Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HYDNORA-ProgPOW CASHBACK [Ethash][PoW/MN/P] NOT ASIC, ICO,PREMINE - page 6. (Read 6615 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
this coin more popular few last days than a week ago.  Shocked

it is working a big pump ?
I personally just like the idea of the project, accidentally hit it, now I’m following everything
nx5
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
when will there be new miners for your coin? why only tt-miner and it only for NVIDIA??
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
this coin more popular few last days than a week ago.  Shocked

it is working a big pump ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
In the future, we will look and follow everything, it’s too early to draw such conclusions, the project is developing and it’s good
I would like to have new information, because the development process is uneven.
Activity: 224
It all depends on the team itself, how it develops the project, but there are a lot of projects on the market, there is no way without it.
The  Hydnoracoin project has a non-standard approach to the idea of organizing a discount network. This is new and unusual. I think that the project has a good chance of success!
In principle, the project already inspires confidence, I think that in the future it will be even more beautiful.

In the future, we will look and follow everything, it’s too early to draw such conclusions, the project is developing and it’s good
It all depends on the team itself, how it develops the project, but there are a lot of projects on the market, there is no way without it.
The  Hydnoracoin project has a non-standard approach to the idea of organizing a discount network. This is new and unusual. I think that the project has a good chance of success!
In principle, the project already inspires confidence, I think that in the future it will be even more beautiful.
copper member
Activity: 141
Blockchain Cashback platform HYDNORA COIN
Of course, there is no hurry, the main thing is to do everything as planned from the very beginning and then there will be a good result.
You're right. Very often, the projects is declared excellent ideas and great plans, but then they change everything or simply do nothing ... I hope that Hydnoracoin will be all right!
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
What is this exchange? I am not familiar with the exchange of SafeTrade. Is this a secure exchange?

I don't know, but I have traded horacoin in this exchange Smiley, deposit and withdraw coin in acceptable time!
SafeTrade is a normal exchange. Small but reliable! I sometimes buy or sell coins there.
Activity: 78
What is this exchange? I am not familiar with the exchange of SafeTrade. Is this a secure exchange?

I don't know, but I have traded horacoin in this exchange Smiley, deposit and withdraw coin in acceptable time!
Activity: 34
Of course, there is no hurry, the main thing is to do everything as planned from the very beginning and then there will be a good result.
You're right. Very often, the projects is declared excellent ideas and great plans, but then they change everything or simply do nothing ... I hope that Hydnoracoin will be all right!
So far, I like the ideas of the project team. I think that this Hydnoracoin project has good prospects!
Activity: 154
I was really interested in this Hydnoracoin project. I see a lot of potential here! The idea of the project is simple and ingenious!
I have often met a situation where the idea of the project is very cool and promising, but to implement this idea is not so easy.

I want to note that the project is almost ready, it remains only to finalize it.

The main thing is that these improvements are not delayed for a long time, people are waiting for the finished product and everyone is interested Smiley

If the dev rushes it he might make mistakes. If he takes his time we will get a better quality end product.
Activity: 51
Activity: 78
The risk is very high during this time because a big miner can dump the price !

http://progpow.hydnora.org/#/account/0x8cd77f2093301977908780c39fc40847b878d8a4
The price of the token HORA is growing and this is positive news, so there is a demand for the coin.

In principle, now is a good time to invest in the coin, but the risks are certainly high
The price of the token HORA is growing and this is positive news, so there is a demand for the coin.
legendary
Activity: 929
Merit: 1000
I was really interested in this Hydnoracoin project. I see a lot of potential here! The idea of the project is simple and ingenious!
I have often met a situation where the idea of the project is very cool and promising, but to implement this idea is not so easy.

I want to note that the project is almost ready, it remains only to finalize it.

The main thing is that these improvements are not delayed for a long time, people are waiting for the finished product and everyone is interested Smiley

If the dev rushes it he might make mistakes. If he takes his time we will get a better quality end product.
Pages:
Jump to: