Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO - page 6. (Read 81637 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
For those looking for SLACK CHANNEL LINK, please go to the FIRST PAGE of this thread (see link below) and click on the Slack link:

What is iCash?

Website | Twitter | Facebook  | Slack

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
anyone reviving this coin ?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi, greedyjohn, I have PMed you about a slack invite. Hope to be hearing from you!
Activity: 9
What to do with our coins on yobit...I have 50k there. Any help...please
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

Now 559 on cryptocurrency market cap, because the bad name you get, your community petulant and aggressive getting served I guess, when you return coins not arrived on yobit but in the chain, you may build a name again
The problem is with YOBIT, they are ruining too many coins.
Activity: 10
is 0.00000400 good price for icash on coinexchange
though masternode was 10,000
Thanks for the input, btcstakes. I have already contacted jcksteve, but still no response. Perhaps he is too busy working on the transition. That surely must demand a lot of work. Will also try to reach greddyjohn then.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Just opened my outbox to find the message attached to my slack invite request:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Is this bitcointalk.org standard procedure? IMHO, this is really unfair towards newcomers. Why would it be forbidden for a newbie to send a PM message at all? The reason I want to join the slack group is that there seems to be a lack of information here regarding the new icash network, and further details on the transition. In essence, I really want to learn more about icash and be part of its growing community, but if I'm not allowed to, so be it. Maybe I can post my questions here, in hope someone answers it. But, like I just said, there hasn't been much lively activity lately herein.

So, if someone knows of an alternate way to be join the slack community, please let me know. I have tried to follow the public link at icashofficial.com, but unfortunately it has already expired.

That is the standard procedure, I wouldn't of clicked it either. I can't find the link to Slack or else I would of posted it here. PM the dev, or GREEDYJOHN..he for sure has it.
Just opened my outbox to find the message attached to my slack invite request:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Is this bitcointalk.org standard procedure? IMHO, this is really unfair towards newcomers. Why would it be forbidden for a newbie to send a PM message at all? The reason I want to join the slack group is that there seems to be a lack of information here regarding the new icash network, and further details on the transition. In essence, I really want to learn more about icash and be part of its growing community, but if I'm not allowed to, so be it. Maybe I can post my questions here, in hope someone answers it. But, like I just said, there hasn't been much lively activity lately herein.

So, if someone knows of an alternate way to be join the slack community, please let me know. I have tried to follow the public link at icashofficial.com, but unfortunately it has already expired.
Hello, dev. I have PMed you kindly requesting a slack invite. Cheers!
Activity: 70

Now 559 on cryptocurrency market cap, because the bad name you get, your community petulant and aggressive getting served I guess, when you return coins not arrived on yobit but in the chain, you may build a name again
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
how many coins do you need to masternode this?

You need 100k for MN
Dear friends, could someone please PM me a Slack invitation? I have tried to follow the link at icashofficial.com, but it is already expired. Thanks in advance!
Activity: 237
my wallet hasn't synced in a few days keeps saying no block source
Activity: 70
DO NOT send coins to or from Yobit.

Your coins will get lost.

Yobit is on the wrong chain. None of the txids we see from Yobit in support messages are on the cryptoid explorer.

We (CoinExchange.io) are on the same chain as Cryptoid - the correct chain.

But then I cash can return coins, because they show with proper transaction id on I cash block explorer, so if yobit did not receive because wrong chain, then the coins are still on the chain
Activity: 353
Any icash news or updates?
Activity: 69
can you not buy on yobit? is this a scam?
Pages:
Jump to: