Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet! - page 45. (Read 98328 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
LOOKS LIKE POSWALLET IS BEHIND Sad

PLEASE BE PATIENT WHILE I DEAL WITH THIS ISSUE
Are guys including masternodes in the near future?

No.

UPDATE

MY SON'S BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY, SO I'VE BEEN PREOCCUPIED WITH THAT OVER THE LAST WEEK.
DEVELOPMENT ON THE WEBSITE, ANDROID WALLET AND MORE WILL CONTINUE NOW.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND CONTINUED SUPPORT
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Are guys including masternodes in the near future?
Activity: 14
Boy I have not been here in a long long while. Like a month. Cryptochat seems to be down, but I'm gonna update my wallet and mine again Cheesy
Activity: 295
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

restarting the wallet does not help at all.. you need to keep the wallet open as long possible to have the most connections to the network so your blocks will propagate before others

the problem, that not get information about pos coin... that like when u stake coin want you transfer before lock wallet, stake still active before stoped... coin offline have trx but in blockchain no record, i was try it on pinkcoin... my trx (?) before i lock wallet.. after lock and stake stop.. blockchain get trx my trx coin.
Activity: 724
Merit: 500

restart your wallet,, u get stake but not get coin... low confrim before acc
btw how much your coin man ?

restarting the wallet does not help at all.. you need to keep the wallet open as long possible to have the most connections to the network so your blocks will propagate before others
Activity: 24
ur right, but i think we should focus to get big volume in one exchange first rather then split the whole volume in multiple small exchanges. this would allow bigger trades and coinexchange has the biggest amount of honey right now

"we should focus to get big volume in one exchange first " i agree.

Honey need more volume.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
This coin is going to go beyond Mars Smiley

We all hope to this. I bought some coins @ 40k so this sounds very promising, let's see what Honey brings to the table. Go Go dev! Smiley
Activity: 201
Merit: 12
This coin is going to go beyond Mars Smiley
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
ur right, but i think we should focus to get big volume in one exchange first rather then split the whole volume in multiple small exchanges. this would allow bigger trades and coinexchange has the biggest amount of honey right now
Activity: 312
BAM
IMPORTANT:

In Poswallet you can sell ur honey only for max <0.1 BTC. This keeps the overall price down. transfere it to coinexchange.io and you can sell it do whatever price you want. this will help to rise the price.

Wink Wink Wink

Or NovaExchange Smiley Honey is also there
Activity: 130
IMPORTANT:

In Poswallet you can sell ur honey only for max <0.1 BTC. This keeps the overall price down. transfere it to coinexchange.io and you can sell it do whatever price you want. this will help to rise the price.

Wink Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Those particular stakes were outweighed by another wallet

Then why that blocks comes to my wallet? Same problem have Nevacoin. Just TajCoin works correctly with staking from these blake2s coins.

So If I buy a lot Honey I will outweighed other wallets over network and they will have invalid blocks? Its coded properly?

Is here someone else who have same issue?

TAJ has a percent based stake. NEVA and HONEY have static reward based stakes. Therefore, with NEVA and HONEY, yes.. you are actually being weighed against the network and the most weight wins... if it weren't like this the max supply would be reached in no time and the coin would have 0 value as everyone would be content to dump those hundreds of stakes every day

those non-blocks are orphans,

your wallet generated a block, sent it to the network
but
someone else generated a block close enough to yours and won the prize first.

Then why that blocks comes to my wallet? Same problem have Nevacoin. Just TajCoin works correctly with staking from these blake2s coins.

So If I buy a lot Honey I will outweighed other wallets over network and they will have invalid blocks? Its coded properly?

TAJ has a percent based stake. NEVA and HONEY have static reward based stakes. Therefore, with NEVA and HONEY, yes.. you are actually being weighed against the network and the most weight wins... if it weren't like this the max supply would be reached in no time and the coin would have 0 value as everyone would be content to dump those hundreds of stakes every day
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

I would think once POW is finished those orphans will happen a lot less. I'm getting some POS blocks and some orphans.
Activity: 176

I have 5 stake blocks and just one block is valid. Where is problem?

And what about this? Anyone have some solution ?

Restart doesnt help, low confirm? Look on coin specs and there was already some valid blocks. Just from all transactions I see just maybe about 80% invalid and not accepted blocks.

Activity: 295
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

Pages:
Jump to: