Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet! - page 47. (Read 98328 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
We are here.

Lets go trading.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
looks like a really solid coin. I love the infograph! Will be watching this one for sure Smiley
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Hi!

Please add new pool to OP: https://aikapool.com/honey

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
I have been "asleep" for a few days - lets see what happens next
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
UPDATE

HONEY LISTED FOR VOTING AT MERCATOX

https://mercatox.com/coins/list

Nice... you have my vote! Good luck with the vote campaign and with HONEY Project!
UPDATE

HONEY LISTED FOR VOTING AT MERCATOX

https://mercatox.com/coins/list
Activity: 455
Had a problem with the wallet.

Well it was not a real problem, it was me looking in the wrong direction :\

Still I'm glad that I conntacted the dev... now I'm even more confident in this coin!

Tnx cryptostiltskin!

Yes, the dev behind this coin is the real deal. Amazing guy!

I have to agree with you, micdvd85.  The dev is very active and is around everyday.  You can tell he is 100% invested in his project.  Keep up the good work!
Activity: 312
BAM

Still I'm glad that I conntacted the dev... now I'm even more confident in this coin!

Tnx cryptostiltskin!

Yes, the dev behind this coin is the real deal. Amazing guy!
Activity: 55

Tnx cryptostiltskin!

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I love this HONEY, so much.
Dev you're the man

Regards

Okane Satoshi
BAM
Compile error on ubuntu server 14.04 with the new version:

Code:
obj/walletdb.o: In function `copy_file':
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:381: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [honeyd] Error 1

Working on a solution for ubuntu 14.04

So what is the deal here? I currently still run v1.0.3.0-Honeypot, I am on the same height as the block explorer, same block hash... 42 connections. Shouldn't I be on a fork (and get banned by most peers)?

We actually only disconnected clients still on the chain before the DGWv3 implementation at 1.0.3.... not sure what happened, but i'm still suggesting anyone that is upgrading to resync completely.

Thanks for the PM, ubuntu 14.04 compiles fine now.

What is the feedback on the new difficulty adjustment after the fork?

It has been really weird from my point of view... it will swing now, all the way up to 18k and then back down to 200 and then back to 18k and so on... it's almost like it doesn't know what to do. but this is just from what I have seen
Activity: 746

Code:
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:381: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'

So what is the deal here? I currently still run v1.0.3.0-Honeypot, I am on the same height as the block explorer, same block hash... 42 connections. Shouldn't I be on a fork (and get banned by most peers)?

We actually only disconnected clients still on the chain before the DGWv3 implementation at 1.0.3.... not sure what happened, but i'm still suggesting anyone that is upgrading to resync completely.

Thanks for the PM, ubuntu 14.04 compiles fine now.

What is the feedback on the new difficulty adjustment after the fork?
BAM
Haha, you two are too funny....
The
Love your coin dev. I guess you can say it's the bee's knees  Grin

Good luck with your project!
Activity: 10
I recently acquired some Honey coin and it is already making me money. VERY pleased with this.
Activity: 455
Good news!  Poswallet updated their wallet.  Honey back online.

Code:

Activity: 746

Code:

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

Code:

from the issue i opened on github, there's a reply that suggests this might help with that particular problem
https://github.com/slimcoin-project/Slimcoin/commit/4218e2071853c2dbd82d15dafd7b71344aed7a8b
Pages:
Jump to: