Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain - page 58. (Read 39271 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 2
Yeah I am also confused. How are we going to get the Hydro Tokens? Will it be send on our dashboard or we just have to request access on dev form, even we are not dev? Thanks for the help..
Sorry for any confusion.

Here is a video walkthrough of the signup process - it takes less than 2 minutes! We've also added this video to the OP.

Because the Hydro tokens are used to build on the platform, the airdrop is for those who sign up as Hydro developers. However, it's not necessarily limited to people who code for a living. Please let us know if you have any other questions about that.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
salut from paris! Met mr. kane at Paris FinTech Forum. Great project, enjoyed his panel and pitch. Will you have whitepapers in Francais (German)?  Tongue
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
I read in the first post that it is related to artificial intelligence. Moreover, there are many areas, i think it will not be easy. Hope to see good project.
I see this project very promising. I will try to participate in the airdrop of this project
Awesome! Thanks for your support  Smiley
im not a developer, can we still join the airdrop?
Because the Hydro tokens are used to build on the platform, the airdrop is for those who sign up as Hydro developers. However, it's not necessarily limited to people who code for a living. Please let us know if you have any other questions about that.
just we need signup ... yes done what next  Grin
The distribution will happen at the end of the signup period (currently slated for February 16th, 2018)! You'll receive a few email updates in the meantime.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Yeah I am also confused. How are we going to get the Hydro Tokens? Will it be send on our dashboard or we just have to request access on dev form, even we are not dev? Thanks for the help..
Activity: 126
I see this project very promising. I will try to participate in the airdrop of this project
Activity: 132
Merit: 7
im not a developer, can we still join the airdrop?
Activity: 143
Online Entrepreneur
just we need signup ... yes done what next  Grin
I am not developer, can I still sign up as a developer?  Smiley
Activity: 15
signed up on this! I'll keep an eye on this!
where can i get airdrop
You can find info about the airdrop in the OP. The sign up is here.
Hey all! Check out our bounty programs here, via Bounty0X.
Activity: 4
where can i get airdrop
Is this only for developers?
What if some of us do not use Github for dev purposes how else can we register for developer airdrop???
Right now we are only linking GitHub. We recognize that devs may be on other platforms - if you set up a GitHub account and link it you can still complete the sign up process.
Activity: 33
Activity: 196
This is very exciting project for all developers..
Activity: 33
I'm trying to sign up for the airdrop because this project sounds promising.  However, I'm a little confused.  I've opened and created an account, and I'm in it, but I don't know what to do from here.  I see others mentioning something about linking their GitHub accounts.  Does that mean that you need a Github acct first?  Or, is there a way to join the airdrop without actually being a developer? 

You must have a GitHub.com account to sign up for this airdrop as a developer. You must click to request access to the blockchain api. Here you will link your GitHub account and add your ethereum address.
Pages:
Jump to: