Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HYDNORA-ProgPOW CASHBACK [Ethash][PoW/MN/P] NOT ASIC, ICO,PREMINE - page 7. (Read 6615 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I was really interested in this Hydnoracoin project. I see a lot of potential here! The idea of the project is simple and ingenious!
I have often met a situation where the idea of the project is very cool and promising, but to implement this idea is not so easy.

I want to note that the project is almost ready, it remains only to finalize it.

The main thing is that these improvements are not delayed for a long time, people are waiting for the finished product and everyone is interested Smiley
Activity: 154

It all depends on the qualifications of the developer. I hope that the DEV of Hydnoracoin will be able to realize their plans!
95% of the success of the whole project depends on his team and only 5% of the idea and the demand for it.

It’s understandable from the team, but the project itself should be interesting, but you need to understand that if there is no investment, then the project will not develop
copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Blockchain Cashback platform HYDNORA COIN
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I was really interested in this Hydnoracoin project. I see a lot of potential here! The idea of the project is simple and ingenious!
I have often met a situation where the idea of the project is very cool and promising, but to implement this idea is not so easy.

I want to note that the project is almost ready, it remains only to finalize it.
Activity: 112

It all depends on the qualifications of the developer. I hope that the DEV of Hydnoracoin will be able to realize their plans!
95% of the success of the whole project depends on his team and only 5% of the idea and the demand for it.
Activity: 154

I am sure that this team is professionals in their field, so there’s no point in worrying about the project.
Activity: 51

Activity: 34
How many Hydnoracoins can I get per day from mining this coin if I use my GeForce GTX 1080 Ti?
look calculators
https://4miners.pro/
https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=hydnora-mining-calculator

1080ti - about 19-25Mh for our ProgPow algo on the ethereum!
Thank you for the links. I will definitely learn everything. I want to mine the Hydnoracoin.
The specified profitability of mining is calculated on the basis of current prices per coin. but you need to understand that the Hydnoracoin has not yet seen the pump. I think that soon the price will grow several times.
If it grows, people will in any case be satisfied in the future, but at the moment i myself am watching
The specified profitability of mining is calculated on the basis of current prices per coin. but you need to understand that the Hydnoracoin has not yet seen the pump. I think that soon the price will grow several times.
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
Activity: 27
How many Hydnoracoins can I get per day from mining this coin if I use my GeForce GTX 1080 Ti?
Surely there must be some kind of calculator, which is an approximate profit.

I only found two calculators:

https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=hydnora-mining-calculator
https://4miners.pro/cryptocurrencies/item/529-HORA
Activity: 98
a new pair appeared on the exchange  hora/safe....
Great news, the volatility of the coin will grow.
Activity: 27
a new pair appeared on the exchange  hora/safe....
copper member
july trading history for first exchnage only 1800$ in day trading!
for trading good days, if you  buy 2 day ago price 50sat , today sell 70sat.  more 30% profit
soon will CryptoBridge and also may be trading!!

nx5
Activity: 134
our exchange safe.trade  very good volume last days ! why?   

on-exchange volumes have increased, sponsors have come and it is good)
In any project, when sponsors come in, everything changes for the better. Wink
This is a harsh reality, without the support of investors and partners, almost any project is doomed to failure.

Yes, I fully agree with you, but there are some projects that can exist on the market even without investors.
copper member
Attention!
Careful there scammers! reply only with our links and our official e-mail [email protected]!

on-exchange volumes have increased, sponsors have come and it is good)
In any project, when sponsors come in, everything changes for the better. Wink
This is a harsh reality, without the support of investors and partners, almost any project is doomed to failure.
Pages:
Jump to: