Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain - page 61. (Read 39271 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 2
will you list the token in some stock exchange?
We have no comment on any secondary market for the Hydro token. The token is not a security and we are not selling it; it is a necessary part of developing with Hydro
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I see this project very promising. I will try to participate in the airdrop of this project. But when will the roadmap and whitepaper be published? Hopefully this project goes smoothly and good luck for HYDRO
We have published a white paper for the first Hydro release, called Raindrop. It is a blockchain-based systems authentication layer!

We prefer to announce things as they happen, not before Wink

Were glad that you actually posted also the link for a white paper and also of your preferL to announce the possible updates if it is already happened. Thanks.
I see this project very promising. I will try to participate in the airdrop of this project. But when will the roadmap and whitepaper be published? Hopefully this project goes smoothly and good luck for HYDRO
We have published a white paper for the first Hydro release, called Raindrop. It is a blockchain-based systems authentication layer!

We prefer to announce things as they happen, not before Wink
This project is interesting. I'll keep an eye on this!  Smiley
Thank you for your support! We have high hopes for the impact this project can have on the current financial services ecosystem  Grin
After signing-up, what other details you require for the developers?
We require you to connect a GitHub account to get on the developer distribution list
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
will you list the token in some stock exchange?
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
Getting error message up on registration.
We are happy to help. What error do you get?
I have a subscription, when will you end? .
The sign-up period ends on 2/16/18 (February 16th,  2018). That is when the tokens will be distributed
Activity: 3
I have a subscription, when will you end? .
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
After signing-up, what other details you require for the developers?
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Getting error message up on registration.
Really interesting project but what will give the Hydro token value to the general public and how will they obtain them if all the tokens are being split between developers, the treasury and the team?
Thanks for the kind words!

We have no comment on the "value" of the Hydro tokens. Our distribution considers developers of all kinds who sign up to use Hydro. This is not limited to just enterprise devs or those who code professionally. Rather, it includes all who wish to build on top of Hydro, as those individuals will need Hydro tokens to do so. In that regard, there may be some overlap between "developers" and what you refer to as the "public."
Activity: 33
What happens if 25,000 developers don't sign up? What happens to the tokens left over?

Leftover tokens will be locked up in the Hydro Treasury
Activity: 253
Merit: 252
What happens if 25,000 developers don't sign up? What happens to the tokens left over?
I want to buy tokens where to buy
The Hydro tokens are not for sale. We have a sign-up for those who want to use the tokens to develop and build on Hydro. Those who sign up as developers will be distributed tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I want to buy tokens where to buy
When is ICO? Please give more details of the project.
This is not an "ICO", it is a token distribution for devs. The developer sign up runs through 2/16, and then the tokens will be distributed. For more details about the project, including a white paper, videos, and other info, please visit the Hydro website.
When Airdrop?
The developer sign up runs through 2/16, and then the tokens will be distributed.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Really interesting project but what will give the Hydro token value to the general public and how will they obtain them if all the tokens are being split between developers, the treasury and the team?
Pages:
Jump to: