Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet! - page 50. (Read 98328 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
From today night, the wallet is not synchronized. And at night, sending 50 coins to the exchange, I lost them! The transaction is visible only in the wallet, but not in the explorer.

its always good to send test coins/low amount

I know, but it's not first deposit to coinexchange, it was ok
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
From today night, the wallet is not synchronized. And at night, sending 50 coins to the exchange, I lost them! The transaction is visible only in the wallet, but not in the explorer.

its always good to send test coins/low amount
Activity: 21
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Is it normal to get so much "not accepted" blocks from POS in wallet?

I used to get a few orphan wallets here and there, because we are competing with other wallets that have more weight within the network

Wallets with more coins have a higher chance to stake, network weight is just that. That has nothing to do with all that orphan block I'm finding.

Or does it? Maybe I'm missing some info.

It can be that my internet connection is slow/laggy that's why I'm asking if anyone else is having the same problem.

There is a lot of other PoS wallets that are staking without any probkems on my system, it's just Honey that is giving me this problem.

Nothing very problematic, but looking at all this "missed" rewards is a bit disappointing Wink

not to forget you're competing with PoW as well.
Activity: 322
BTMEN
yiimp updated too, next time a message to inform us could be nice... Wink

yiimp.cccminer mining pool is not very good about that......

Hi Dev,

Do you know when to remove the windows version of the new wallet?

Thank you and regards

Activity: 311

yiimp.cccminer mining pool is not very good about that......
Activity: 55

I used to get a few orphan wallets here and there, because we are competing with other wallets that have more weight within the network

Wallets with more coins have a higher chance to stake, network weight is just that. That has nothing to do with all that orphan block I'm finding.

Or does it? Maybe I'm missing some info.

It can be that my internet connection is slow/laggy that's why I'm asking if anyone else is having the same problem.

There is a lot of other PoS wallets that are staking without any probkems on my system, it's just Honey that is giving me this problem.

Nothing very problematic, but looking at all this "missed" rewards is a bit disappointing Wink

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

Activity: 55

http://imgur.com/a/IufTp
legendary
Activity: 1778
Loving honey right now , needs more exchanges . Coinexchange is shit
coinexchange is NOT shit - it is still a better alternative to YOBIT right now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
Loving honey right now , needs more exchanges . Coinexchange is shit
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
why the net hash is so big, this coin have a small emission rate, shouldn't be only few mega instead i see 256 giga? are there asic mining this coin? with that hashrate the coin is not profitable at all to mine maybe if you accumulate many for pos block, which are quite good in reward

Nvidia cards are great at Blake2s.. a single 1080 card gets 5GH
Sweet I was waiting for this, updated to 1.0.3, hopefully blocks won't get stuck and will actually pour out the honeypot.

lol Yes, the honey is flowing smoothly now.

UPDATE

Version 1.0.3.1 released with some security checkpoints

https://pool.coin-miners.info/ updated the wallet to v1.0.3.1

SWEET AS HONEY
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Sweet I was waiting for this, updated to 1.0.3, hopefully blocks won't get stuck and will actually pour out the honeypot.

UPDATE

https://pool.coin-miners.info/ updated the wallet to v1.0.3.1

UPDATE

Activity: 14
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
why the net hash is so big, this coin have a small emission rate, shouldn't be only few mega instead i see 256 giga? are there asic mining this coin? with that hashrate the coin is not profitable at all to mine maybe if you accumulate many for pos block, which are quite good in reward

I think the hashrate is a little off right this second. It looks like the last 7 POW blocks were all solved within 10 minutes, so the difficulty and hashrate generators think that the hashrate is way higher than it actually is. My guess is that the hashrate is only around 70GH/s right now. The target blocktime is 3 minutes so solving that may blocks that quickly sent the difficulty up.

whilst difficulty is calculated every block, it is also using some average of a number of past blocks as well.
Activity: 312
BAM

I think the hashrate is a little off right this second. It looks like the last 7 POW blocks were all solved within 10 minutes, so the difficulty and hashrate generators think that the hashrate is way higher than it actually is. My guess is that the hashrate is only around 70GH/s right now. The target blocktime is 3 minutes so solving that may blocks that quickly sent the difficulty up.
Pages:
Jump to: