Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HuskyCoin HC [X11] | PoS | No premine | No IPO | Multipool Cashback System - page 13. (Read 26293 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
 I am mining on the Multipool now,lol
Activity: 336
New HuskyCoin Blockchain Explorer up and running!

Note that the explorer is new tech, unrelated to ABE or other explorer, and was mostly dealing with Proof Of Work cryptos so far.
Things like extraction & difficulty are featured prominently, but aren't too relevant for Proof Of Stake, so suggestions on UI improvements are welcome!

Tips & Bounties appreciated at HC P9SfXXMw956bAdCDqDexyWaQjYTc5GGKZQ or BTC 17nsaHHBq6FhwVZ7htTedUPk5CyaRDXdwt to help cover the hosting costs, thanks! Smiley

Well deserving of the 25k HC bounty. I see that is now striked out on OP, hopefully it was paid to fairglu and not to the other crappy explorer.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Oh btw, 1   PEc71Kjb...   1,031,858.8 HC   10.42 %   I guess there is bittrex adress.
Transaction history looks more like a mining pool.

bittrex is probably there
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/hc/wallet.dws?4591.htm

You may be able to see your deposit address there (and thus confirm), but not all bittrex have (or can be) tagged.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Note that the explorer is new tech, unrelated to ABE or other explorer, and was mostly dealing with Proof Of Work cryptos so far.
Things like extraction & difficulty are featured prominently, but aren't too relevant for Proof Of Stake, so suggestions on UI improvements are welcome!

Tips & Bounties appreciated at HC P9SfXXMw956bAdCDqDexyWaQjYTc5GGKZQ or BTC 17nsaHHBq6FhwVZ7htTedUPk5CyaRDXdwt to help cover the hosting costs, thanks! Smiley

Good Job! Nice to see some movement here Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032

Activity: 336
Any exchange? Or someone want to sell?

You can't read? It clearly says it's on Bittrex.
Activity: 322
Any exchange? Or someone want to sell?
Activity: 7
the logo is so great. happy to see the coin improved.
Activity: 25
This coin is extremely promising. Im going to get my hands on a few btc to buy up all these low sells.. only 10m coins at its going for >1000 satoshi.

Money to be made my friends.
Activity: 455
Block explorer link not working.
Activity: 462
New team should do good things
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
what ever happen between you and the the origin ,it hurt this coin~!
Activity: 281
Cool Logo. Husky ready to fly !!
Activity: 30
so 5% daily from block 14000 to 35000 ?

if so i am not getting 5% daily more like 10% yearly

getting 1hc per 1000hc stake
Activity: 24
Glad to see some action back in this coin Smiley

Couple of things.

POS Min age: 3day
Stake interest: 10%/year
REWARDS
POS generate after 14000 block
POS < 35000block 5%/per/day---only 7day

This confuses me a bit. On the old ANN, the POS interest was 10% for the first 7 days (starting May 13, I believe). What is the POS now? and what will it be going forward?

Also, is the block explorer down? http://188.226.165.184/huskycoin/block_crawler.php

I get a 404.

The explorer will be fixed tomorrow.
You misread original announcement, there is 5% stake for the first 7 days and then 10% stake per year.

Okay, that makes more sense now. Thanks for clearing that up!
Activity: 7

Couple of things.

REWARDS

This confuses me a bit. On the old ANN, the POS interest was 10% for the first 7 days (starting May 13, I believe). What is the POS now? and what will it be going forward?

Also, is the block explorer down? http://188.226.165.184/huskycoin/block_crawler.php

I get a 404.

The explorer will be fixed tomorrow.
You misread original announcement, there is 5% stake for the first 7 days and then 10% stake per year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
Activity: 24

Couple of things.

REWARDS

I get a 404.
Pages:
Jump to: