Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HYDNORA-ProgPOW CASHBACK [Ethash][PoW/MN/P] NOT ASIC, ICO,PREMINE - page 9. (Read 6615 times)

copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Blockchain Cashback platform HYDNORA COIN
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
According to the site https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/hydnora/, the Hydnoracoin currently costs $ 0.00573840. To run your own master node, you need to buy 100,000 coins. This is an investment of $ 570. Right?
price every day differents!   soon will better!!
In any case, we will increase the token, the main thing is to choose the right exchanges
nx5
Activity: 134
will buy new masternodes  before  listing new exchange! 
copper member
Activity: 141
Blockchain Cashback platform HYDNORA COIN
new mining our pools + solo mining!

Activity: 27
delving into the project
Activity: 224
as I understand it is necessary to invest in Harry, while the price is low and saving for Masternode 500-600 dollars will pay off when you start Mastered for 2-3 months.....for those who have time..))))
Masternode  for this and came up with:) you can Not miss this moment, but the risks of course there.

So most people do, but with such investments you need to be careful
Activity: 140
as I understand it is necessary to invest in Harry, while the price is low and saving for Masternode 500-600 dollars will pay off when you start Mastered for 2-3 months.....for those who have time..))))
Masternode  for this and came up with:) you can Not miss this moment, but the risks of course there.
need to see what's on the stock exchange?

Yes...the exchange is growing and the support is good...waiting   to the moon!!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
How is your cryptocurrency different from others? I want to understand all the advantages of a coin.

The administration of the project promises to take action to support the price of the coin, that is, they guarantee that it will only grow in price.
it would be interesting with a referral
Activity: 154
I read that the discount program of this Hydnoracoin project is already working. Where can I find a list of partners?
Does the project have a referral program? where do you bring your friend and get a bonus for him
This amount of investment is available for most investors. Where can I find out more information about masternodes and return on investment in the masternodes of this Hydnoracoin project?
I also did not find information on the profitability of the masternodes. The site says that the activation of the masternodes after the 500,000 block and that you need 100,000 Hydnoracoin to run. About ROI there is not a word ...
I think that the team should write this question in more detail, because people have questions
Activity: 140
How is your cryptocurrency different from others? I want to understand all the advantages of a coin.
Activity: 34
According to the site https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/hydnora/, the Hydnoracoin currently costs $ 0.00573840. To run your own master node, you need to buy 100,000 coins. This is an investment of $ 570. Right?
This amount of investment is available for most investors. Where can I find out more information about masternodes and return on investment in the masternodes of this Hydnoracoin project?
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
I read that the discount program of this Hydnoracoin project is already working. Where can I find a list of partners?
Activity: 98
What exchanges are you planning to add HORA coins to in the near future? Who are you negotiating with?
Activity: 51
how long waiting listing exchange CryptoBridge after  announcement?
about  10-14 day process listing after post!
it remains to wait quite a bit. CryptoBridge is a reliable and popular exchange. I think that listing on this exchange will increase the popularity of Hydnoracoin!
nx5
Activity: 134
ANNOUNCEMENT (for discounts coin in the real shops)
15 may 2019 started mining on the new algorithm newProgPow (ethereum) from 800 block for mining only GPU! and We haven't launched the ICO and no Premine! NO ASIC!

17 june 2019 started trading on the exchange SAFE.TRADE - https://safe.trade/trading/horabtc
SOON started trading on the exchange CryptoBridge - waiting      
       https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/hydnora/

for invest and started Masternodes need buy 100 000 coins! the launch is scheduled for August
Pages:
Jump to: