Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain - page 17. (Read 39271 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
What exchange trades at the hydro protocol current price or is everyone trying to sell double of what it is.For example HOT is listed on cmc $0.031 but is trading on alot of exchanges for $0.045 or higher.. do you guys know of any exchange i can get it from for the actual price.

im afraid you came to the wrong topic. this is for HYDRO, not your mentioned HOT token
Millionaire

Another updates from Hydro team .

1. LBank, one of the largest exchanges, has added HYDRO to their 7 day vote. Show them the strength of the community, like Bitmart! https://www.lbank.info/vote.html

2.  The first batch of Android beta testing app has been sent out, check your email and send us feedback via this form.  https://goo.gl/forms/MicyHNEfICD8dLaA2 

If you would still like to become a tester, please sign up to on the Hydrogen website. https://hydrogenplatform.com

3. If you have your own website and want to integrate Raindrop into it, kindly contact @AnuragAngara ( telegram ) or send an email directly to Hydro

4. July 16-23 ( in scheduled )

Hydro iOS app hits the app store. Bitmart and Top 5 exchange HYDRO listing! Ice initial whitepaper posted on GitHub.

5. July 24-31:

TD Bank partnership announcement (#1 in Canada, Top 10 in US, 13th most valuable in world), Snowflake completion, Hydro web and desktop wallet release to GitHub, Coinpulse listing.

6. August 1 -7:

FINDI Consortium launch. We already have some huge companies and some really important tech companies that have signed up. Huge PR possible!

7. Please apply to the Decentralization Ambassador Program (DA). First round of interviews is this week! https://bit.ly/2KX2rnp

If you want to get the latest update of Hydro every week, Join us at our ONLY official telegram group : https://t.me/projecthydro
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
What exchange trades at the hydro protocol current price or is everyone trying to sell double of what it is.For example HOT is listed on cmc $0.031 but is trading on alot of exchanges for $0.045 or higher.. do you guys know of any exchange i can get it from for the actual price.
People bought at almost 0.2x the prize now and they wouldn't want to sell it at a giveaway prize since they know Hydro is a good project and will eventually go back to the prize at which it left off few months back. But you can always set low ball orders at any decentralized exchange like Etherdelta, Forkdelta or Idex. Someone who wants to buy into another project or needs money for other urgent needs might fill up the order before you know it. Good luck.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
hydro must reach its all time high in a week. that is my guess.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Hydro is very impressive project, can't wait to see how it will unfold.\
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Looking forward for more updates!
Interesting results, cognitive idea!  Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
Hydro Update: 7/13/18

The Hydro team provides updates on Hydrogen’s blockchain and decentralization efforts, including the Hydro API and Hydro smart contracts.

https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/hydro-update-7-13-18-3f8ddf3892f3
Activity: 476
This is the best platform this year with most of the tokens was airdropped to the Hydro community members with 222,222 distributed to each successful members who qualified accomplishing the simple task provided by the Hydro admins. This will be the future for a public ledger for financial services and will stay that way for a long time!
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Activity: 26
Looking for something above amusing here. Absorbing activity, plausible idea.  Good luck!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I rely this project will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.
 Good luck fellows!

It was all an airdrop fella. Clearly you're just trying to get your post count up! :/
Activity: 24
I rely this project will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.
 Good luck fellows!
Activity: 49
So far so good for the HYDRO protocol, we are getting traction. Buy and HODL! Best airdrop and coin of 2018!
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
I very much hope that the company HYDRO will succeed, an excellent approach to realizing their ideas! It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects! I will follow them on big exchanges

and what exactly did you like about this project i also look closely and want to understand what they have a big plus in comparison with other similar projects? it seems to me that nothing such that will give big earnings in the project at the moment all the same there.
Activity: 140
I very much hope that the company HYDRO will succeed, an excellent approach to realizing their ideas! It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects! I will follow them on big exchanges
Activity: 82
Great work on exchanges. Knock out these roadmap items and we'll be off and running.

Hydro is a pump and dump if it was so great the value would have shown up on myetherwallet which it does not

Try EtherScan, much better. No risky logging in required and shows your tokens (automatically) by order of value  Wink
PS - best to use block explorer to check balances/values, only login to accounts for transfers. Much safer.
Activity: 295
Great work on exchanges. Knock out these roadmap items and we'll be off and running.

Hydro is a pump and dump if it was so great the value would have shown up on myetherwallet which it does not
Millionaire
Hi guys, eventhough it's still not an official announcementof Big Bank partner press release as Hydro team mentioned earlier.

However, if you are familiar with financial posts , you will notice this article from TD Bank .

https://business.financialpost.com/news/fp-street/td-bank-to-acquire-greystone-managed-investments-for-792-million

" TD is aiming to launch a “robo-guidance” product, which won’t make recommendations, but can be used to create sophisticated portfolios, by the end of this year, Salom said. A follow to that launch will be a robo-advisor platform where clients provide information about risk tolerance and timeline and receive recommendations, he added. The bank is partnering with U.S. firm Hydrogen on these products, Salom added. "

Well, we do have hint now, just wait for their official announcement.  Hydro team is doing pretty awesome, we - hydro supporters - must try our best to, yes, just support them

Are you sure this isn't Hyodrogen Group (HYDG) as opposed to Hydrogen (HYDRO)?
I don't see HYDRO as an AI advisor platform, personally speaking.

Hi , did you read my post #911 Cheesy . Hydro team did make a confirmation for that, just wait for an official announcement.

Moreover for your concern, kindly check Hydro blog : https://medium.com/hydrogen-api   the answer about AI will be there.

In addition :

Kucoin listing vote has started. Please take a few mins to help Hydro get listed on new exchange.  Cheesy Cheesy

🌀Step by step to vote for HYDRO on Kucoin

1️⃣ Join and chat with the Kucoin voting bot: @Voting_KuCoin_Bot
2️⃣ Type: Your email for which you have registered an account on the Kucoin website
3️⃣ Type: Hydro
4️⃣ Type: Write a description about the Hydro project

✅Please vote for HYDRO

Activity: 82
Hi guys, eventhough it's still not an official announcementof Big Bank partner press release as Hydro team mentioned earlier.

However, if you are familiar with financial posts , you will notice this article from TD Bank .

https://business.financialpost.com/news/fp-street/td-bank-to-acquire-greystone-managed-investments-for-792-million

" TD is aiming to launch a “robo-guidance” product, which won’t make recommendations, but can be used to create sophisticated portfolios, by the end of this year, Salom said. A follow to that launch will be a robo-advisor platform where clients provide information about risk tolerance and timeline and receive recommendations, he added. The bank is partnering with U.S. firm Hydrogen on these products, Salom added. "

Well, we do have hint now, just wait for their official announcement.  Hydro team is doing pretty awesome, we - hydro supporters - must try our best to, yes, just support them

Are you sure this isn't Hyodrogen Group (HYDG) as opposed to Hydrogen (HYDRO)?
I don't see HYDRO as an AI advisor platform, personally speaking.
Pages:
Jump to: