Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 115. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
and its dumping and falling, and its in a free fall
with in a week it will be less than 1500

but maybe some one in here believe they can raise the price with all there cleaver words.

sell it, and take a the hit now, before its go down.

and by the way there is nothing new in the way HUMANIQ is dreaming to do in Africa, Red cross is mostly doing the same for the last 2 years.

I don't think HMQ price will ever down bellow 2K satoshi. HMQ token is currently trading at a very low price. I think this is right time to buy some cheap token.

Further to what you said , HMQ will be listed to in Polonoex , btc38 and Kraken as major exchanges. It goes without saying thatother medium exchanges will certianly add HMQ.
This project is huge.

Good luck every one !!! T

Any proof for listing HMQ on other exchanges?

Any proof it won't ?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

but maybe some one in here believe they can raise the price with all there cleaver words.

and by the way there is nothing new in the way HUMANIQ is dreaming to do in Africa, Red cross is mostly doing the same for the last 2 years.

I don't think HMQ price will ever down bellow 2K satoshi. HMQ token is currently trading at a very low price. I think this is right time to buy some cheap token.

Further to what you said , HMQ will be listed to in Polonoex , btc38 and Kraken as major exchanges. It goes without saying thatother medium exchanges will certianly add HMQ.
This project is huge.

Any proof for listing HMQ on other exchanges?
Activity: 256

This project is huge.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Activity: 168
I wanted to transfer a small amount of tokens on Bittrex just to trade up while the price is low..but it says this: Your deposit address must hold more than 0.1 HMQ before we will credit your account. Do I need to send 0.1 token first then send another amount? I am confused. Also where is the list of other exchanges? I couldn't see it on the OP.   Smiley

Just send your tokens. I means you should send more than 0.1 HMQ otherwise your balance won't show up and will remain 0.
Also have ether in your wallet for transactionfees
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I wanted to transfer a small amount of tokens on Bittrex just to trade up while the price is low..but it says this: Your deposit address must hold more than 0.1 HMQ before we will credit your account. Do I need to send 0.1 token first then send another amount? I am confused. Also where is the list of other exchanges? I couldn't see it on the OP.   Smiley

Just send your tokens. I means you should send more than 0.1 HMQ otherwise your balance won't show up and will remain 0.

Thank you very much for your kind reply. It's doing really well on Trex so want to keep some long term and trade up some to try and get more on the way up. I like the vision this project has and I hope it will be able to take Crypto to a ton of people who don't have access to traditional modes of finance. I sent some btc over as well to try and catch some in the dumps too.  Smiley

Humaniq is indeed a promising project. Good luck on Bittrex!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Thank you very much for your kind reply. It's doing really well on Trex so want to keep some long term and trade up some to try and get more on the way up. I like the vision this project has and I hope it will be able to take Crypto to a ton of people who don't have access to traditional modes of finance. I sent some btc over as well to try and catch some in the dumps too.  Smiley
Activity: 307
Guys go vote for C-cex exchange , we need exposure for this coin !!

The more exchanges list HMQ the more people will know about it

bittrex is above c-cex, i think if want open vote added to poloniex
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
So after token distributions, bounties and other initial stuff. What are the next steps for Humaniq?
Activity: 476
is this coin? what is price of this coin?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 632
So HMQ was double spent with  3,270,515 token over spent on the network, how did that happen? No wonder the price drops.

Was the double spent restored back? I did not see any update from dev in this regards and also what if someone already dumped the double spent coins on the exchanges and converted into btc?
This can also be one reason for price going down now.
No news from devs or CEO about the remedies, what they do to prevent it from happening again etc. The response time on this matter is very concerning. We'll see how long before they come out with resolution.

Dont´t write Bullshit, on Slack yesterday they wrote they have a solution also the most double spend coins are back. They will post a statement by the end of the week with some more news.
You should better inform yourself before writting shit.
You should paste their statement here from slack, so everybody can see, instead of calling bull, not everybody is on slack. Is this your first ICO? I hope you make a great return on this. Also DECENT ICO has finished, you can remove your signature you know. Wink
So HMQ was double spent with  3,270,515 token over spent on the network, how did that happen? No wonder the price drops.

Was the double spent restored back? I did not see any update from dev in this regards and also what if someone already dumped the double spent coins on the exchanges and converted into btc?
No news from devs or CEO about the remedies, what they do to prevent it from happening again etc. The response time on this matter is very concerning. We'll see how long before they come out with resolution. This will be the first test of their competency. A project this big will face many more bigger obstacles.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Guys go vote for C-cex exchange , we need exposure for this coin !!

The more exchanges list HMQ the more people will know about it

After successfully listing on nice exchanges C-cex is not our next destination so from point of view everybody would like to see it on Poloniex. I'm waiting to see when this historic moment will happen and all holders will make nice profit.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
So HMQ was double spent with  3,270,515 token over spent on the network, how did that happen? No wonder the price drops.

So HMQ was double spent with  3,270,515 token over spent on the network, how did that happen? No wonder the price drops.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
i hope this ico can the list on bittrex sir.. easy to list on bittrex because this crowsale very successfull, isn't it ?
and congratulations for participant Smiley

it's already on bittrex.

you're obviously just chatting shit to make up for your signature bounty.

typical bounty whore....
Activity: 602
i hope this ico can the list on bittrex sir.. easy to list on bittrex because this crowsale very successfull, isn't it ?
and congratulations for participant Smiley
Jump to: