Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 111. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Every unbanked could recieve donations in humaniq coins, and could mine their own tokens daily (like minereum), so if it is properly implemented this could bring a lot of interest around the planet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 192
Merit: 19
It looks like Poloniex is getting ready to add Humaniq to their exchange.
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T3C985T0U-F5FJNADEH/screenshot_of_google_chrome__19-05-2017__11-44-02_.jpg

That is so fake.

Also that's what you get when you request a coin addition.

That was a request for Humaniq btw:

FAKE NEWS

Grin
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Didn't know it was fake. I saw it on HMQ slack and thought I'd post here.
My bad. Thnx for correcting me.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
When its fake, why you post it?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T3C985T0U-F5FJNADEH/screenshot_of_google_chrome__19-05-2017__11-44-02_.jpg

That is so fake.

Also that's what you get when you request a coin addition.

That was a request for Humaniq btw:

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
my HMQ sell rate 2.8k sat, I do not think the HMQ price is higher like now 
but it's OK, keep spirit  Grin
Activity: 560
legendary
Finally, Humaniq will be on Poloniex.  Smiley

btw. on the sell side on bittrex are now only 2.8 million (29 btc on the sell side) coins from 184 million coins lol

nobody is selling right now anymore.  Grin
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

EDIT: It appears the screenshot from slack is FAKE!
legendary
Great increase but it is starting to look like a pump, and pumps are bad for most invesors. Or is it just scarcity of the circulating supply? A slow gradual rise with development progress would be better IMO, but hey profit is profit and that is all anyone cares about in crypto.

A Pump? no it is normal raising after a dump. Bounty Hunter sumped last days all their holdings. Now its growing

This, this is normal rising after a dump.

I think you didnt see a pump, with a pump hmq will hit 10k in 2-3 hours.
Activity: 266
Great increase but it is starting to look like a pump, and pumps are bad for most invesors. Or is it just scarcity of the circulating supply? A slow gradual rise with development progress would be better IMO, but hey profit is profit and that is all anyone cares about in crypto.

A Pump? no it is normal raising after a dump. Bounty Hunter sumped last days all their holdings. Now its growing
yeah , it's just recovering from the dumped the other day.. basically we still around ico price atm.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
How long it would take time to get invitation for slack channel I drop email last night there but still waiting for it.

Good to see price is increasing after a massive dump so it is great to buy at lowest price as I think still its very cheap under 20k.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
and its dumping and falling, and its in a free fall
with in a week it will be less than 1500

but maybe some one in here believe they can raise the price with all there cleaver words.

sell it, and take a the hit now, before its go down.

and by the way there is nothing new in the way HUMANIQ is dreaming to do in Africa, Red cross is mostly doing the same for the last 2 years.

I don't think HMQ price will ever down bellow 2K satoshi. HMQ token is currently trading at a very low price. I think this is right time to buy some cheap token.

Further to what you said , HMQ will be listed to in Polonoex , btc38 and Kraken as major exchanges. It goes without saying thatother medium exchanges will certianly add HMQ.
This project is huge.

Good luck every one !!! T

Any proof for listing HMQ on other exchanges?
why you need proof? they did not announce but bittrex added hmq @ day 1 .. just wait and relax i think . who knows polo will add it next week  Wink
Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Good investors . Very nice project . Phone app when it comes out it will be better .
On the sell side are only 4.3 million hmq?  Huh Shocked

LoL that are only 180 btc until 1.000.000 sat. 1 whale can buy this up, something is strange here, nobody sell and over 200 btc buy support now.
if your smart investor if price is rising you dont put sell wall but add buy support instead..  Grin Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hi sir i'm so sorry Humaniq.co , my reward not send successfull can you ceck it and clearly it soon ? thankyou
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
Humaniq.co When will pay the rest of the coins, which did not have enough gas in the payment? It takes only 30 minutes, what's the problem?

On slack, they said they will be sending out the bounties later today to the participants who haven't received them yet.
Great news for those who haven't receive yet, how much bounty are we talking here?
Do you have any idea about the total unreleased tokens?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Humaniq.co When will pay the rest of the coins, which did not have enough gas in the payment? It takes only 30 minutes, what's the problem?

On slack, they said they will be sending out the bounties later today to the participants who haven't received them yet.
Jump to: