Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO - page 5. (Read 81611 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Ok, thank you for the info.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I am not from the dev team I am just in the slack and sharing here actual progress regarding ICASH:

Yes there will be a timeframe on the swap. probably around 2-4 weeks. depending on how unstable is the old network.

One of the things will be the halving of the supply because its generating coins on a rate that is constantly taking value out of the coin.. so right now is the best time to get icash on masternodes because the blockreards will be a lot smaller on new network. This will gurantee a value in the new coin.

People who miss the swap will be on the icash network with their coins forever. There will be only 1 chance to get out of it with Your coins and it is coming closer really quickly. So be prepared for it soon!

For the swap period people can send their coins to coinexchange.io and there is a chance to swap them for a new coin with 1 : 1 ratio. Old network will be up after the swap but i personally will not be here anymore to help and all our team will come over to new netowork. There will be new slack and so much to come becausse we collaborating on this coin swap with another team to create more value... so best advice - check here everyday for updates so You do not miss the swap but it wll be for
atleast 2 weeks so its probably hard to miss!

UPDATE - testnet tests were all successful and we are starting to set up the mainnet so we are pretty much done with it but we need to change up on few last fixes and we can start to prepare for swap this weekend.

Coinname and details will be available when the swap begins. until then i cannot give out any info on that part for safety reasons.

coins will not be exchanged automatically. every user decides how many icash he or she wants to exchange. icash will be existing after new network too but nobody will be here to take care of it so its probably going to be dead soon since its such an old codebase.

invite someone or if you cant give me email in private. There is no need right now to pull in more people into this slack that is useless in very short time. icash is pretty much history. whoever is here, we help how we can but there is no need to bring in more people to this slack.

its not about needing but this slack is going to be useless in numbered days. i have little time to set up another invite page right now.

i would make the slack channel invite free if i could. but i am not the owner of channel. just admin.

If you want to be up do date just look regularly on the icash website, or for an slack invite use the email on the website - but as you see there will be probably a new slack after the swap so lets wait
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Slack invite link please. The one on the site is no longer active.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Are there any upcoming milestones for this project?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Guys dont use yobit! The only one official exchange right now is coinexchange.io
Look for updates on https://icashofficial.com/ - [email protected] -  or follow https://twitter.com/icashofficial.

I am sure that soon there will be a new slack channel for everyone and also updates here on bitcointalk, but now the dev team is vey busy because they are preparing everything for the swap. The swap will be on coinexchange.

Can you guys list it to one more exchange so we have a backup to co.io?
Guys dont use yobit! The only one official exchange right now is coinexchange.io
Look for updates on https://icashofficial.com/ - [email protected] -  or follow https://twitter.com/icashofficial.

I am sure that soon there will be a new slack channel for everyone and also updates here on bitcointalk, but now the dev team is vey busy because they are preparing everything for the swap. The swap will be on coinexchange.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Hi,

could somebody send me an invite to the slack? Thanks Smiley

Hello

Anyone interested in joining icash slack, send me a private message. Soon there will be new slack channel. At the moment we are operating on old icash slack and there we don't have rights to change the settings. The old shared invite link is no longer active (used to be: https://icashcoin.slack.com/shared_invite/MTcwNjE2MjkxMjgzLTE0OTI1MjAwNjktNTJiNzU1OTY2OA)

Question regarding of what to do with your coins in yobit.net. Problem is that yobit never updates the code and their wallet running on original icash chain, therefore if you withdraw from yobit to your wallet it is not possible to send them back. There will be coin swap soon and safe exchange to use is coinexchange.io. Suggested to withdraw your icash coins from yobit either to wallet or coinexchange.io.

Activity: 1
Hi,

could somebody send me an invite to the slack? Thanks Smiley
Activity: 41
Hello

Anyone interested in joining icash slack, send me a private message. Soon there will be new slack channel. At the moment we are operating on old icash slack and there we don't have rights to change the settings. The old shared invite link is no longer active (used to be: https://icashcoin.slack.com/shared_invite/MTcwNjE2MjkxMjgzLTE0OTI1MjAwNjktNTJiNzU1OTY2OA)

Question regarding of what to do with your coins in yobit.net. Problem is that yobit never updates the code and their wallet running on original icash chain, therefore if you withdraw from yobit to your wallet it is not possible to send them back. There will be coin swap soon and safe exchange to use is coinexchange.io. Suggested to withdraw your icash coins from yobit either to wallet or coinexchange.io.

When swap will be start dev?
Activity: 237

Do all the guys synchronize? I do not have. What is the problem?

Its like that since few weeks, it would be cool to acces to a slack invitation but cant find it  Embarrassed

icashcoin.slack.com

Its like that since few weeks, it would be cool to acces to a slack invitation but cant find it  Embarrassed
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

Activity: 234
What to do with our coins on yobit...I have 50k there. Any help...please

Why nobody answer him? Why dev if u can see in transaction the coins are there, why u dont fix this or return hes coin ? You dev need support from investors , but what you do about  this new investors what lost theyr coins? you dont care about this investors? .....and u want more to come buy this coin when u do nothing to help and refund them? Was your mistake ...all of them what lost this coins to yobbit must refund ...Im wrong?
my wallet hasn't synced in a few days keeps saying no block source
My wallet don't sync since few days too
How can i get a slack invitation to take the lastest news i know they are migrating the old network of icash

because the network difficulty is too high and its stuck again. Just be patient, send your coins to coinexchange and wait for the swap now lol

Okay thanks for the info Smiley

Do you know how to join the slack group because by the offical it doesnt work
How can i get a slack invitation to take the lastest news i know they are migrating the old network of icash

because the network difficulty is too high and its stuck again. Just be patient, send your coins to coinexchange and wait for the swap now lol
Activity: 49
let this good coin be traded at Bittrex or Poloniex, they are both good exchanges which the traded volumes are good and sustainable.                                                                                                           
a good coin must be at the good exchanges. 
Activity: 2
Admin can you please send me an invited to join this slack group because it is currently setup to invite only thank you
Activity: 353
For those looking for SLACK CHANNEL LINK, please go to the FIRST PAGE of this thread (see link below) and click on the Slack link:

What is iCash?

Website | Twitter | Facebook  | Slack

i can't join the slack???
Activity: 34
Greedyjohn, I truly appreciate your help. However, I'm afraid that link does not work, since the invitee's email need to be previously registered at Slack by the icashcoin team.
Pages:
Jump to: