Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO - page 9. (Read 81637 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

DEV, SIR,
       I TRANSFER 4999 OF ICASH FROM MY COINEXCHANGE WALLET TO YOBIT ICASH WALLET,ON 26/06/2017.
IT WAS CLEARED BY COINEXCHANGE, BUT NOT DEPOSITED IN YOBIT TILL DATE.
5 DAYS OVER.
MY TRANSACTION ID IS
0afa03dd9b177be865747648ca6a070652da5e9d4d99ac46e86e7db48d0f22ec
SIR,  PLEASE SEARCH MY PROBLEM, AND SOLVE IT, THUS I CAN GET MY ICASH IN YOBIT WALLET.
IF NOT POSSIBLE TO DEPOSIT YOBIT, THEN PLEASE RETURN BACK MY ICASH TO MY COINEXCHANGE WALLET.
NOW JUST I SEE THE YOBIT ICASH WALLET IS ONLINE (O.K).
PLEASE REPLY SIR......
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
ICASH TOTAL COINS PLEASE?
Activity: 13
And how is our situation? I sent the coins before the wallet went offline. What solution do you give us? Dev
Activity: 12
node please. my wallet can't sync Huh
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
Hi dev! I have PMed you for a slack invitation.

send your email please!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Hi dev! I have PMed you for a slack invitation.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Wallet its again online to YOBIT???!!!?? Whats that mean?Its all okay?
In the next years when they open the wallet maybe we have there around 2-3 BTC Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
PLEASE STOP SENDING COINS TO YOBIT!!!

After reading this, people will still send them over to Yobit. I took my coins out of there two weeks ago.
Finally, they put the wallet in maintenance faking idiots!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
PLEASE STOP SENDING COINS TO YOBIT!!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Damn it , i did read only now about Yobit! Send to Yobit 4 hours ago 50 k coins , didnt show up! Any suggestions? Except that idiot support from them!

Please be successful and figure this out and be our hero! I have been waiting for over a week for my coins to show up! Good luck!
Damn it , i did read only now about Yobit! Send to Yobit 4 hours ago 50 k coins , didnt show up! Any suggestions? Except that idiot support from them!
Hello, how many coins are needed to set up with a masternode?
My question is because in a tutorial says that they are 1000 coins, but in a video on youtube says 100,000 coins, what is the necessary number?

It's 100K
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
Hello, how many coins are needed to set up with a masternode?
My question is because in a tutorial says that they are 1000 coins, but in a video on youtube says 100,000 coins, what is the necessary number?
Hi there - if there are any Icash devs (or any other crypto geniuses around) - I am having trouble remembering my Icash password - the one to allow me to unlock the wallet, or I presume to send Icash..

I haven't used it for quite a long time. There are a couple of passwords I commonly use for wallets with smaller amounts in them but none of them are working. If I wrote it down I can't find the place where it is written down.

There are only 67 Icash in the wallet but I wanted to start mining a little more. I guess the best idea is to just delete (or backup) my appdata folder and start again with a fresh install,  and just write those 67 coins off.

Anyway - if anyone is aware of a way to decrypt my password let me know. I set an RPC password but that isn't it.

I know - lesson learned.

Where-ever you backup your wallet you can put a reminder file, that helps me remember what the password is and it's unlukely that if anyone get their hands on the wallet.dat they will know what the association is.
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
Hi there - if there are any Icash devs (or any other crypto geniuses around) - I am having trouble remembering my Icash password - the one to allow me to unlock the wallet, or I presume to send Icash..

I haven't used it for quite a long time. There are a couple of passwords I commonly use for wallets with smaller amounts in them but none of them are working. If I wrote it down I can't find the place where it is written down.

There are only 67 Icash in the wallet but I wanted to start mining a little more. I guess the best idea is to just delete (or backup) my appdata folder and start again with a fresh install,  and just write those 67 coins off.

Anyway - if anyone is aware of a way to decrypt my password let me know. I set an RPC password but that isn't it.

I know - lesson learned.
I see your TX in the explorer,  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/icash/tx.dws?4e5db48cbe8db0e73a0ae10d819d87333b1cf8af1c15c477ba7ad66f5141fee6.htm

I also sent a test transaction to yobit.  It has not shown up yet and I've opened a ticket.  Suggest you do the same.

I ll try that as well, Thank you!

I'ts been a week mine are not showing up on youbit. Some guy here said to be patient and wait (a few days ago) I asked him how long to wait he ignored me. It's been a week now, how long do I need to wait to see my 11 and 1 test icash coins show up on yobit?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I see your TX in the explorer,  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/icash/tx.dws?4e5db48cbe8db0e73a0ae10d819d87333b1cf8af1c15c477ba7ad66f5141fee6.htm

I also sent a test transaction to yobit.  It has not shown up yet and I've opened a ticket.  Suggest you do the same.

I ll try that as well, Thank you!
Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Pages:
Jump to: