOLVE THESE ISSUES
Activity: 58
Thank you dev for the info!
UPDATE

POSWALLET IS SYNCED CORRECTLY NOW, BUT BOTH COIN-MINERS AND YIIMP POOLS ARE NOT FOR SOME STRANGE REASON

IF YOU HAVE BEEN MINING ON THOSE POOLS PLEASE RESYNC YOUR WALLET AND USE AIKA POOL
Looks like a fork:
my wallet is on block 45048, same as thecryptochat explorer
yiimp and coin-miners on 45040...

Please delete everything but your wallet.dat and resync.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Looks like a fork:
my wallet is on block 45048, same as thecryptochat explorer
yiimp and coin-miners on 45040...
Activity: 58
Activity: 370
Merit: 255
PoSWallet news today:

The following wallets are now syncing correctly and are out of maintenance: HONEY, ZEIT, OK, XST. If you are missing a transaction in these wallets, refresh the block via the profile page. ZEIT has a million blocks left to sync, please give that another 4-8 hours. We got in touch with the 808 dev and think we have a solution there as well.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
POSWallet Support
could you give me please honey coin's github?
Pages:
Jump to: