Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain - page 19. (Read 39271 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Have you any plan to list Exchange such as Huobi, Bittrex....?
And when?
Activity: 19
these prices are good for hydro though it is still far from its all time high.
I hope this is the beginning of big pump
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
these prices are good for hydro though it is still far from its all time high.
Activity: 85
but i am join hydro coin airdrop and i cannot received my coin please please help me
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
This guys seems never to stop. I have been getting loads of emails about new Hydro airdrop, almost everyday but I am never bulged because the Hydro team has consistently stated it in the telegram channel that the public should disregard any airdrop information as they have concluded the airdrop to developers and won't be holding any future airdrops. You can only get Hydro through the community development program or buy from any of the exchanges listed here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hydrogen/#markets . More information about the Hydro community development program can be gotten at the telegram channel https://t.me/projecthydro or at the website
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Some exciting stuff on the roadmap for HYDRO. The Element UI kit looks sweet.
Activity: 24
good project.. what is your next plan to expand your project? after the completion of the airdrop program that had already started .. whether there will soon plan for ico?
Activity: 10
I like the construct of this project! Spotless business,  good job, noticing idea!
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Hotel reservation/ticket will be done via the ETH Travel smart tokens which can be divided, exchanged or used to make payment on the ETH Travel platform.
Activity: 34
Hi team!
I rely that the project will carry out all that has been planned!
Activity: 1
Selling the data of this site. "Hydrogen" One of the employees sells the data. Can give proofs
Activity: 51
Activity: 28
Hello, dev's! Wish you find fairly resources to evolve your project. Blameless idea,  good job, cognitive vision.
Activity: 20
Not yet received the transaction into my wallet
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Is there any more airdrops coming from you guys ? i love the project and have a lot of interest in it.
Activity: 53
Looks interesting plan.
Interesting website, unbiased vision.  Good luck guys!
Activity: 45
Great airdrop but i really missed it. So sad.
Hope this project always success.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Element Update: 6/27/18
Element is an open-source UI kit to help visualize digital financial products. After months of design work, we are very excited about the recent release of Element v1! To all the designers out there: let us explain what Element is and what we have been working on.

Hydrogen is the first and lightest element in the periodic table, making it a fundamental building block of matter across the universe. We created Element with a similar idea in mind — a flexible, modular set of components that can be combined to create UI for digital financial products. The Element library contains small design pieces that can coalesce to make customized products and interfaces, as well as some examples of how those components can come together.

Within Element, you’ll find color palettes, icons, and various core UI components. The UI kit also contains components more specific to financial services, such as Stock Screeners and Investment Profiles. Dashboards with holistic views of projected account growth, investment goals, financial wellness scores, budgets, and net worth provide designers with options for displaying aggregated financial information in clear and simple ways.
Samples of client on-boarding design — arguably the most important part of a digital financial platform — are included as well, spanning things like risk questionnaires, investment portfolio surveys, and life insurance signups.

To get started with Element, simply visit our developers page: https://www.hydrogenplatform.com/developers. Make sure to update Sketch to the newest version before downloading. We also recommend downloading the Google font Muli, as it is included in the library. To get the most out of Element, review the color palette found in the Components section as well as the Text Styles we use.
Pages:
Jump to: