Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 113. (Read 272343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
When poloniex really add Humaniq, then we cann see a 100 million marketcap long term imo = 54.000 sat.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Damn it's raising now fast
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Tomorrow we will see 4000...Bounty dumping is over

Are all bountys are paid now?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
buy on 2400 sat have more profit now... maybe can up more

This is bottom line so this will go up still potential to grow as the team is still doing hard work. I think this was a good decision to buy at this price hopefully it will worth for you as I am also holding my coins for great future.
Tomorrow we will see 4000...Bounty dumping is over
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
ok... it seems interesting... I will buy some  Wink
Activity: 295
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
buy on 2400 sat have more profit now... maybe can up more
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Why is humaniq tokens prices keep dropping?
It is significantly lower than ico.
I thought this project is very decent.
What are the reasons for such drastic price drop?

Price might be quite low at the moment but you should avoid selling. It's not going to go much lower than this whatever happens. Chances are whoever sells now is going to regret later. This is a good time to buy of the weak hands though!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

the price already back up to 3k above maybe will going up more +31% so far
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
firstboy
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
The goals and ambitions of the developers are very large. But the question is whether they will be able to implement them with such funding and the team.

I hope so this team will deliver with limited resource and funds as their vision is so nice and they dedicated to this project. I will wait and hold to see what future will bring for my invest into this project.
Great project.I am now in
Activity: 602
i hope this ico can the list on bittrex sir.. easy to list on bittrex because this crowsale very successfull, isn't it ?
and congratulations for participant Smiley

it's already on bittrex.

you're obviously just chatting shit to make up for your signature bounty.

typical bounty whore....
please keep your mouth brother Smiley i just wanna trade this coin , i am not join this project or ico Smiley
i heard for my friend that humaniq ico is successfull so i am thinking very nice if iam trading it

Activity: 297
The goals and ambitions of the developers are very large. But the question is whether they will be able to implement them with such funding and the team.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
How many tokens gifted per day?

What is max supply and over what period will it be until the total?
Activity: 546
Merit: 256

mycoinbtc off course red cross is not only accepting bitcoins

so you also will understand what i mean then i will explain, Red Cross only using bitcoin to get destinations they do not send bitcoin out out to people

so explain me why pure people and un banked people need the HMQ

and so fare the HUMANIQ is close if not already, breaking the law about international bank transfear.

yeah, " RED CROSS for the UNBANKED PEOPLE" is that what you mean?
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
collect this coin for future
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

mycoinbtc off course red cross is not only accepting bitcoins

so you also will understand what i mean then i will explain, Red Cross only using bitcoin to get destinations they do not send bitcoin out out to people

so explain me why pure people and un banked people need the HMQ

and so fare the HUMANIQ is close if not already, breaking the law about international bank transfear.
Activity: 256
mycoinbtc

thanks for putting high  Smiley, but i am not a part of any thing only my self.

i think its you who do not get it.

why somebody need to buy HMQ and then send it, when they can send it by cash over the smartphone on a platform for free

i though u have some knowledge,,,,,, Apparently u have no idea about the different between digital currencies and real money ...... so i ll stop it here .

good luck with ur RED CROSS! lol
Activity: 256
red cross is only accepting donations in bitcoins, they do not send bitcoin out, they are sending cash out  on there Own platform, and on this platform you can use to send to your friends , families and so on

Now this is stupid to say red cross accepting only BTC< ,, try your Credit card and see if you dont beleive me , they accept card , cash every thing... so now u r speading worng info or lying....

a hint, google for info it will help u !!
Jump to: