Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 114. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
mycoinbtc

thanks for putting high  Smiley, but i am not a part of any thing only my self.

i think its you who do not get it.

why somebody need to buy HMQ and then send it, when they can send it by cash over the smartphone on a platform for free
red cross is only accepting donations in bitcoins, they do not send bitcoin out, they are sending cash out  on there Own platform, and on this platform you can use to send to your friends , families and so on
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
guys com one. there is nothing new in all this HUMANIQ is doing

RED CROSS start to do it around 2 years ago in AFRICA

non of you is reading the news ?

see for your self its falling and falling, it will never go over the start price

HUMANIQ is not even trying to support the HMQ, its very strange  

@Vendelboe,  are you trying to FUD to buy cheap token later ?!! maybe u r part of Slack FUD group . with the other girl from FINLAND hhh i think she is here too

If you think HMQ is doing the same job like Red cross, go buy the Red Cross coins !! OH WAIT A SECOND , RED CROSS DOESN'T HAVE DIGITAL TOKEN!!!!  Hhhhhhhhhhh  man, you comment was NOT Intelligent!!!!

HMQ is bigger than what you can immagine,

But good luck with ur trading any ways !!
Activity: 546
Merit: 256

see for your self its falling and falling, it will never go over the start price

yeah? and redcross is now using blockchain technology right?
there is an international law who say, KNOW YOUR CLIENT, and when HUMANIQ is offering banking service then they have to follow the international LAW, to protect against terrorist, and washing money

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
This is very strange project.

I can't understand how unbanked people will load money to their Humaniq biometric accounts  Huh

They have to buy crypto and they are unbanked so if they have cash in hand they have to use bank or other institution to deposit in Humaniq and if they don't have documents, adres, insurance, etc. there is no way to do that.

Humaniq will help unbanked people such as illegal emigrants. I was half illegal emigrant with documents and there was a lot of problems to get money paid via bank or other institution.

This is just impossible to do with no documents or legal rights.

Correct me if I am wrong.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
You guys are so emotional and so impatient, you will never make money in crypto. It's sad that whoever is actually holding their tokens will make an amazing return, out of pure luck..

I agree people here confuse investing with gambling !
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
You guys are so emotional and so impatient, you will never make money in crypto. It's sad that whoever is actually holding their tokens will make an amazing return, out of pure luck..
Activity: 322
All I can say is get #HMQ before it's to late I see it doubling before long. It has had tons of action. Love it.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
This is info required to add Humaniq as custom token to My Ether Wallet:

Contr. address: 0xcbcc0f036ed4788f63fc0fee32873d6a7487b908
Symbol:  HMQ
Decimals: 8

You don't need to add custom token to Myetherwallet. Myetherwallet already listed Humaniq in their token list.
You can see here:
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
This is info required to add Humaniq as custom token to My Ether Wallet:

Contr. address: 0xcbcc0f036ed4788f63fc0fee32873d6a7487b908
Symbol:  HMQ
Decimals: 8

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
And now a newbie question: How do I receive my Humaniq tokens which I bouth by Ether during the ICO?
I read so far that you could receive it into your Myetherwallet. But, I am using a hardware wallet (Ledger Nano S), but I do not see any tokens in my Wallet.

You may not be able to see it since MEW might not have added it..But you can check your address here and the balance HMQ tokens

etherscan.io/address/

I dont remember where I saw the custom address to add HMQ for humaniq if someone can post it here for you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am not received payment from bounty program sign camp and avatar , what happens .. ?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
And now a newbie question: How do I receive my Humaniq tokens which I bouth by Ether during the ICO?
I read so far that you could receive it into your Myetherwallet. But, I am using a hardware wallet (Ledger Nano S), but I do not see any tokens in my Wallet.

I found this: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/5280d3/does_ledger_nano_s_have_support_for_erc20_tokens/
It seems it does support it but sending might be a bit tricky.
Activity: 301
in the beginning to say they will be on 6 different exchanges,

but they are not

they even write that they have agreement with those 6 exchanges site, but they did only had agreement with bittrex.com .

its also interesting why the team behind HUMANIQ, sold all there HMQ, so its look like that the team at them self dos not believe on that the price will go up.

and what is also strange , the HUMANIQ could keep the HMQ price to grow , but they did not .

They are not good at on operation, therefore they have to list HMQ only in a few exchanges, dump now is good choice.
Activity: 209
Merit: 102
Activity: 378

but they are not

they even write that they have agreement with those 6 exchanges site, but they did only had agreement with bittrex.com .

its also interesting why the team behind HUMANIQ, sold all there HMQ, so its look like that the team at them self dos not believe on that the price will go up.

and what is also strange , the HUMANIQ could keep the HMQ price to grow , but they did not .

What is the wallet address of the founders of Humaniq?
and to all you got double tokens, do not return them, sell them as fast as you can maybe you can then keep your lost a bit less, i wont return my , they cant do any legal actions.

but they are not

Jump to: