Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet! - page 42. (Read 98328 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hey, any important news to consider for HONEY? What is the actual market cap?
Activity: 311
Friend, I'm the new Hornet in the area! I'm picking up some honey! Is there availability?

Yes, there is. Exchange listings are posted in the OP.

Thanks for your interest Smiley
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Friend, I'm the new Hornet in the area! I'm picking up some honey! Is there availability?
I think adoption will continue to be a mainstream issue across all currencies. What is needed is for honey coin to somehow cut costs for beekeepers as ripple supposedly does for the banking system.

If the currency has no use outside of trading it will end up in the free coins section of yobit.

Thanks for the insight
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I think adoption will continue to be a mainstream issue across all currencies. What is needed is for honey coin to somehow cut costs for beekeepers as ripple supposedly does for the banking system.

If the currency has no use outside of trading it will end up in the free coins section of yobit.

All good. Killed the wallet removed data dir - wallet.dat and resynched. Working fine now! I guess i forgot to purge the blockchain data between wallet updates.

Btw @cryptostiltskin did anyone get in touch with some beekepers or was i the only one that saw this potencial for Honey?

Not much interest on that so far.... Most people I've talked to aren't interested in it, as they know nothing of cryptocurrency. Also, most traders I believe truly loved Honey as a fun token of appreciation...

On that note, I think I will be possibly re-rebranding (lol) Honey to a fun token of appreciation... however, I'd like to still setup a special portion of the site to accept donations for beekeepers who are interested in accepting them and possibly a fund for beekeeper associations around the world...

I'd like to hear some feedback from the community about this...
Please stop joking, and leave the coin as it is. This currency needs time to grow.

Thanks for your reply
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

All good. Killed the wallet removed data dir - wallet.dat and resynched. Working fine now! I guess i forgot to purge the blockchain data between wallet updates.

Btw @cryptostiltskin did anyone get in touch with some beekepers or was i the only one that saw this potencial for Honey?

Not much interest on that so far.... Most people I've talked to aren't interested in it, as they know nothing of cryptocurrency. Also, most traders I believe truly loved Honey as a fun token of appreciation...

On that note, I think I will be possibly re-rebranding (lol) Honey to a fun token of appreciation... however, I'd like to still setup a special portion of the site to accept donations for beekeepers who are interested in accepting them and possibly a fund for beekeeper associations around the world...

Please stop joking, and leave the coin as it is. This currency needs time to grow.

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Hi HoneyCoiners

Does anyone have the same issue as i do.

Wallet is out of synch for 11 days. As i am a full  node with open port i have atm 24 connections to the network.

When looking at Yiimp pool its finding blocks. http://yiimp.ccminer.org/site/block?id=2009 and seems to be on the right chain and current Honey 1.0.4.0-Honeypot release and same for Coinminers Info pool.

Am i missing something?

No issues here. I'll wait for more replies.

Hi HoneyCoiners

Wallet is out of synch for 11 days. As i am a full  node with open port i have atm 24 connections to the network.

When looking at Yiimp pool its finding blocks. http://yiimp.ccminer.org/site/block?id=2009 and seems to be on the right chain and current Honey 1.0.4.0-Honeypot release and same for Coinminers Info pool.

Am i missing something?

No issues here. I'll wait for more replies.
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Hi HoneyCoiners

Wallet is out of synch for 11 days. As i am a full  node with open port i have atm 24 connections to the network.

Am i missing something?

Activity: 54
On a Poswallet they find no blocks ages

UPDATE

ALL CONFLICTS HAVE BEEN RESOLVED AT NOVA

HONEY WALLET WILL BE OFF MAINTENANCE THERE SOON

HAPPY HONEY TRADING

HONEY WALLET ONLINE AT NOVA

Activity: 295
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
how long to get stake under 100 coin ?? can help me ?

UPDATE

ALL CONFLICTS HAVE BEEN RESOLVED AT NOVA

HONEY WALLET WILL BE OFF MAINTENANCE THERE SOON

HAPPY HONEY TRADING
Activity: 58
No, it's not.

Did you check the wallet releases to make sure you have the latest wallet ?
Remove everything in appdata besides wallet.dat and resync.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Is Honey dead?   Huh
My wallet shows that last block time Mon May 1 06:25:36 2017
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Where's Winnie ? I think he's close by and might have a craving for some of that sweet delicious stuff in a pot Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Where is link of Github?

https://github.com/cryptofun/honey

it's hidden in the honeypot logo somewhere in the OP Smiley
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
You will have success ($10,000) for a decade.
After, the brands will react.

Now, real honey, is never stealing a droplet.
You take only what the bees pushed out.
They demand: "No fingers in."
All beekeepers must know.
Believe it.

―The Queen

Brilliant. All hail the queen!
Pages:
Jump to: